Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Gintani F8X M3/M4 ECU tune

Gintani is proud to introduce our full F8X M3/M4 ECU tune. With full access to the DME (Engine ECU) and great understanding of it our team has achieved great power and unlocked features such as cold start delete and cat delete. The ability to read/write from the ECU and our vast background in Forced Induction motors has allowed us to fine tune the car to great levels. Allowing the monster to come out when needed while having the comforts of a daily driven car.

Click here to enlarge

Our stage 1 tune on a bone stock car produced over 60WHP & 70WTQ on our DynoDynamics Dyno with 91 octane and only a small PSI increase. Much less pressure on the turbo's then a piggyback tune. With better octane fuel and downpipes 100+WHP will soon come.

Our tune is a full ECU flash with no piggyback unit/Plug in box. For the past couple years piggyback tunes have grown. Piggyback tunes trick the vehicles turbo's to boost higher by playing with the voltage signals coming from the DME. With no control air/fuel ratios the power spikes up and down the powerband.

Click here to enlarge

Careful review of our dyno will show higher numbers while keeping the powerband stock like. Curves up and down the dyno flow almost identical to the factory powerband, achieving great smooth power.

After months of dyno after dyno, and track after track our full F8X M3/M4 Tune is ready to go:

• 91,93,100 Octane applications
    • Fuel Air/Fuel Ratio Adjustments
    • Race Fuel Applications
    • Top Speed Limit Removal
    • Increase RPM limiter
    • Exhaust Valves Fully Open
    • Full Cat Delete
    • Cold Start Delete
    • Fuel Overrun (Catless cars only,dumps fuel for flame/burble effect from exhaust)

At this moment in time the ECU must be removed and shipped to us for tuning, or you can come visit us at our Southern California facility.

Price: $1299

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Moved, edited for formatting, and promoted to the front page.

Nicely done.

These all hit the market pretty fast.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    N54 has been out for how long and we still don't have a cold start delete Click here to enlarge It's just one timing table that controls it too, shame no one can find it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    OP edited to reflect updated graph with details:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    738 Post(s)

Great timing here. It just so happens we have a need for back end flashing our large turbo S55 to boost pressure to the DCT. It would be a fun collaborative project & if we can get the maps working well I've got a handful of big power S55s we could point your way for similar treatment. Coming out to SS Saturday?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What type of dyno was this measured on, btw? Guessing Mustang or Dyno Dynamics due to low power figures?

Either way, great job guys, awesome to see this type of stuff out for the S55 already. The S63/S55 scene is going to be great.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think Gintani has a mustang

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Looks like dyno dynamics' graph to me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leveraged sellout Click here to enlarge
    What type of dyno was this measured on, btw?
    Dyno Dynamics.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Dyno Dynamics.
    Thanks, had a feeling.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That is awesome! I find it ridiculous that the N55 has been out for so long and we still don't have a way to remove the speed limiter but they already can with the S55.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by subaru335i Click here to enlarge
    That is awesome! I find it ridiculous that the N55 has been out for so long and we still don't have a way to remove the speed limiter but they already can with the S55.
    The M3 always tends to get the highest quality tuning the fastest.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Great timing here. It just so happens we have a need for back end flashing our large turbo S55 to boost pressure to the DCT. It would be a fun collaborative project & if we can get the maps working well I've got a handful of big power S55s we could point your way for similar treatment. Coming out to SS Saturday?
    Alex will be out there this Saturday Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by subaru335i Click here to enlarge
    Br performance in Belgium does limiter removal for M135i.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The M3 always tends to get the highest quality tuning the fastest.
    Exactly... The M badge and higher cost of the car draws in more tuners, enthusiasts, etc. to justify a tuner paying for the ability to crack the ECU and selling tunes to get your money back.

When the M2 comes out with a N55, i'm suspecting the F8x N55's will be cracked due to the high demand for tuning on that platform. Assuming of course the N55 in the M2 uses the same logic/DME as the F8x n55.

Nice job Gintani! Very fair price too. Can't wait to see a couple of the ACM F8X M's with this tune.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)

So where's the OEM fuel system duty cycle at going from the OEM tune to a slightly modified setup?? Just wondering how much potential it has left in it, ex: E85 setup?
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wonder if there will be CAS/EWS delete for these engine computers, so that we can swap the S55 engine in another chassis?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hakentt Click here to enlarge
    I wonder if there will be CAS/EWS delete for these engine computers, so that we can swap the S55 engine in another chassis?
    I think that kind of thing is going to be way down the line unless someone does a swap with a standalone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    738 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Alex, email me so we can get started on a back end flash for these large turbos! Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Alex, email me so we can get started on a back end flash for these large turbos! Click here to enlarge

He came down with something, maybe the flu? But hes been out, I will try to get him to get back to you as soon as he can. Sorry for any delays!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I should pay him a visit. Click here to enlarge LOL
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    738 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No worries I'm coming down with something too. Hopefully just a cold. Just ask him to email me when he's feeling better and we can get started.
    Burger Motorsports