Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

3 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

New VTT Power Packages; VTT600 and VTT700

Hey all,

We have a lot of announcements coming soon from VTT, but we're going to start with our new package offerings; the VTT600 and VTT700 power packages.

While this isn't a new product, it's an easy and complete way to take your N54 powered vehicle from stock (or whatever your modifications are) all the way to 600+ WHP (VTT600) or even 700 WHP (VTT700) with a few clicks of the mouse. You don't have a trusted installer or you're tired of horror stories and want to make sure it's all installed correctly? We have you covered there too; ship (or drive over if you're local) your car to us at our Hayward CA location, and when we're done installing everything we can even put it on our dyno and work with your tuner of choice!

It's important to note that everything on here is optional; if you are already FBO or have some parts you prefer, once on our website -simply choose "No Thanks" on the dropdown choices you don't need and install your own pieces. We're flexible and here to help.

VTT600 Package Includes:
    • GC lites or Stage 2+ ($2999 or $2199)
    • VTT Silicone Inlets ($100)
    • VTT Silicone Charge Pipe ($100)
    • VTT DCI ($79)
    • N54Tuning Dwnpipes ($350)
    • AD-E 650WHP FMIC or VRSF 7.5" Race FMIC ($699 or $750, respectively)
    • Phoenix Racing Charge Pipe + RacePort BOV ($450)
    • Choice of LPFP's: PFS Single Shot ($399), Double Shot ($599), PFS Bucketless Single Shot ($299), or PFS Bucketless Double Shot ($499)
    • PFS PI or Single Barrel Shotgun HPFP ($799)
    • VTT PI or External HPFP Controller ($349)
    • Delphi Coils ($240)
    • Pre-gapped NGK 5992 Plugs ($85)
    • MHD Android Device ($75)
    • Dcan Cable ($30)
    • OTG Cables ($10)
    • N20 Map Sensor and Harness ($179)
    • PCV Valve ($45)
    • Installation at VHP starts at $1500
    • Dyno Tuning at VHP Starts at $500

The VTT700 Package Includes:
    • GC Turbos ($3999)
    • VTT Silicone Inlets ($100)
    • VTT Silicone Charge Pipe ($100)
    • VTT DCI ($79)
    • N54Tuning Dwnpipes ($350)
    • AD-E 1100WHP FMIC or VRSF 7.5" Race FMIC ($1150 or $750, respectively)
    • Phoenix Racing Charge Pipe + RacePort BOV ($450)
    • Choice of LPFP's: PFS Double Shot ($599) or PFS Bucketless Double Shot ($499)
    • PFS PI or Double Barrel Shotgun HPFP ($799 or $999, respectively)
    • New HPFP ($425 ea)
    • VTT PI or External HPFP Controller ($349)
    • Delphi Coils ($240)
    • Pre-gapped NGK 5992 Plugs ($85)
    • MHD Android Device ($75)
    • Dcan Cable ($30)
    • OTG Cables ($10)
    • N20 Map Sensor and Harness ($179)
    • PCV Valve ($45)
    • Installation at VHP starts at $1500
    • Dyno Tuning at VHP Starts at $500

As always, the components should always be matched to the power, reliability, and response goals of the customer. Let us know if we can help you sort out a package!

Click here to enlarge

Chris - VTT Forum Representative
    Chris@Vargasturbo.com
    www.Vargasturbo.com
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Who is PFS?
    Click here to enlarge

Left hand on the steering wheel right hand on that RTD Shifter
    -2Chainz

07 6spd TI ag E92

Mods
    Boostbox, e85, RTD shifter, and a 6766
    #BuiltByHaborFreight

Instagram Oss_Cah5

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Ye but nothing in stock for 2 weeks correct?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DMafia46 Click here to enlarge
    Ye but nothing in stock for 2 weeks correct?
    PM Sent!
    Chris@Vargasturbo.com
    www.Vargasturbo.com
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Good stuff here Chris. Are there bundle packages like my cable co.? That's a lot of available options. Let's see, carry the 1...Click here to enlarge
    2010 N54 - DocRace - Motiv - CKI - TCKR - Volk - ER - CSF - Vorsteiner

Click here to enlarge

Daily - '11 F02, 22" HR springs+links Click here to enlarge N54

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2448 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Is it just me or is this great pricing?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Abacus38 Click here to enlarge
    Who is PFS?
    Trying to figure out the same. I just googled PFS and came up with nothing,

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Likely Precision
    Maybe PFS- Precision Fuel Solutions?
    2010 N54 - DocRace - Motiv - CKI - TCKR - Volk - ER - CSF - Vorsteiner

Click here to enlarge

Daily - '11 F02, 22" HR springs+links Click here to enlarge N54

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2448 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R.G. Click here to enlarge
    Likely Precision
    Maybe PFS- Precision Fuel Solutions?
    That comes up as some kind of tank cleaning place.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Interesting approach.

