Close

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    232
    Rep Points
    696.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    BMW N54 Merch Project (paging Sticky ;D)

    Hey guys! Some of you might recognize my build or my YouTube channel.

    Anyways, I've been dialing in my single turbo 135i with JB4 and loving every minute of it. When I'm not behind the wheel, I've been working on a project that I'm really excited to share with you guys! I designed a website with some BMW & N54 merchandise that I've been printing in my basement for the last couple weeks.

    I created BimmerStreet and all of the designs you see on it, so you won't find them anywhere else. I figured this would be the perfect place to share it! I even created a 10% discount code for this forum, just enter BIMMERBOOST at checkout.

    https://bimmerstreet.com/
    https://bimmerstreet.com/
    https://bimmerstreet.com/

    I'd love to hear your thoughts/feedback! Browse around, try to break the site, etc. If for some reason this post isn't allowed, please let me know.

    To see a few of the actual products (and some cool drone footage), check out this video I put together last night:



    Click here to enlarge
    🔧 Check out my 750HP 135i build: my1series.com
    📷 Follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/jakespence
    🎬 Watch me on YouTube: youtube.com/jakespence135
    🌟 Support me on Patreon: patreon.com/jake_spence
    🏁 Shop BMW merchandise: bimmerstreet.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    137,649
    Rep Points
    40,991.2
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    410


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by suspenceful Click here to enlarge
    I'd love to hear your thoughts/feedback! Browse around, try to break the site, etc. If for some reason this post isn't allowed, please let me know.
    I mean technically it is advertising but if I can help in return for all the content you have provided, by all means.

    I like the designs and such. What are using to make this?

    I'd like to do another run of BimmerBoost T-Shirts.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    232
    Rep Points
    696.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I mean technically it is advertising but if I can help in return for all the content you have provided, by all means.

    I like the designs and such. What are using to make this?

    I'd like to do another run of BimmerBoost T-Shirts.
    Thanks for the green light. I try to bring value to this site in any way I can!

    I use Photoshop/Illustrator to create and mockup the designs. I have a high quality heat press and HTV or Plastisol ink to print the designs. I'm stocking Gildan DryBlend 50/50 shirts for now, but can get anything thru my supplier.

    Let me know if you're looking for some new shirts!
    🔧 Check out my 750HP 135i build: my1series.com
    📷 Follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/jakespence
    🎬 Watch me on YouTube: youtube.com/jakespence135
    🌟 Support me on Patreon: patreon.com/jake_spence
    🏁 Shop BMW merchandise: bimmerstreet.com

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    137,649
    Rep Points
    40,991.2
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    410


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by suspenceful Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for the green light. I try to bring value to this site in any way I can!

    I use Photoshop/Illustrator to create and mockup the designs. I have a high quality heat press and HTV or Plastisol ink to print the designs. I'm stocking Gildan DryBlend 50/50 shirts for now, but can get anything thru my supplier.

    Let me know if you're looking for some new shirts!
    Well I would like to know what cost is to do a few BimmerBoost shirts. I need a new design too.

    This was the old one: https://www.bimmerboost.com/content....Forum-T-Shirts!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    232
    Rep Points
    696.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Well I would like to know what cost is to do a few BimmerBoost shirts. I need a new design too.

    This was the old one: https://www.bimmerboost.com/content....Forum-T-Shirts!
    I'm swamped so design work is out of the question for me right now. But I'd love to get you a quote for printing once you have the design. Just shoot me a PM Click here to enlarge
    🔧 Check out my 750HP 135i build: my1series.com
    📷 Follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/jakespence
    🎬 Watch me on YouTube: youtube.com/jakespence135
    🌟 Support me on Patreon: patreon.com/jake_spence
    🏁 Shop BMW merchandise: bimmerstreet.com

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    232
    Rep Points
    696.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    Yes Reputation No
    FYI - I'm running 15% off everything this weekend only at https://bimmerstreet.com!


    Click here to enlarge
    🔧 Check out my 750HP 135i build: my1series.com
    📷 Follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/jakespence
    🎬 Watch me on YouTube: youtube.com/jakespence135
    🌟 Support me on Patreon: patreon.com/jake_spence
    🏁 Shop BMW merchandise: bimmerstreet.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •