Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Going to extend the sale pricing for another 2 weeks until the 18th. Thanks for all the orders and support guys.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Anthony@ACF Click here to enlarge
    Going to extend the sale pricing for another 2 weeks until the 18th. Thanks for all the orders and support guys.
    Generous.
    Three sets of brand new 991.2 3.0 headers for sale: Kline, Fabspeed, and Vektor Ceramic Coated

IPD plenum for Porsche 991.2 3.0 for sale: $650

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by N54 TURBO Click here to enlarge
    I 2nd this also.
    I purchased the 6062 VM kit in this thread, and am 6AT. I'll be happy to give my thoughts once the install is complete Click here to enlarge. Been a pleasure working with Anthony.
    '08 E92 335i Pre-LCI | SGM | VM PTE 6062 ST top mount conversion | JB4 ST BEF | Alpina B3 TCU Flash |Fortune Auto 500 w/ 8k/11k Swift Springs | 28mm ECS solid FSB | M3 Front and Rear Control Arms w/ Rogue Adjustable Toe Arms | 18x9.5 et22/18x9.5 et35 Arc-8's wrapped in 275/245 NT05's | VRSF V2 catback exhaust | Poly transmission mounts | Solid aluminum subframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ksalih Click here to enlarge
    I purchased the 6062 VM kit in this thread, and am 6AT. I'll be happy to give my thoughts once the install is complete Click here to enlarge. Been a pleasure working with Anthony.
    You planning on upgrading the trans?
    Three sets of brand new 991.2 3.0 headers for sale: Kline, Fabspeed, and Vektor Ceramic Coated

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You planning on upgrading the trans?
    I have absolutely no plans to build the 6AT. I will swap a 6MT in time instead - there is something about rowing through the gears that can't be replaced by anything a built 6AT can offer me.Click here to enlarge
    '08 E92 335i Pre-LCI | SGM | VM PTE 6062 ST top mount conversion | JB4 ST BEF | Alpina B3 TCU Flash |Fortune Auto 500 w/ 8k/11k Swift Springs | 28mm ECS solid FSB | M3 Front and Rear Control Arms w/ Rogue Adjustable Toe Arms | 18x9.5 et22/18x9.5 et35 Arc-8's wrapped in 275/245 NT05's | VRSF V2 catback exhaust | Poly transmission mounts | Solid aluminum subframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Wink

I have absolutely no plans to build the 6AT. I will swap a 6MT in time instead - there is something about rowing through the gears that can't be replaced by anything a built 6AT can offer me.Click here to enlarge
    I'll be there to encourage you to roast your auto tranny and replace it with a 6MT so you can be slow like me but have fun shifting. Click here to enlarge Glad to see you on this board!

To those that don't know, Ksalih is a friend of mine that lives locally. I enjoy teasing and putting VTT stickers on his car when he isn't looking. Bump for a great single turbo option at a fantastic price.

Chris
    Chris - VTT Forum Representative
    Chris@Vargasturbo.com
    www.Vargasturbo.com
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Any news regarding the bottom mount kit?
    I guess the deal has expired by now ��

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mario54 Click here to enlarge
    Any news regarding the bottom mount kit?
    I guess the deal has expired by now ��
    I heard the bottom mount kit is coming @Payam@BMS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)

It will be coming very soon. Since I blew my motor last week, it will take some time for data and dynos. Twin scroll EFR Bottom Mount anyone? Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Payam@BMS Click here to enlarge
    It will be coming very soon. Since I blew my motor last week, it will take some time for data and dynos. Twin scroll EFR Bottom Mount anyone? Click here to enlarge

Sad to hear about your blown motor you don't deserve that!

I guess I'll just need to sit and wait patiently. Tho I'm craving for some photos + info lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Dam sorry for your loss

Do you know what happened?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

LOL finally I'm surprised it lasted that long!
    Click here to enlarge

Left hand on the steering wheel right hand on that RTD Shifter
    -2Chainz

07 6spd TI ag E92

Mods
    Boostbox, e85, RTD shifter, and a 6766
    #BuiltByHaborFreight

Instagram Oss_Cah5

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Optigrab Click here to enlarge
    Dam sorry for your loss

Do you know what happened?
    Too many miles at too much power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Ah sht that sucks P. I guess asking what happened would be like asking how someone's 94 year old grammy died. Cliff diving in Acapulco?
    2010 N54 - DocRace - Motiv - CKI - TCKR - Volk - ER - CSF - Vorsteiner

Click here to enlarge

Daily - '11 F02, 22" HR springs+links Click here to enlarge N54

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

anyone recieve their VM Single turbo kits yet?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I should be getting mine in a week or two. He is almost done with the latest batch last I heard. I think the tial BOVs are on order or something.
    Montego Blue 2009 135i M Tech - Manual, VM Top Mount 6466 Gen 2, JB4 w/ Anti-lag & 2Step, VRSF 7" Intercooler, VRSF Chargepipe w/ Jodar BOV, Fuel-It Stg 1, EMP Tuning e85 Back-end Flash, Koni Orange Struts With H&R Street Springs, Boost Addictions Diff Brace, Black Forest Industries Engine Mounts, E46 M3 Tranny Mounts, BMS Short Throw Clutch Stop, ZHP Shift Knob, CDV Delete, Rear Cat Delete, Nitto NT555 Tires

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SeanWebster Click here to enlarge
    I think the tial BOVs are on order or something.
    Tial just recently moved to their new foundry facility which is why there was a nationwide back order on the wastegates. I was at the shop yesterday and saw a couple kits getting completed.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I received my kit after a small delay. I had the manifold and downpipe ceramic coated the other day and the car is going under the knife for install starting this Monday. Can anybody say, sex? Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I received my kit after a small delay. I had the manifold and downpipe ceramic coated the other day and the car is going under the knife for install starting this Monday. Can anybody say, sex? Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Looks good.thought the O2 connections weren't recommended to be coated due to the fins dissipate heat?Is that still true?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Tial just recently moved to their new foundry facility which is why there was a nationwide back order on the wastegates. I was at the shop yesterday and saw a couple kits getting completed.
    Ahh ok,was wondering.... Thx.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just have a shop mask and grit blast the O2 bungs and you're right back on track. No biggie.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sexy indeed!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any updates on the bottom mount kit? Update on the 6062 kit?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rileyg Click here to enlarge
    Any updates on the bottom mount kit? Update on the 6062 kit?
    @Anthony@ACF

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    If you guys wanted long wait times and $#@!ty vendor communication, you should have hit up jpworkz. At least youd save $3K

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast