Close

Page 147 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 4475
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2381 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If you ever wake up and have a day where you're feeling low energy, just watch this:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    You have not been around here long enough to know not to take anything anyone says on these boards seriously. The boards are at best entertainment and worst internet warriors hiding behind a keyboard.
    too late, you already agreed when you said deal. post that $#@! or im hiring people in uniforms to come TAKE it from you. You no longer have your 1st 4th and 14th amendment rights. you voluntarily gave them up. you have no recourse anymore. I do not care that you claim to be a moral righteous person that would not go back on your word, or violate any terms of the deal. because there are others that would, you must also be held accountable because of their actions.

I think this is a perfect example GIVE UP YOUR PASSWORDS, or @Sticky should at the very least, put you in "forum jail"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If you ever wake up and have a day where you're feeling low energy, just watch this:

or this one on loop always puts a smile on my face Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2381 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great memes...

Iím particular to the one Jew Goldstein posted.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Far scarier than the anti-gun rhetoric. Yesterday the MSM began to pitch a narrative that will erode away our fourth amendment rights. It’s obvious the second wont fall, therefore lets remove the fourth. Much easier too since the government and it’s bad actors already own all of your lifes history.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dudley Click here to enlarge
    too late, you already agreed when you said deal. post that $#@! or im hiring people in uniforms to come TAKE it from you. You no longer have your 1st 4th and 14th amendment rights. you voluntarily gave them up. you have no recourse anymore. I do not care that you claim to be a moral righteous person that would not go back on your word, or violate any terms of the deal. because there are others that would, you must also be held accountable because of their actions.

I think this is a perfect example GIVE UP YOUR PASSWORDS, or @Sticky should at the very least, put you in "forum jail"
    Said the 15 year old.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gaspam Click here to enlarge
    come on man, I thought you cared about all those dead kids? but you are not willing to give up your internet/social media privileges to save kids lives from guns?

I mean this is what you have been calling for (gun control/ less guns) , and when someone offers to give up his guns in exchange for you to give up your FB/IG/twitter/email/phone # accounts you say no? see this is why we dont take all this "guns are the problem" hyperbole seriously..... the anti-gun crowd wont even give up their social media accounts in exchange for getting guns off the street.... Its all BS/ politics and you just proved it
    who said I am anti-gun? I am anti-stupid people with guns.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    who said I am anti-gun? I am anti-stupid people with guns.
    well this is a perfect case for you then, as you just said in your previous post that he is a 15yr old, so one would think that would be someone you would be really opposed to having a gun....

you had a chance to get gun out of a "15yr old's" hands but you dont take him up on his offer, so by the transitive properties logic of the left, you now have blood on your hands Click here to enlarge

unless you are saying the person, that offered a contract to give up his guns in exchange for you to give up all social media/ email etc, is not stupid and you are pro-gun in his caseClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by F16HTON Click here to enlarge
    Far scarier than the anti-gun rhetoric. Yesterday the MSM began to pitch a narrative that will erode away our fourth amendment rights. It’s obvious the second wont fall, therefore lets remove the fourth. Much easier too since the government and it’s bad actors already own all of your lifes history.
    I think we can all agree something has got to give. Kids these days are not going to get any less crazy any time soon. If the option is to try to ban all guns OR seize weapons and/or incarcerate people we as a society judge are likely to break the law, only one of those options is practical. I also agree the parents should be prosecuted for manslaughter.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2381 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Justice to be served? http://thehill.com/opinion/white-hou...against-trumps

It's about time for this whole charade to be exposed. Even idiots who think Hillary is a goddess will finally have to open their eyes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Said the 15 year old.
    what a surprise.. couldnt even follow through with the deal.. cant out argue a '15" year old.. Hypocrisy is rampant on the left lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Justice to be served? http://thehill.com/opinion/white-hou...against-trumps

It's about time for this whole charade to be exposed. Even idiots who think Hillary is a goddess will finally have to open their eyes.
    We can only hope...
    N54 ACF 6466 Meth MOTIV / E70 #1 JBD / E70 #2 JBD

Got Boost?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    I think we can all agree something has got to give. Kids these days are not going to get any less crazy any time soon. If the option is to try to ban all guns OR seize weapons and/or incarcerate people we as a society judge are likely to break the law, only one of those options is practical. I also agree the parents should be prosecuted for manslaughter.
    That is already the law, has been for quite some time. The law did nothing to prevent this matter. Laws are not equal to values. Values can be taught, as well as inherited.

New laws will not solve anything.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by F16HTON Click here to enlarge
    That is already the law, has been for quite some time. The law did nothing to prevent this matter. Laws are not equal to values. Values can be taught, as well as inherited.

New laws will not solve anything.
    Currently I think you have to break the law to be incarcerated. It would be a huge change with a lot of negative repercussions. But I'm not sure what the viable alternative is.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Currently I think you have to break the law to be incarcerated. It would be a huge change with a lot of negative repercussions. But I'm not sure what the viable alternative is.
    not in all states... in FL its pretty easy to get someone baker acted for 3-days for mental evaluation (and then if they determine you are mentally unstable, they can hold you indefinitely with a court order) ... All you have to do is say you heard someone say they are going to kill themselves and have someone back it up..... it actually happened to a buddy of mine back in the day in college cuz his girlfriend got pissed at him for cheating so she called the police during their argument and said he was gonna kill himself (which he didnt say lol) and her friend backed up her story to $#@! him over, and then poor jake got to go to the crazy ward for 3 days lol

this kid in texas and the parkland shooter were prime examples of someone that should of been baker acted, but werent because no one did anything.... in the parkland instance it was actually brought up to baker act nikolas cruz but the school resource office declined to act on it because he didnt want to mess up cruz's life.... ironic considering all the lives that got messed up because of cruz

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...205972224.html

The school resource officer, who is not identified in the Henderson Behavioral Health records, “stated he was going to search [Cruz’s] home for [a] gun,” the Sept. 28 report said. But there is no indication that the officer, a Broward Sheriff’s deputy, ever initiated such a search, or ever filed paperwork to have Cruz involuntarily evaluated under the Baker Act to determine whether he was a threat to himself or others.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    what a surprise.. couldnt even follow through with the deal.. cant out argue a '15" year old.. Hypocrisy is rampant on the left lol
    You know full well the deal would have been impossible to police so whatís the point of you continuing this conversation?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    oh shaun king... when will you stop making yourself look stupid

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ulted-her.html

Social activist and the Intercept columnist Shaun King is being widely slammed for pushing a story about a state trooper sexually assaulting a woman that has been discredited when police body camera footage did not corroborate the story. The controversial King has backtracked and deleted damaging social media posts in which he said the trooper committed "rape" – but it’s too late for many critics.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    opps pelosi keeps talking Click here to enlarge
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2381 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    oh shaun king... when will you stop making yourself look stupid
    He likes to run with 'injustice' bull$#@! before ever confirming it. He's a race pimp.

The guy's entire existence is a lie.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You know full well the deal would have been impossible to police so what’s the point of you continuing this conversation?
    every post you make from here out shows your hypocrasy.. we cant monitor all of your communications with the log ins and passwords but you want to take guns away door to door..

you want everyone else to give up their god given, constitutionally enumerated rights, but you dont want to give up yours.. or the sake of the kids

tell me, why dont you advocate mandatory no knock search/seizure / gun confiscating from all known felons? I mean dosent it make more sense for LEO to raid homes of every known felon and ensure they dont have guns? would save the kids in cities, would save cops lives, no more robbery or murder or gang related murder...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2381 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    every post you make from here out shows your hypocrasy.. we cant monitor all of your communications with the log ins and passwords but you want to take guns away door to door..

you want everyone else to give up their god given, constitutionally enumerated rights, but you dont want to give up yours.. or the sake of the kids

tell me, why dont you advocate mandatory no knock search/seizure / gun confiscating from all known felons? I mean dosent it make more sense for LEO to raid homes of every known felon and ensure they dont have guns? would save the kids in cities, would save cops lives, no more robbery or murder or gang related murder...
    lets be clear, god gave you no rights. Who said I advocate guns away door to door...you are fake news

FYI i donated 500 to Red Nose Day using the name Dudley for you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    not in all states... in FL its pretty easy to get someone baker acted for 3-days for mental evaluation (and then if they determine you are mentally unstable, they can hold you indefinitely with a court order) ...
    Interesting I didn't know that! Whoever failed to report that kid should serve a month or two. =/
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Interesting I didn't know that! Whoever failed to report that kid should serve a month or two. =/
    He was reported. Don't you see the government there failed on purpose?