Close

    • BMS JB4 tuned Porsche 991.1 Turbo S vs. BMS JB4 tuned F90 M5, FBO GT-R, built Porsche 991.1 Turbo S, and Gintani twin turbo Huracan

      Some nice runs here by @Payam@BMS with the BMS tuned Porsche 991.1 Turbo. Now, Porsche is a new market for BMS especially with 911 tuning but considering how hard Porsche is locking down modern ECU's this is a market you will see BMS expand further into.


      The BMS 991.1 Turbo is tuned only through the JB4 and there is no back end flash at work here.

      Here are the mods:

      BMS 991.1 Turbo S
      BMS JB4, NO FLASH
      BMS Intakes
      BMS Y Pipe
      IPD Plenum
      Fuel-it/BMS Chargepipe Port Injection
      E50 Blend No Methanol

      The first two runs are against a BMS JB4 tuned F90 M5. The first run the 991.1 Turbo has to run the F90 M5 down and it does. In the second run the start is more even and the 991.1 Turbo pulls away.

      Next up is a FBO GT-R and we can not explain how it gets destroyed the way it does.

      @Markblackwell and his nasty Porsche built 4.0 liter Porsche 991.1 Turbo S is up next. The race is close off the line until the Turbo S goes to warp speed.

      A Gintani built twin turbo Huracan is next and these make a ton of power on the stock internals and stock ECU. For whatever reason the Huracan has a poor launch and needs to catch up. The finish is close but the Huracan is pulling like a freight train.

      As for the 911's performance, 1/2 mile and 60-130 figures here:








      This article was originally published in forum thread: BMS JB4 991.1 Turbo S at Shift Sector 4/28/2019 started by Payam@BMS View original post
      Comments 21 Comments
      1. Payam@BMS's Avatar
        Payam@BMS -
        Thank you for the article Click here to enlarge

        I think Alex hit the rev limiter in 1st when I was racing the Lambo.
      1. quattr0's Avatar
        quattr0 -
        That was brutal the run w Mark! Can't tell you or the cam man overexcited with the GT-R run lol Didn't you mention you had a run w another Turbo S with ES tune?
      1. Payam@BMS's Avatar
        Payam@BMS -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by quattr0 Click here to enlarge
        That was brutal the run w Mark! Can't tell you or the cam man overexcited with the GT-R run lol Didn't you mention you had a run w another Turbo S with ES tune?
        I'm emotionless lol, that was my cousin who was having a blast recording everything with the commentaries.

        Yes, I do have a run with Adam. Not a good video but I'll post it up.



        https://video-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/...=5CDD913B&dl=1
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Embedding didn't seem to work right there:

      1. Bowser330's Avatar
        Bowser330 -
        What does Adam have that payam doesn’t? Methanol injection and intercoolers?
        Does adam have additional port injection?
      1. quattr0's Avatar
        quattr0 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Payam@BMS Click here to enlarge
        I'm emotionless lol, that was my cousin who was having a blast recording everything with the commentaries.

        Yes, I do have a run with Adam. Not a good video but I'll post it up.



        https://video-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/...=5CDD913B&dl=1
        Thats closer than i thought. Good run!
      1. Payam@BMS's Avatar
        Payam@BMS -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bowser330 Click here to enlarge
        What does Adam have that payam doesn’t? Methanol injection and intercoolers?
        Does adam have additional port injection?
        He has intake, exhaust, methanol, intercoolers, and larger turbos. On es700 tune.
      1. quattr0's Avatar
        quattr0 -
        So larger turbos next for you? Click here to enlarge
      1. Payam@BMS's Avatar
        Payam@BMS -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by quattr0 Click here to enlarge
        So larger turbos next for you? Click here to enlarge
        Yup! I think by next race season this year I will have them Click here to enlarge
        I'd like to hit 180mph in the 1/2mile, I think it's doable.
      1. Bowser330's Avatar
        Bowser330 -
        When will the BMS 911 turbo parts become available for the rest of us? I don't see the port injection kit for 911 on the Fuel It webstore either....

        I feel like the the port injection will be huge since Porsche doesn't have oem dual injection. It will take the platform to the next level.
      1. Payam@BMS's Avatar
        Payam@BMS -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bowser330 Click here to enlarge
        When will the BMS 911 turbo parts become available for the rest of us? I don't see the port injection kit for 911 on the Fuel It webstore either....

        I feel like the the port injection will be huge since Porsche doesn't have oem dual injection. It will take the platform to the next level.
        Parts will be available soon! JB4, intake system to the turbo inlet, Y chargepipe, Chargepipe port injection.

        I'm currently putting together a couple more testing kits for the CPI, would you like to be another tester?
        People are loving it so far!

        Payam@burgertuning.com and I'll set you up Click here to enlarge
      1. Bowser330's Avatar
        Bowser330 -
        I don't have a 991 turbo (yet), but my friend who does is already on your list, thank you for offering that testing program and being so generous.


        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Payam@BMS Click here to enlarge
        Parts will be available soon! JB4, intake system to the turbo inlet, Y chargepipe, Chargepipe port injection.

        I'm currently putting together a couple more testing kits for the CPI, would you like to be another tester?
        People are loving it so far!

        Payam@burgertuning.com and I'll set you up Click here to enlarge
      1. Payam@BMS's Avatar
        Payam@BMS -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bowser330 Click here to enlarge
        I don't have a 991 turbo (yet), but my friend who does is already on your list, thank you for offering that testing program and being so generous.
        Anytime man! He's going to love it once he gets it on his car. No more need for methanol, this is going to be a game changer for sure Click here to enlarge

        Can't wait until you get a 991 turbo, it's an incredible machine.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Payam@BMS Click here to enlarge
        Yup! I think by next race season this year I will have them Click here to enlarge
        I'd like to hit 180mph in the 1/2mile, I think it's doable.
        Slow down your modding I need you as a reference point. Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Payam@BMS Click here to enlarge
        Parts will be available soon! JB4, intake system to the turbo inlet, Y chargepipe, Chargepipe port injection.
        Still need to see what carries over to my car? Also, if I can benefit from the JB4?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bowser330 Click here to enlarge
        I feel like the the port injection will be huge since Porsche doesn't have oem dual injection. It will take the platform to the next level.
        This is the main thing I feel the 992 needs.
      1. Payam@BMS's Avatar
        Payam@BMS -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Slow down your modding I need you as a reference point. Click here to enlarge
        LMAO, hurry up!!

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Still need to see what carries over to my car? Also, if I can benefit from the JB4?
        Of course!! I think I already have a system ready for it.

        I would love to make some intakes and chargepipes too Click here to enlarge

        I think the PI system will work for you too, you're running out of fuel right?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Payam@BMS Click here to enlarge
        I think the PI system will work for you too, you're running out of fuel right?
        Not yet (and upgraded HPFP's might be possible according to XDI) but will this system work with E85?
      1. Payam@BMS's Avatar
        Payam@BMS -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Not yet (and upgraded HPFP's might be possible according to XDI) but will this system work with E85?
        I'm pretty sure if you used e85, you might be hitting your limits with fueling.

        Are you asking about my system working with e85? If so, yes that's the whole point of it.
        I've been running full e85 on my Turbo S, no issues at all Click here to enlarge

        I hate methanol injection, extra lines, wiring, purging, filling tank, checking for leaks, nozzle clogs, solenoids don't open, blah blah etc.
        With our CPI it's set and forget. Install the kit, change some values in the JB4 add e85 and enjoy!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Payam@BMS Click here to enlarge
        I'm pretty sure if you used e85, you might be hitting your limits with fueling.
        Well, we will see when the trans is back. I mean we haven't even maxed out pump + meth yet.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Payam@BMS Click here to enlarge
        Are you asking about my system working with e85? If so, yes that's the whole point of it.
        I've been running full e85 on my Turbo S, no issues at all
        Yes. So if I run out of fuel with E85 this will work. That's awesome.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Payam@BMS Click here to enlarge
        I hate methanol injection, extra lines, wiring, purging, filling tank, checking for leaks, nozzle clogs, solenoids don't open, blah blah etc.
        With our CPI it's set and forget. Install the kit, change some values in the JB4 add e85 and enjoy!
        Alright, we'll see when we get there.