Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by frontside0815 Click here to enlarge
    toooo funny, that the mighty Tony vargas didnīt notice he drove the car with antilag.
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but 0 degrees of timing is not anti-lag. The tables must not be set up right if it was trying to activate. To get what you need out of antilag, you need a mininum of 20 degrees of retard in my testing. Its not possible to tell any difference between normal timing, and 0 degrees of timing at 2400RPM. The engine note wont even chance.
    Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
    N54 1/2 Mile U.S. Record: 173.68MPH
    N55 World Record: 11.7ET / 122.7MPH (MT)
    N54 Stock Frame (100% E85) World Record: 699WHP / 714WTQ
    N54 Twin Turbo World Record: 847WHP/ 761WTQ
    N54 (ACN 91 octane only) World Record: 585WHP / 537WTQ
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge Website - Email
    #VTTDOMINATION #VTT #VARGASTURBO #VTTFAMILY #VTTINNOVATION

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    711 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Remember the JB4 is setup to make going fast easy. The anti-lag is set for -25 degrees in the back end flash maps. The reason you see timing at 0 is the JB4 interface crops anything below 0 when displaying timing, a hold over from before anti-lag existed. One second of anti-lag isn't going to do a ton though. And no amount of anti-lag is going to mask a slower spooling setup. For example I anti-lagged the crap out of my Motiv 750 kit and it would still run 7s 60-130 in 4th. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    The fact is, it's a impressive setup and some people love to hate on Tony for obvious reasons. He's hard to handle occasionally and had some problems with products in the past, but the record is set for whatever it is and let's not bury away the achievement with personal agenda.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The time is impressive and those turbos spool damn good, that is sure!
    But still i think its really funny that terry admits it was anti lag and tony still wants to tell different :-D.
    JB4 wont show timing under 0... But yeah, keep telling there was not anti lag, tony.
    135i 10/2009: MHD 102 Custom, DP by Stevan, TTE550, MMP Relocation Inlets, ST XTA, M3 CA, BW Toe Arms, Oil cooler upgrade, VRSF 7,5", Custom Organic Twin Disc, Custom clutch type LSD, RTD Shifter, Stage 1 LPFP, Pagid RSL29, Pole Position, Wiechers Clubsportcage and more

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    711 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Tony just doesn't usually use the JB4, isn't used to everything happening automatically in the background. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by frontside0815 Click here to enlarge
    The time is impressive and those turbos spool damn good, that is sure!
    But still i think its really funny that terry admits it was anti lag and tony still wants to tell different :-D.
    JB4 wont show timing under 0... But yeah, keep telling there was not anti lag, tony.
    Again if you think negative timing after I release the brake is helping the acceleration time is helping, good for you. I drove the car, I know what was happening. The car was not building any boost with my foot on the brake. Whatever those "anti-lag" settings are, they are not working. Proper anti-lag with those turbos, the could have made 10-15 psi before I release the brake if that is what I was looking to do. So just to be clear. You do understand what "Anti-Lag" means right? It means you are building boost BEFORE you release the brake to eliminate the lag, HENCE the word anti-lag. If this does NOT happen, there is no anti-lag. Either the anti-lag is doing its job, and building boost, or it's not if it's not then you can call it anti-lag, all you want, doesn't mean it is. Pretty simple.
    Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
    N54 1/2 Mile U.S. Record: 173.68MPH
    N55 World Record: 11.7ET / 122.7MPH (MT)
    N54 Stock Frame (100% E85) World Record: 699WHP / 714WTQ
    N54 Twin Turbo World Record: 847WHP/ 761WTQ
    N54 (ACN 91 octane only) World Record: 585WHP / 537WTQ
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge Website - Email
    #VTTDOMINATION #VTT #VARGASTURBO #VTTFAMILY #VTTINNOVATION

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12