Close

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Newguy123 Click here to enlarge
    Too far for me. Down for fomoso though, otherwise you can refund me Click here to enlarge
    Just wanted to say you're a class act man. The easiest person I think I've ever dealt with when it comes to drag racing.

I forgot to do that article on your car. I'll try to get it up today as a thank you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Markblackwell Click here to enlarge
    ( sorry about my post on the other thread had a bad day and didnt feel like putting up with others bull$#@! )
    Happens to the best of us. I've even had a bad post or two.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok as far as refunds that should be everybody.

If I missed someone please let me know.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I don't have as much time or money invested into this as some participants, but it would have been nice to get a little more advanced notice than just an hour ago when I received a refund email from Paypal. Although I am subscribed to this thread, I haven't received a single email notification of a thread reply since 4/10. I also don't check forums on a regular basis because I run a business and that keeps me busy enough. So some sort of direct email at some point before today would have been appreciated. Not going to cry about it, though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bullitt1841 Click here to enlarge
    I don't have as much time or money invested into this as some participants, but it would have been nice to get a little more advanced notice than just an hour ago when I received a refund email from Paypal.
    Sorry, I thought I notified everyone on the forum but I forget not everyone is a regular.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bullitt1841 Click here to enlarge
    I haven't received a single email notification of a thread reply since 4/10. I also don't check forums on a regular basis because I run a business and that keeps me busy enough. So some sort of direct email at some point before today would have been appreciated. Not going to cry about it, though.
    I have the forum set to automatically subscribe you so that is concerning. Great, something else to fix.

I'll look into what happened.

Regarding all of you that were refunded I will make sure to discount your spot at the next event to make up for it. If there is anything else I can do, get you a discount with a tuner, whatever, let me know.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Sacramento won’t work for me though it will probably have better DA than famoso. Can I get a refund please.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by adianaty Click here to enlarge
    Sacramento won’t work for me though it will probably have better DA than famoso. Can I get a refund please.
    Your refund was already sent on Monday. For some reason Paypal is processing it:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by adianaty Click here to enlarge
    Would Fontana work for you? Where are you located?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And not to make excuses but I just wanted you guys to understand some of the factors. This was from another vendor (pulling out 6+ cars):

So every one of my customers backed out or have crashed their cars. So it does not look like we will be attending Sunday unfortunately.

Let us know if you are going to do another one as I was hoping to go drag racing!

Cheers and hope all is well! Thanks for all you do!
    It was stupid to schedule right after Shift Sector. Lesson learned.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910