Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Carbon Fiber Antenna Cover and carbon fiber vinyl seat protector

Hey Guys,
    I have two great products for you guys, its a carbon fiber antenna cover that I purchased from Airspeed store on Aliexpress, and carbon fiber vinyl decals to protect the back of the front seats.

The carbon fiber antenna cover from what I've seen is quite strong for its thin nature and you can see the carbon weave both inside and out leading me to believe that its real carbon fiber. Next the clear coat is pretty good imo which will help prevent scratches. The cover is held onto the oem shark fin antenna with 3m tape allowing it to be removed in the future if required. Overall this antenna cover is great for use if you want to wrap your roof black or have a carbon roof replacement and want a matching carbon antenna without having to wrap it or buy an expensive OEM black replacement. Shipping was quite quick with the epacket shipping method and tracking was available.

Link to purchase: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro....784e25cpeiKJK

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

The carbon fiber vinyl was chosen to protect the back of the front seats when passengers choose to get in and out of the back seats. If you're like me then you hate scratches or shoe marks on the black plastic portion of the seats, which if marred deep enough cannot be completely fixed from what I found out on my old m235i, so this product was a no brainer.

Link to purchase: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Airs...311.0.0.oVyFYi

Click here to enlarge

I'll work with the seller to see if they can offer you guys a discount!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by F87Source Click here to enlarge
    I'll work with the seller to see if they can offer you guys a discount!
    Not necessary. Not too many guys mod for cosmetics here but cool to see this available.