Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

DO NOT USE ZNM PERFORMANCE. THEY ARE A SCAM !

Hey guys so i just wanted to share my experience with the n54 community. The link below is what happened the last 4 1/2 months with the company znm performance located in Pompton Lakes, NJ. Absolutely a scam. I ordered multiple parts from them on JULY 26th and was told in Aug 15th everything was there. For months i tried to pick my stuff up but there was always a excuse on why it wasn't there. A week ago someone posted on the bmw forum "beware of znm performance" so i wanted to share my experience with the scam company znm performance as well and get it out on as many forums possible to hopefully save people the trouble also. July 26th i ordered parts and i received barely any of them. I requested a refund for the parts in September and finally received full refund 1 month later after multiple issues with money refunds also ! $2635 was owed. For such a "successful" business to take 1 month to refund a customers CASH bought products is ridiculous. Also it started with znm messaging me on Instagram willing to "sponsor" my build. Check the video and spool street forum. Of you have any similar experience please come forward and let's get this scam artist out of the n54 community !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Horror story is posted here: https://www.boostaddict.com/showthre...4-horror-story

Moving this to vendor reviews

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    If you have been scammed by Matt Malave fill out the form below from the New Jersey Attorney General Office. Thorough and complete documentation is important.

https://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/Co...laint-Form.pdf