Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    yeah my car is a DCT so it couldnt have been me.......in yonkers? nope i ran one out in captree, he was a friend of mine..
    Gotchya! Just taking a wild guess since it looked just like your car. I'll find out soon if the car was DCT or manual. Sounded like a stick to me. I am sure the DCT kills the stick car. I ran a stick ess sc'ed e90 m3 and murdered it last year. The owner says his car was broke (not sure what exactly happened). I thought maybe I beat him so bad because of the lost time in shifts considering I've seen some supercharged M3's trapping into the 130's. Dual Clutch Transmission > 3 pedals (not for fun factor though!)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

My experience with a 6spd e92 m3 coupe. Stock for stock my C63 would always pull couple cars from a 40-130. After my tune I ran a DCT M3 coupe with intake,exhaust. My C63 would rape it by 5cars from 40-130+. Goes to show how much the tune wakes it up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ItalianStallion Click here to enlarge
    Gotchya! Just taking a wild guess since it looked just like your car. I'll find out soon if the car was DCT or manual. Sounded like a stick to me. I am sure the DCT kills the stick car. I ran a stick ess sc'ed e90 m3 and murdered it last year. The owner says his car was broke (not sure what exactly happened). I thought maybe I beat him so bad because of the lost time in shifts considering I've seen some supercharged M3's trapping into the 130's. Dual Clutch Transmission > 3 pedals (not for fun factor though!)
    lol.. i fear no M3 Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ItalianStallion Click here to enlarge
    I am pretty sure it was stick, though not 100% sure. In fact the M3 looked just like your car in the avatar. This race was against a black stock C63 in Yonk...I mean Mexico...you?
    The transmission makes a big difference. A manual should lose to a C63, a DCT should be even.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123