Close

Page 91 of 172 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 4289
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2374 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by F16HTON Click here to enlarge
    IMO a Democrat would have taken either candidate this election cycle, however with that being said the door is wide open for voter fraud investigation. This investigation will lead to changes in every state.

Atty. Gen. Sessions has a huge chip on his shoulder when it comes to AL election fraud in the past.

This mid-term was sacrificed for the greater good. The real AL Senate election will be coming up soon.
    Very interesting point. Might be why Trump highlighted the write in aspect.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    All we are going to see from now on is sex scandal after sex scandal the month of an election. Every Republican will be hit with it.
    this is the new tactic of the dems.... in the 80s/90s it was call every rep 'racist' and now that that tactic has grown old they will find a woman to bring a 40 year old claim everytime a rep man is up for election.....

solution, rep run more women like fiorina/ haley/etc and then gets harder for dems to use this shady tactic Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gaspam Click here to enlarge
    this is the new tactic of the dems.... in the 80s/90s it was call every rep 'racist' and now that that tactic has grown old they will find a woman to bring a 40 year old claim everytime a rep man is up for election.....

solution, rep run more women like fiorina/ haley/etc and then gets harder for dems to use this shady tactic Click here to enlarge
    Agree, I am all for more women to run. These tactics need to be put to a halt.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I did see that as well.

Amazing how deep it goes, eh?
    Theses texts are the ones that start raising FBI collusion, especially when the director of the FBI is involved(Andrew McCabe).

Text from Strzok to Page(Andy is Andrew McCabe): "I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office-that there's no way he gets elected- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in unlikely event u die be4 you're 40."
    Page: "And maybe you're meant to stay where you are because you're meant to protect the country from that menace."

Strzok: "...I can protect the country at many levels, not so sure if that helps."

Definitely could lead to charges for favoring Hillary in email investigation. All these Strzok texts were during election, while he was giving immunity deals to Hillary’s accomplices and interviewing Hillary not under oath where she lied multiple times to FBI just like Flynn. Then this guy signed off on Russia investigation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    704 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ugh forget that crap where are the sexy time texts about meeting in the copier room during lunch for a quickie?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Ugh forget that crap where are the sexy time texts about meeting in the copier room during lunch for a quickie?
    More importantly what led the inspector general to Strzok. Why were they even investigating him in the first place. There is more to this than just salacious text messages. As Judicial Committee Jim Jordan said to Wray last week, Strzok wouldn’t have been kicked of Mueller’s team just for anti Trump tweets. The Department of Justice Inspector General has been conducting an 11 month long investigation into politicalization of DOJ and FBI, whether biases led to changes in Federal investigations. Some event led them to Strzok. The full IG report is due in January.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2374 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    All these Strzok texts were during election, while he was giving immunity deals to Hillary’s accomplices and interviewing Hillary not under oath where she lied multiple times to FBI just like Flynn. Then this guy signed off on Russia investigation.
    I started reading over more of his texts and the question is, why was he with Mueller after all that? How can Mueller even be allowed to continue?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2374 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    More importantly what led the inspector general to Strzok. Why were they even investigating him in the first place. There is more to this than just salacious text messages. As Judicial Committee Jim Jordan said to Wray last week, Strzok wouldn’t have been kicked of Mueller’s team just for anti Trump tweets. The Department of Justice Inspector General has been conducting an 11 month long investigation into politicalization of DOJ and FBI, whether biases led to changes in Federal investigations. Some event led them to Strzok. The full IG report is due in January.
    Didn't the DOJ give him a conflict of interest waiver or something insane like that?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Didn't the DOJ give him a conflict of interest waiver or something insane like that?
    Not Strzok, but Mueller got a waiver.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...-russia-291707

Strzok did something to catch the eye of the Inspector General, my guess it has to do with Hillary email scandal. Once Mueller found out IG has the goods on Strzok he booted him off the team. There has to be more than texts, like Jim Jordan said...it doesn’t add up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Jim Jordan is killing it. Exposing everything.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2374 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Jim Jordan is killing it. Exposing everything.
    Wow so we actually still have patriots concerned with rule of law in government.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2374 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    IG had to be looking into Strzok because of the botched Hillary email investigation.

Text from FBI agent Lisa Page to Peter Strzok:
    "So look, you say we text on that phone when we talk about Hillary because it can't be traced.”

What exactly are you hiding?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why do they have special phones so they can talk about subverting the government?

This $#@! is beyond out of control.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2374 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And the tax bill passes... despite Mccain bailing on it.

We're just getting warmed up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Not all the way, some changes then revote in the house today
    2008 135i, Satin Metalic Blue on Black , JB4 G5 ISO W/ Blutooth connect kit, DCI, CP-E DP's and mid, AA Axel back, 1 Gal trunk mount meth.
    2007 HD Road Glide
    My Soundcloud, Give it a shot: https://soundcloud.com/dj-a-r-f

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FRD135i Click here to enlarge
    Not all the way, some changes then revote in the house today
    I don't see any problem in the house.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

not good

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    not good
    ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky2 Click here to enlarge
    ?
    its capped our deductions here...our property taxes regularly exceed 10k/year....now I got the govt telling me I cant claim all my taxes on my property, I have to choose either my house or federal taxes?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    its capped our deductions here...our property taxes regularly exceed 10k/year....now I got the govt telling me I cant claim all my taxes on my property, I have to choose either my house or federal taxes?
    Don't you get it? The burden is passed on to state level now as people can't just write off as much which means states will have to reign in spending.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky2 Click here to enlarge
    Don't you get it? The burden is passed on to state level now as people can't just write off as much which means states will have to reign in spending.
    ah i see. Unfortunatley for New York they wont cut funding to their special programs like all that diversity crap and planned parenthood, they will just take it out on us blue collar folk and we'll see increases in tolls and tickets for the MTa and stuff while getting other programs cut from the budget. Cuomo will get his money somehow...he doesnt care if he has to pry every last dollar from our cold dead hands.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    704 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    State tax deductions are capped at 10k which screws over rich high tax blue states like California and New York... Sort of a big F U to the rich media and democrats... Unfortunately I'm collateral damage being a CA resident but due to the S corp pass through income loophole I'll actually come out ahead. All those rich celebrities and athletes though are getting a huge tax hike.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i'll end up saving ~$4k from the tax cuts so im good.

the people i have talked with/seen that are saying this is screwing the middleclass/poor either havent read the details or dont understand. Of course the people who make under the minimum wont get a tax cut. cant reduce 0%. And if i see one more person say "This tax cut plan is worthless cause it goes out of effect in 2026" i will punch them right in the throat. A. in 2021 or 2025 at the latest, the next president will change all of this and B. STFU

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    State tax deductions are capped at 10k which screws over rich high tax blue states like California and New York... Sort of a big F U to the rich media and democrats... Unfortunately I'm collateral damage being a CA resident but due to the S corp pass through income loophole I'll actually come out ahead. All those rich celebrities and athletes though are getting a huge tax hike.
    Sounds like another reason to move to Navada, CARB and now taxes
    2008 135i, Satin Metalic Blue on Black , JB4 G5 ISO W/ Blutooth connect kit, DCI, CP-E DP's and mid, AA Axel back, 1 Gal trunk mount meth.
    2007 HD Road Glide
    My Soundcloud, Give it a shot: https://soundcloud.com/dj-a-r-f