Close

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    exactly my point tq wins races... so when do i get to lay out a blown e92?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Again Sizzle thanx for coming out your a cool dude yo lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    sup fellas!! Ok first of all I wanna that Nismo370 and his crew for being very hospitable to me and my friend, I was on there turf in another state and they made us feel very welcome and comfortable. Ok now the good stuff, WE got about 5 pulls in that were pretty clean on the most part, we wanted to run to 16.0 but traffic didnt allow for it we went 60 to 145-150 or so. Every run i started in 2nd he was in third, we stayed together when we firt hit then the next shift he would pull like 2 to 2.5 cars and we just sat there all the way till the end, i thought i could pull him down but wasnt able to. I was shocked that the car was able to hold me off that well with only 490whp. I was so suprised because i have raced much more powerfull cars as you guys can see and they werent able to do what he did so much props.... So LM your up you gotta make it happen!!!
    shame on you Click here to enlarge jocking Click here to enlarge
    that must be a serious fast car , thank you guys for the run.
    waiting for the videos!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    Haha funny you should mention it but the little Ibiza isnt that bad I made the Budapest-Prague run in 3hrs42min 528km from one hotel to the other. Had it 500rpm from redline like 2hrs straight.
    indeed it's a tough car . rented an Ibiza in Ibiza lol for about 2 weeks , i really screwed the car but that car held it very well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Props for coming out Sizzle and playing with us. At the end of the day we're car guys and love the thrill of competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Do it from a dig. 0-130. That would show the real winner in my opinion.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sup fellas!! Ok first of all I wanna that Nismo370 and his crew for being very hospitable to me and my friend, I was on there turf in another state and they made us feel very welcome and comfortable. Ok now the good stuff, WE got about 5 pulls in that were pretty clean on the most part, we wanted to run to 16.0 but traffic didnt allow for it we went 60 to 145-150 or so. Every run i started in 2nd he was in third, we stayed together when we firt hit then the next shift he would pull like 2 to 2.5 cars and we just sat there all the way till the end, i thought i could pull him down but wasnt able to. I was shocked that the car was able to hold me off that well with only 490whp. I was so suprised because i have raced much more powerfull cars as you guys can see and they werent able to do what he did so much props.... So LM your up you gotta make it happen!!!

Thanks for coming out man I like your M6 its a bad ass car I have to say I didn't think your car would be like that. You and your man are real cool its nice to meet other car cats it was all love and fun good stuff Msizzle.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    Nice run. Great to see two enthusiasts go out and run their cars without any bickering before or after! Thumbs up to both parties involved and looking forward to more vids.
    There were 30+ pages of bickering beforehand by various parties involved but I agree, nice to see friendly runs.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Way to get out there and represent, nicely done.

I'm hoping you and LM get a chance to run.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    exactly my point tq wins races... so when do i get to lay out a blown e92?
    No it doesn't, or we would all be racing diesels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Do it from a dig. 0-130. That would show the real winner in my opinion.
    Different runs for different types of cars.

The M6 is a top end car, not really a low torque off the line car. A C63 has an auto and a big motor so off the line is its strength, whereas the M6 is all about the top end due to relatively low toque but high HP up top.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I GOT MY LUBE READY
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No it doesn't, or we would all be racing diesels.
    NO twin turbo V8s ..... tq wins races

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I will have some videos later but mfizles go pro should have the best footage.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    NO twin turbo V8s ..... tq wins races
    No, it doesn't. And HP and torque are properties of each other just that HP is multiplied with revs.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    About how long until we get the vid?

In the mean time, can we have a breakdown of the specs for both cars during the run? Mods, fuel, passengers, etc.?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Different runs for different types of cars.

The M6 is a top end car, not really a low torque off the line car. A C63 has an auto and a big motor so off the line is its strength, whereas the M6 is all about the top end due to relatively low toque but high HP up top.
    So race the car where it has a chance to beat you? I know the deal with the M6 and can appreciate giving them the opportunity to come away with a "win"

You cant just walk away thinking you lost though. In the race above I know if it was from 0-150 I would be ahead at 150. Me giving the M6 its happy place so it can win only gives me the opportunity to lose and have the M6 say its quicker. The M6 doesn't want to race a C63 from that bottom for the same reason we don't want to race from 60. So if your going to do a run like this at least show the potential of both cars and race all 3 and see who is better. 1/4, 60-150 and 0-150.

Just sayin... Good job on the win though if the both parties thought they would win in the scenario they choose.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So if your going to do a run like this at least show the potential of both cars and race all 3 and see who is better. 1/4, 60-150 and 0-150.
    Agreed, do multiple races so no one is at a disadvantage. I'm all for showing the capability in a variety of situations, not just one.

However, if someone is going to run on the streets, going from a stop isn't really possible and is more dangerous. That is why we tend to see roll on races as they are easy to set up and do not require drag radials or a burnout.

If someone is going to race from a stop, they should do it at the dragstrip in a legal environment with proper equipment.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Agreed, do multiple races so no one is at a disadvantage. I'm all for showing the capability in a variety of situations, not just one.

However, if someone is going to run on the streets, going from a stop isn't really possible and is more dangerous. That is why we tend to see roll on races as they are easy to set up and do not require drag radials or a burnout.

If someone is going to race from a stop, they should do it at the dragstrip in a legal environment with proper equipment.
    Depends on where you race. But I agree, from a stop is much more difficult. If your going to race at all it should be done at the track. That is why Long Island needs a drag strip!! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    in for vid! also can we get some specs for the cars too?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yukohama Click here to enlarge
    in for vid! also can we get some specs for the cars too?
    +1, let's get all the specs.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ok guys ill have the vid of 5 runs up in about 10min but i gotta be honest im not happy with them, my gopro didnt record $#@!(gotta return it) and these vids are from the rear so its hard to tell the depth, even though it doesnt show in the video i will say he got me by around 2 cars

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ok guys ill have the vid of 5 runs up in about 10min but i gotta be honest im not happy with them, my gopro didnt record $#@!(gotta return it) and these vids are from the rear so its hard to tell the depth, even though it doesnt show in the video i will say he got me by around 2 cars
    The TT 370z with that much hp and lbs you did good. Even with your 400lbs+ disadvantage. BTW what mods you have? I ran a modded M6. I lost by a car to 160 from a 40roll.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    The TT 370z with that much hp and lbs you did good. Even with your 400lbs+ disadvantage. BTW what mods you have? I ran a modded M6. I lost by a car to 160 from a 40roll.
    Yeah, same guy as in my video above. We did well considering his mods were Tune, Rpi Ram Air Kit & RPI Full GT Exhaust and we were tune only.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    IM BACK!

AWESOME that you guys got together, it was good weather for this type of thing! Waiting for vids! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah, same guy as in my video above. We did well considering his mods were Tune, Rpi Ram Air Kit & RPI Full GT Exhaust and we were tune only.
    If we had headers the M6 would be done!Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast