Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

FS: 2009 335i xDrive 683AWHP 6spd. 86k miles on car 46k on block ($25k+ in mods)

*****PRICE DROPPEPD TO 25K. PRICE IS OBO AND WILLING TO NEGOTIATE WITH THE RIGHT BUYER WITH CASH ON HAND****

Any interest at all either text or PM me, price is obo. 203-two1nine-20six1

Time has come for me to finally let go of my pride and joy. I love this car and have had virtually no issues with it, only real reason iím selling it is because itís not longer practical for me to daily drive and I am looking to get into something newer. It is a 2009 335i xDrive with 6 speed manual transmission. I originally bought the car at 46k miles and have had it for the last 6 years. The car as a whole has 86k miles on it, however, I replaced the engine a little while ago when my first one spun the rod bearings so the current engine only has 46k miles. Clean carfax never been in accident vin is WBAPL33509A515762.

Virtually everything on this car has been changed from full exterior mods to interior. Iíll have a link below to a full mod list but this car currently holds the world record for 335xiís. It made 683awhp/675awtq on the dyno with the same map that I daily drive, so not a glory run by any means. Spec stage 3+ clutch w/ steel smfw, AD egnienering port injection/engine mounts, KW V1 coilovers, Fuel-it stage 3 LPFP, ER charge pipe w/ Tial BOV, JB4 w/ Custom MHD Backend through twisted tuning, etc just to name a few of the performance mods. In terms of more cosmetic/styling mods it has an LTMW 1M front bumper (2 OEM bumpers fused together to fit like it came from BMW), OSS DTM V2 rings, Morel speakers w/ jehnert underseat subs and JL 12Ē infinite baffle, custom 3.5Ē single exhaust w/ akrapovic style cf tips, MORR Fs77 wheels in a custom brushed silver finish with custom centercaps, custom flat bottom steering wheel, gauge faces, etcÖ

For the power level iím at, this car has been crazy reliable. In the 1 year and 8 months that iíve been single turbo iíve had to replace 2 things ó 1 injector and 1 transfercase. Transfercase had a weird failure of the bearings on the input shaft, not the usual worm gear. Injector was $140 and transfercase $500 so pretty cheap replacements considering the horsepower level of the car and it being daily driven. Additionally in regards to maintenance, I am extremely meticulous. Iíve done a ton of preventative maintenance in my ownership and change the oil every 3k miles or 1 year, whichever comes first.

Last May I replaced all 4 corners brake rotors and pads in addition to 4 new hankook ventus v12 evoís. Iím replacing a cylinder 6 injector this week as I feel a slight misfire as well. Essentially whoever buys this car should have a pretty bulletproof 683AWHP car that they can daily drive as is, crank up the boost and try to set some records at the strip, etcÖ

As of right now iím pricing the car at $28k, however, that is a price iíd be glad to sign it over at and move forward the second I have a buyer. Price is OBO so if youíre seriously interested, shoot me a message and we can talk and go from there. If someone finds me a buyer I would be willing to pay a finders fee of a couple hundred bucks as well. I arrived at that price for a few reasons. The blue book is around $12,000 and iím adding $16,000 for the mods. I know that mods tend not to add to value of a car, however, iím hoping I can find the right buyer and someone who wants a car thatís pretty much built and they can just enjoy. If not that, maybe I can find someone willing to really push this turbo and xi to the limits and set some real records at the strip. I stopped counting a while ago but there is well north of $25k in mods on this car and that is just for part cost not labor. When I went single turbo build alone I did track that expense and it was over $10k just for parts. Any questions or interest please donít hesitate to reach out, iím very quick to respond.

This truly is a special car. It holds a hp record currently, itís been posted on BMW North Americaís facebook and insta, and featured on a ton of other car modding websites. I am truly hoping to find a buyer that can enjoy it as much as I have and keep up with the path I have taken it on.

TLDR; Fully modded 335xi interior/exterior with a ton of custom parts and doc race kit with pure turbos 6266 looking to get $28k but price is OBO. Lots of one off parts and car holds the world record at 683awhp/675awtq currently.

Defects include driver side wheels having some small curb rash, chip in spoiler from when car was shipped, chip in passenger side door handle trim, and some scuffs on the bumper. See pics for details

https://blog.ecstuning.com/2017/06/2...009-bmw-335xi/

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge < Click picture for photoshoot
    E90 335i xDrive 6spd, Nav, Prem, Cold Weather, & Sports package - Msport Conversion
    Mods: JB4 + MHD, Doc Race ST, Pure 6266, AD-Eng PI/Mounts, Fuel-It st. 3, Custom Exhaust, Tuned by TwistedTuning
    More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP / 675 AWTQ

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's a great xi.

GLWS.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Any time slips or dragy times?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    A lot of car for the price! Very clean. GLWS.
    🚀 My 750HP 135i build: my1series.com
    🔧 My budget 335i build: bmw335i.com
    📷 Follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/jakespence
    🎬 Watch me on YouTube: youtube.com/jakespence135
    🌟 Support me on Patreon: patreon.com/jake_spence
    🏁 Shop BMW merchandise: bimmerstreet.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Love the car!
    Can I ask where you got the gauges?