Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

PFS Labor Day Port Injection Kit Sale!

It's not to early to start thinking about Labor Day Sales.... so we have a BMW N54/N55 Port Injection Starter Kit Sale! This kit includes everything you need to get started with adding port injection to your N54 or N55 except injectors and a controller. Normal price is $299 for bare-bones kit without any line or adapters.

Choose Stage Desired: "Basic" and PI Controller: “No Thanks” to be able to use Coupon Code UPGRADEME for 10% off and a free included PI adapter & line that takes factory feed and splits to HPFP/PI. The most affordable kit on the market just got even better!

Includes:

• PFS PI Spacer
    • PFS PI Rail
    • High-Quality hardware
    • 7 Extended bolts for mounting your PFS spacer
    • 6 custom PFS gaskets
    • 1 -6ORB to -6AN fitting
    • 1 -ORB plug
    • PI Adapter & Line
    • NO Injectors
    • NO Controller

https://performancefuelingsolutions....8x0DM2ZIcdfvas

#PFS #performancefueling #fuelthis #fuelingisallwedo #PFSinnovation #E90#E92 #E9X #N54 #N55 #BMW

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Smart to jump on the sales early. Good stuff.
    Three sets of brand new 991.2 3.0 headers for sale: Kline, Fabspeed, and Vektor Ceramic Coated

IPD plenum for Porsche 991.2 3.0 for sale: $650

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm really tempted but honestly what puts me off is ports 1 and 6 the injector is off centre. Surely that will affect even burn and even injection to the cylinders?
    335I 545whp, Chinesium FCBO. AliExpress 16t turbos. JE forged pistons, FCP engineering forged rods, king sv bearings, Vargas spline lock crank hub built block. 2x cm7 charge pipe 6x port meth injection. Stock charge pipe.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Really depends on your goals and how much PI you're flowing. Realistically, it's just not that big of a deal for most guys this kit is targeted at that want to flow a sane amount of extra fuel on a stock motor. Shoot me an email sales@performancefuelingsolutions.com and tell me about what your goals are/etc and let's see if we can put together something for you that makes sense.