Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Anti-car neighbors $#@!ing

So I got my M3 back and I'm parking my cars in the garage and my neighbor across the street comes over to complain about the exhaust.

He literally says he doesn't know why I need cars like this where we live and I tell him I'll have whatever cars I please. Seriously? I don't buy cars based on what makes others happy.

Then he goes on to say he doesn't like the hours I drive at. I tell him I'll drive whenever the $#@! it I feel like driving. What, I have a bedtime?

The cherry on top of this is the guy has a cobra replica so loud that when he parks it my cabinets shake and my dog pisses the floor. Maybe next time I'll bring him a mop and tell him to clean it up.

So, long story short my neighbors hate me so I think it's time for a Harley.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i try to be respectful to my neighbors when i have a loud car but sometimes it is what it is!! Cold starting my V10 R8 at 5am to go to a car meet was crazy lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The cherry on top of this is the guy has a cobra replica so loud that when he parks it my cabinets shake and my dog pisses the floor.
    That's $#@!ed. At this point he's practically taking the piss.

I'm thinking it's time for a straight piped Gen V viper with H/C/I.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    So I got my M3 back and I'm parking my cars in the garage and my neighbor across the street comes over to complain about the exhaust.

He literally says he doesn't know why I need cars like this where we live and I tell him I'll have whatever cars I please. Seriously? I don't buy cars based on what makes others happy.

Then he goes on to say he doesn't like the hours I drive at. I tell him I'll drive whenever the $#@! it I feel like driving. What, I have a bedtime?

The cherry on top of this is the guy has a cobra replica so loud that when he parks it my cabinets shake and my dog pisses the floor. Maybe next time I'll bring him a mop and tell him to clean it up.

So, long story short my neighbors hate me so I think it's time for a Harley.
    For a small fee / donation, I will go knock on his door. Money back guarantee that this will fix the problem. Let me know. I dont think im too far from you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What a douche bag neighbor! With a replica Cobra yet, which kind of deals his doucheness.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Urmom Click here to enlarge
    For a small fee / donation, I will go knock on his door. Money back guarantee that this will fix the problem. Let me know. I dont think im too far from you.
    He hasn't run his mouth since I let him know how loud the M3 can be with the valves open. Now I think he appreciates the valves being closed.