Perhaps a nationwide or regional list of authorized installation centers....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    PFS will be Performance Fueling Solutions, something we'll talk about more in the upcoming weeks. Lots of good stuff going on. Click here to enlarge
    Chris@Vargasturbo.com
    www.Vargasturbo.com
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2448 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Chris@VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    PFS will be Performance Fueling Solutions, something we'll talk about more in the upcoming weeks. Lots of good stuff going on. Click here to enlarge
    So someone is creating a new fueling company? Boy it's starting to get crowded...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yep, but competition usually ends up being good for the consumers.
    Chris@Vargasturbo.com
    www.Vargasturbo.com
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2448 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm fine with that since I have a POS direct injected motor already hitting fuel limits.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You guys should try to partner with a shipping company to get us some preferred rates....I'm tempted to ship my car out to you guys if I could get a decent rate....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nikitino25 Click here to enlarge
    You guys should try to partner with a shipping company to get us some preferred rates....I'm tempted to ship my car out to you guys if I could get a decent rate....
    I've shipped a number of cars and I've yet to find a true nationwide "shipping company". Most are brokers that say they will ship your vehicle, let's say, from Missouri to CA, for $600. You say, what a deal and pay him. The broker tells you the car should be picked up in the next few days. You wait patiently, and 4 days go by and its still not picked up. You call and they say, oh we had some issues, but we could expedite it for another $200. So you pay it, and then your car gets picked up in 2 or 3 more days. What they didn't tell you is that from that first $600, the broker took $300, and posted the Missouri to Cali shipment on a "shipping board" for independent contractors to accept. If no one thinks $300 is enough for them to deliver the car for that much, it will sit. Then, he gets another $200 out of you, and adds $50 a day to the bid until someone snags it. If it only took $50 more, he made another $150 off you.

Anywho - just find a legit broker that will tell you the stuff straight so you can get the car picked up and delivered quickly, or be patient and wait for someone to add it to a bulk shipment or side stop.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nikitino25 Click here to enlarge
    This is actually a good idea.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by langsbr Click here to enlarge
    I've shipped a number of cars and I've yet to find a true nationwide "shipping company". Most are brokers that say they will ship your vehicle, let's say, from Missouri to CA, for $600. You say, what a deal and pay him. The broker tells you the car should be picked up in the next few days. You wait patiently, and 4 days go by and its still not picked up. You call and they say, oh we had some issues, but we could expedite it for another $200. So you pay it, and then your car gets picked up in 2 or 3 more days. What they didn't tell you is that from that first $600, the broker took $300, and posted the Missouri to Cali shipment on a "shipping board" for independent contractors to accept. If no one thinks $300 is enough for them to deliver the car for that much, it will sit. Then, he gets another $200 out of you, and adds $50 a day to the bid until someone snags it. If it only took $50 more, he made another $150 off you.

Anywho - just find a legit broker that will tell you the stuff straight so you can get the car picked up and delivered quickly, or be patient and wait for someone to add it to a bulk shipment or side stop.
    This is good info -thanks. I'll be shipping my own car out to CA for the huge amount of work we're doing to it, so maybe I can use some of my own experiences to help with that.

Chris
    Chris@Vargasturbo.com
    www.Vargasturbo.com
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There's always uship.com too where you can list your job (ship car to CA) and u get bids from different shippers...I think you can kind of post your price range too if I remember right

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm fine with that since I have a POS direct injected motor already hitting fuel limits.
    Your 911 motor?
    2017 Porsche 911
    2017 Evoque
    2012 E92 M3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by langsbr Click here to enlarge

So true. I found this out many years ago. So its always a good idea to ask the guy that picks up your car for his business card and contact them directly next time to cut out the middle man.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have had many cars shipped all over the country. I always use U-Ship, never had the issue described above. Every time I have gotten great rates, no BS, and quick shipping. I had a car shipped from Texas for under $500. Showed up in 4 days. I never really do the bidding process, now they just give you offers, and some of them are usually low. Doing power packages are fun, you get to see the car through its progress from stock, or lightly modified to beast. The M4 we just broke the stock motor record on. The customer dropped it off, and said keep it as long as you want. When I get it back, I want the most powerful stock motor S55 in the world. At the time, we didn't have any experience with the platform, I spent a lot of time on that car, and made it happen.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

At last years bullfest an entire group of guys were getting ready to leave, and they all used the same shipping company. Anyone want to guess what happened? The company was a fly by night crew they loaded the cars said give us 3-4 days. They're still waiting for their Lamborghini's.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tony@VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    I have had many cars shipped all over the country. I always use U-Ship, never had the issue described above. Every time I have gotten great rates, no BS, and quick shipping. I had a car shipped from Texas for under $500. Showed up in 4 days. I never really do the bidding process, now they just give you offers, and some of them are usually low. Doing power packages are fun, you get to see the car through its progress from stock, or lightly modified to beast. The M4 we just broke the stock motor record on. The customer dropped it off, and said keep it as long as you want. When I get it back, I want the most powerful stock motor S55 in the world. At the time, we didn't have any experience with the platform, I spent a lot of time on that car, and made it happen.
    Probably because you used U-ship. Brokering use to be mostly the only game in town if you wanted to ship your car. Back in the 80-90's there wasn't any such thing as U-ship, so getting the guys business card was the best ave to the best rate for the next time you decided to ship.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2448 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Surquhar Click here to enlarge
    Your 911 motor?
    Yeah but I was just kidding around.

I have a meth solution being worked on. I'll post a thread on it.