Close

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 406
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,488
    Rep Points
    1,757.8
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Yes Reputation No
    Why does everyone put up their most points against me?

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    -165.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    this week has a battle of the luckiest (least points against = me) vs. unluckiest (most points against = Sticky)

    We have scored within 10 points of each other in the last 3 weeks (and 4 out of 6 overall) so there's a decent chance it'll be a close week despite you outscoring me by a bunch overall.

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    139,901
    Rep Points
    42,275.8
    Mentioned
    2450 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    423



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by billvp Click here to enlarge
    this week has a battle of the luckiest (least points against = me) vs. unluckiest (most points against = Sticky)

    We have scored within 10 points of each other in the last 3 weeks (and 4 out of 6 overall) so there's a decent chance it'll be a close week despite you outscoring me by a bunch overall.
    With my luck I'd put my money on you.

    Most brutal season I've ever had.

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    349
    Rep Points
    631.6
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Let’s make a trade Joe. Offer me something interesting. Let’s mix it up.

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    -165.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    With my luck I'd put my money on you.

    Most brutal season I've ever had.
    It's still early though ... I've been leading a league in scoring in week12 and was out of the playoff race.

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,488
    Rep Points
    1,757.8
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BLKROKT Click here to enlarge
    Let’s make a trade Joe. Offer me something interesting. Let’s mix it up.
    What are you looking for?

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    349
    Rep Points
    631.6
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky2 Click here to enlarge
    What are you looking for?
    Nothing specific. Just a change. I’ll send you something fair and we can negotiate.

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    -165.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I like to trade, send me an offer if you want to.

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    139,901
    Rep Points
    42,275.8
    Mentioned
    2450 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    423



    Yes Reputation No
    Injuries are getting things pretty thin. I don't even know what I have to trade away at this point.

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    139,901
    Rep Points
    42,275.8
    Mentioned
    2450 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    423



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by billvp Click here to enlarge
    I like to trade, send me an offer if you want to.
    You willing to deal Elliott?

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    -165.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    wtf, how is a Saquon Barkley for Ekeler trade anywhere close to even !?!

    If this was week3, with Barkley just injured and unknown whether Melvin Gordon was going to come back, then okay. But now that Gordon is back and getting most of the work and Barkley is back, that is ridiculous.

    that trade is BS and you know it, put back in where everyone gets to vote on trades and it would definitely be vetoed

    #2 player for the #50 player, seems legit
    https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/fo...ason-rankings/

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    -165.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You willing to deal Elliott?
    Sure, I mean if Saquon is only worth Ekeler, Zeke is worth maybe Damien Williams and his 30 yards per game?

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    139,901
    Rep Points
    42,275.8
    Mentioned
    2450 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    423



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by billvp Click here to enlarge
    wtf, how is a Saquon Barkley for Ekeler trade anywhere close to even !?!
    Uh he got two players for one? And if the OJ Howard to Patriots rumors are true he got an RB1 and a TE1 out of a guy coming off injury?

    He's in last place and rolled the dice. Not to mention HE OFFERED the trade to me.

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    -165.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Uh he got two players for one? And if the OJ Howard to Patriots rumors are true he got an RB1 and a TE1 out of a guy coming off injury?

    He's in last place and rolled the dice. Not to mention HE OFFERED the trade to me.
    You don't "roll the dice" by trading the #1 rb for the #25 rb. If he traded for Ekeler and a top10 wr then maybe you can claim that, but OJ Howard? LMAO

    Also, Ekeler is not a RB1

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    139,901
    Rep Points
    42,275.8
    Mentioned
    2450 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    423



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by billvp Click here to enlarge
    You don't roll the dice by trading the #1 rb for the #25 rb. If he traded for Ekeler and a top10 wr then maybe you can claim that, but OJ Howard? LMAO
    I don't see how this trade is any different than when you bet on Antonio Brown getting a change of scenery. Nobody complained when for a brief moment you hit the lotto and he went to the Patriots.

  16. #241
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    139,901
    Rep Points
    42,275.8
    Mentioned
    2450 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    423



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by billvp Click here to enlarge
    Also, Ekeler is not a RB1
    Oh really?

    Click here to enlarge

    Plus whatever the guy seems to like having Chargers and Rams players. Take it up with him.

  17. #242
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    -165.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Oh really?

    https://s.nimbusweb.me/attachment/34...9-11_58_28.jpg

    Plus whatever the guy seems to like having Chargers and Rams players. Take it up with him.
    Yeah, he got a bunch of points when Gordon was out, that doesn't make him an RB1 going forward. You're surely not that dumb (after all, you didn't keep the 3rd down back & fringe top50 player). Find me a site that projects Ekeler as an RB1 going forward.

  18. #243
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    139,901
    Rep Points
    42,275.8
    Mentioned
    2450 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    423



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by billvp Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, he got a bunch of points when Gordon was out, that doesn't make him an RB1 going forward. You're surely not that dumb.
    I agree the Gordon split is concerning but Gordon has been trash since returning. Without Gordon he was Christian MccAffrey essentially.

    I would have held Ekeler otherwise but who knows what will happen.

    Anyway, hypocritical you get to trade for what would be an overall WR1 stacking your roster (and you totally raped him on that deal) but because it didn't work out you're mad at me.

  19. #244
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    -165.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I agree the Gordon split is concerning but Gordon has been trash since returning. Without Gordon he was Christian MccAffrey essentially.

    I would have held Ekeler otherwise but who knows what will happen.

    Anyway, hypocritical you get to trade for what would be an overall WR1 stacking your roster (and you totally raped him on that deal) but because it didn't work out you're mad at me.
    You keep pointing to the Antonio Brown trade, but the comments were against my side of the trade. It was an unknown what's going to happen possible fringe wr1 / possible bust for a low-end wr2 & rb2. That's not even close to an overall rb1 for low-end rb2 trade.

  20. #245
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    139,901
    Rep Points
    42,275.8
    Mentioned
    2450 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    423



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by billvp Click here to enlarge
    You keep pointing to the Antonio Brown trade, but the comments were against my side of the trade. It was an unknown what's going to happen possible fringe wr1 / possible bust for a wr2 & rb2. That's not even close to an overall rb1 for low-end rb2 trade.
    Everyone was pissed about that deal yet it went through and you defended it because it was your deal. Nobody said veto.

    Just admit this is all because you are playing me this week.

  21. #246
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    -165.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    It doesn't help anything that my team is already hurt from the AB debacle, but this is more about the league being a joke when trades like this go through. There's no possible defense for an Ekeler for Saquon trade right now.

  22. #247
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    139,901
    Rep Points
    42,275.8
    Mentioned
    2450 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    423



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by billvp Click here to enlarge
    It doesn't help anything that my team is already hurt from the AB debacle, but this is more about the league being a joke when trades like this go through. There's no possible defense for an Ekeler for Saquon trade right now.
    The trade deadline in the NFL is on the 29th. How do you know Gordon and OJ Howard don't get dealt making it a huge win for him?

    How do you know Saquon didn't rush his return and how do you know he won't aggravate it? Pretty big risk on my part.

    I'm 2-4 and rolled the dice too.

    You could have approached him with a deal so don't get mad at me that I took what was offered.

  23. #248
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    -165.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Everyone was pissed about that deal yet it went through and you defended it because it was your deal. Nobody said veto.

    Just admit this is all because you are playing me this week.
    That JimmyTheSaint guy was acting like it should have been vetoed, but I was fine with taking the risk. It blew up in my face, but I wasn't trading nor getting anything close to the consensus #1 pick. AB was an early 3rd round pick in most leagues, and I traded away guys who were going in the 6th & 7th round for him.

  24. #249
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    139,901
    Rep Points
    42,275.8
    Mentioned
    2450 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    423



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by billvp Click here to enlarge
    but I wasn't trading nor getting anything close to the consensus #1 pick.
    Bull$#@!! AB on the Patriots is not only the WR1 overall but possibly the number one player overall. It was Randy Moss 2.0.

  25. #250
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    -165.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The trade deadline in the NFL is on the 29th. How do you know Gordon and OJ Howard don't get dealt making it a huge win for him?

    How do you know Saquon didn't rush his return and how do you know he won't aggravate it? Pretty big risk on my part.

    I'm 2-4 and rolled the dice too.

    You could have approached him with a deal so don't get mad at me that I took what was offered.
    There's no rolling the dice when trading the #50 player for the #1 player.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •