Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

M33 claims ESS kit owners get infractions and bans on BimmerBoost? Lying sack of crap

Excuse me, where the $#@! do you get off saying this:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33
    It freaken amazes me how Sticky can support gintani and put down/question ESS dyno charts and ban/Give infractions to ess owners from his site like Biglare and many others like myself but when i comment on a video uploaded Gintani with a SES light Disabled i"m the bad guy WTF is up with that ??? then to makes matters worse A Gintani Ninja Turtle fan boy comes in and Talks trash and at the end of the day it looks like his only mod is a Gintani Exhaust ( which i like BTW )...
    I'm wrong cause i own/support a product that the majority of the community on this forum owns and supports as well ...
    ESS owners have never been banned here you lying sack of $#@!. You are such an ESS fanboy you make junk like this up.

You can see EVERY person who has ever received an infraction on this forum on the forum index. Click on top infractions under stats and you will see Biglare and ESS owners have not received ANY infractions. Bet you didn't expect for this forums infractions to be transparent unlike M3post, eh? Weren't counting on that to F up your BS claims, were you?

The only person who ever received an infraction with an ESS kit was you because you created multiple accounts to bash Gintani. Even then, you were not banned and I still let you participate even though you were caught creating multiple accounts to bash.

What is wrong with you? Why would blatantly lie like this?

ESS gets PLENTY of fair coverage like it is right now with 2 articles on the main page. You are the only ESS owner to get an infraction and it was only due to you creating multiple accounts while in negative rep for bashing Gintani only to continue doing so. Any other forum would ban you outright for it, I didn't. If anything, I have shown you incredible patience and you repay that courtesy by blatantly lying? You deserve absolutely no respect.

Can you name a single ESS owner banned from here? Nope, because there aren't any.

If you have any integrity you will apologize but I know you won't, you are simply a blind fanboy.

I have nothing to do with Gintani other than being a customer and they sponsor this site. I'm sick of liars like you that do nothing but stir up drama. Talk about me where I can respond, not like some $#@! behind my back:

Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's just plain wrong man, how can people go to lengths such as this. For what? I don't get it. So many haters......

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    its getting sad lately all this tuner bashing going on....it looks horrible to the outsiders reading our forums with all this hate. We are enthusiast trying to make our cars sound louder, gain power, and look good. Why cant people just appreciate each other instead of the hate?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    That's just plain wrong man, how can people go to lengths such as this. For what? I don't get it. So many haters......
    I don't get it either but if he was a real man he wouldn't be lying to people like that. No integrity, guy it trash.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
    its getting sad lately all this tuner bashing going on....it looks horrible to the outsiders reading our forums with all this hate. We are enthusiast trying to make our cars sound louder, gain power, and look good. Why cant people just appreciate each other instead of the hate?
    Exactly, and this is the one place where all enthusiasts get their say and we pride ourselves in that. Very disappointing there are people like this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    ^M33 is a real cool guy in person...and real knowledgeable to say the least, because alot of the $#@! he told me in regards to different supercharger brands resulted in being true in the end. I am by NO MEANS an ESS fanboy (i have a full gintani exhaust and getting the gintani/oe tune), but cmon sticky at this point it seems some of the $#@! he says (and alot of other people say) is true - truthfully, the guy has had 0 issues with his car (and thats how it is for most ESS owners), and I havent to this day heard of one Gintani supercharged car running without some sort of a headache (other than Ryboy, who doesnt even use the car much except for weekends accoring to one of his threads). Once again, I am NOT putting Gintani down at all (Gintani's cars are THE fastest, and their exhaust/supercharger/parts add THE most power - it is true), or an ESS fanboy in any way shape or form; but after over a year of research and reading countless threads I think the decision is clear on who the best supercharging company is for this platform in regards to the overall package (meaning looks, performance, and above all RELIABILITY). If I was local to Gintani, odds are I would have their blower on my car when it came time - but for the rest of us scattered all over the US, I think its clear the best way to go is ESS to be honest.

Gintani and ESS are both great companies - but I think the only reason ESS is coming out on top is:
    A) The great documentation of their kits, especially by IND (HUGE advantage).
    B) The looks/simplicity of their kit.
    C) Great Power WITHOUT meth/inj.
    D) RELIABILITY (cannot stress this enough)

Once again, I love Gintani's products and the guys who work there are real cool guys; especially JJ who is even willing to go out of his way to cover all my dyno fees, etc... none of which he even has to do. When I get my OE tune I will video before, during, and after so that some of this OETUNING/Gintani bashing comes to a $#@!ing end already cuz it is bull$#@!.

Though, in the end, I think ESS takes the cake with the blower - but thats just in my book and with my honest opinion; and I do agree with him that at times it may seem you are Gintani biased, reallllly biased. Whatever though, I think the bull$#@! should all be put aside - because the ESS vs GINTANI $#@! became real thick recently

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    but cmon sticky at this point it seems some of the $#@! he says (and alot of other people say) is true
    What is true? I'm not talking in general terms, I'm talking about what was posted about me which is a blatant lie and I supported that with actual proof. How can you excuse him blatantly lying about a person? Are you serious?

and I havent to this day heard of one Gintani supercharged car running without some sort of a headache
    This isn't a Gintani vs. ESS thread, it has nothing to do with that.

Once again, I love Gintani's products and the guys who work there are real cool guys; especially JJ who is even willing to go out of his way to cover all my dyno fees, etc... none of which he even has to do. When I get my OE tune I will video before, during, and after so that some of this OETUNING/Gintani bashing comes to a $#@!ing end already cuz it is bull$#@!.
    You don't get it, I'm not talking about companies products and I don't care about that. What I care about is my credibility and him blatantly lying about this board and myself is not cool with me, sorry. He's a cool guy in person? Well online he is willing to lie and talk like a girl behind someone's back. He sits there lying and that is ok with you?

What ESS owner have I banned, huh? What ESS owner have I given infractions to? He makes it seem like if you like ESS you will be banned and that I do that for Gintani which is absolutely ridiculous and an absolute lie. I am sick of this ESS vs. Gintani crap but if you want to discuss it go ahead just don't lie about me saying I cover up questions when I go out of my way to leave everything in place and let all users speak.

If you see him in person give him a slap for being a $#@!.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    ^M33 is a real cool guy in person.
    Does he talk like in person like he types on the forums?

I always love going to meets and meeting some of the people who talk with such a big mouth on the forums. They end up being some little $#@! that hides behind his friends.

I don't care what he types about, just how he types. Why does he act like such a D-bag. People should type like they would talk to someone to their face, things would be a lot more civil on the forums.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Honestly the stuff we talked about in person when I saw his supercharger (which is RIDICULOUS btw) was exactly what he says on these forums - which IS true if you think about it; regarding like ESS vs Gintani and other companies. Also, I asked him how much he was putting down to the wheels cuz this was around the time when alotta people said the 625 only boasts like 520whp or something in the states - he told me probably around 570 (which at the time i thought was real high), but just about a week ago him and IMG both hit 570+, at the end of the day he knows his $#@!..........is jamie banned from here because of that one post? I think thats pretty stupid if so.....bimmerboost prides itself on freedom of speech right?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Honestly the stuff we talked about in person when I saw his supercharger (which is RIDICULOUS btw) was exactly what he says on these forums - which IS true if you think about it; regarding like ESS vs Gintani and other companies.
    What are you talking about? He doesn't know what he is saying about ESS vs. Gintani and that isn't even the topic of this thread.

lso, I asked him how much he was putting down to the wheels cuz this was around the time when alotta people said the 625 only boasts like 520whp or something in the states - he told me probably around 570 (which at the time i thought was real high), but just about a week ago him and IMG both hot 570+ so yeah lol idk there is truth behind what he says.....
    He has had numbers all over the place and we do have a member here not cracking 500 whp with their 600 kit, so what do you think? I think he got a new pulley and file and now the numbers are different. Plus, what does this have to do with the topic again?

is jamie banned from here because of that one post? I think thats pretty stupid if so.....bimmerboost prides itself on freedom of speech right?
    Who is jamie? Yes, we pride ourselves on it hence the topic. Why aren't you calling out M33 for lying? There are no infractions, you can check yourself. There are no bans of ESS people. M3post deletes everything and bans everyone, point fingers there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Jamie is M33.......im not calling him out for lying cuz i have no idea if he is or not.......idk I guess that one car is problematic beacuase all the other 625 kits are well over the 500 mark who knows abou that guy, he only trapped 119....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Jamie is M33.......im not calling him out for lying cuz i have no idea if he is or not.......idk I guess that one car is problematic beacuase all the other 625 kits are well over the 500 mark who knows abou that guy, he only trapped 119....
    Dude. This isn't about the kits or the companies that make them, or whether M33 has got a clue about how well they perform.

M33 is falsely accusing Sticky of banning people who support ESS.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by metrik Click here to enlarge
    Dude. This isn't about the kits or the companies that make them, or whether M33 has got a clue about how well they perform.

M33 is falsely accusing Sticky of banning people who support ESS.
    Exactly, thank you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He isn't banned, he just was posting the other day: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...162#post125162

All you had to do was a search or click his name to verify.

He isn't banned, never was, and honestly after all the $#@! he said about Gintani and how he created multiple names to keep putting them down he probably should be. If this truly was a Gintani board, wouldn't he have been banned for that? I know on M3post if I did something like that I would be. So how he can make such false claims when I go out of my way to make sure he is able to post even after disparaging me as well as the sponsors here? Well?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I ROFLed at that M33 post. It read like a whiny 13 year old girl's angst-ridden Livejournal.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Im tired of hearing crap like this. Admins dont ban you, the users will if you act like a big enough prick.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    1) What i meant about banning was not being able to post ( ESS Owners) experiences with my kit and every time i spoke about it everyone ( Gintani camp ) jumped like a pack of wolves calling BS & thus giving me , Biglare and many others infractions .
    2) When in Negative reputation ( Freedom of speech locked up ) thats when everyone had more to say and i wasn't able to comment/ defend myself so yes i opened up another screen name so i can say my peace ...

3) This Site's Main sponsors are Gintani & OETUNING, Always felt ESS owners were never welcomed and got ganged on for sharing their experiences with their kits ( isn't what these forums are for ?)

4) m3 wC , to answer your question , No pussy's here partner i know i talk a big game but i bring it as well Click here to enlarge ... When you speak the truth many don't like the truth , i'm a straight shooter and give respect when it's earned!

5) Fstop7 i laughed at it too ..... A car letting tires loose at 120mph is scary in my book so bugged that i just didn't know at the time how to express myself .. ( video coming soon of that ride )

6) ERm i respect you in many ways ...... You seem like a straight shooter and honest ! Wish you luck on your car

Sticky I apologize if i came out wrong with my comments but put yourself in my shoes you would have felt the same way & i'll work on making my comments more humble and less prick like ... :: cheers:::
    Last edited by M33; 04-01-2011 at 11:34 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    1) What i meant about banning was not being able to post ( ESS Owners) experiences with my kit and every time i spoke about it everyone ( Gintani camp ) jumped like a pack of wolves calling BS & thus giving me , Biglare and many others infractions .
    What you "meant" by banning? Huh? Weird that other owners don't seem to have a problem talking. Don't you think it is a little misleading to say banning users when they aren't banned? Who is stopping you from speaking? You didn't post any experiences here, you spent your first few posts flaming away at Gintani. Don't blame me because people negatively repped you for coming in here with nothing but hate. Maybe check your post history if you are shocked? And if that wasn't enough, you went and created another name to keep doing so. Immature, wrong, and that has nothing to do with posting your experiences.

Biglare never received an infraction. Where are your "many" others? What did I just tell you? You can check infractions on the forum homepage as we don't hide them. What part of this do you not understand?

3) This Site's Main sponsors are Gintani & OETUNING, Always felt ESS owners were never welcomed and got ganged on for sharing their experiences with their kits ( isn't what these forums are for ?)
    Incorrect, this site has 4 premier sponsors: MHP, IND (who sells ESS kits), Gintani, and OE Tuning. Get your facts straight.

4) m3 wC , to answer your question , No pussy's here partner i know i talk a big game but i bring it as well ... When you speak the truth many don't like the truth , i'm a straight shooter and give respect when it's earned!
    Straight shooter? Yet you just claimed ESS owners got banned and received infractions here yet that isn't the case. Doesn't sound like straight shooting to me, sounds like straight up BS. No one respects a bullshitter who won't man up.

Sticky I apologize if i came out wrong with my comments but put yourself in my shoes you would have felt the same way & i'll work on making my comments more humble and less prick like ... :: cheers:::
    No, what you need to do is man up and apologize. Now take responsibility for your post and go set things straight where you made it and say you were wrong. None of this "what I meant by banned was actually this" crap. Read your post in the OP again. You just weren't expecting to get called on since you made it somewhere else. If you are a straight shooter then you will have no problem setting things straight, now go do it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    M33 don't waste your time with this sticky guy, he's not worth it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by biglare Click here to enlarge
    M33 don't waste your time with this sticky guy, he's not worth it.
    Oh, so just because the guy has an ESS kit and you do as well that means the truth is not worth it? It's better to just lie and spread rumors? Noticed you are posting and have an ESS kit, aren't banned, and have no infractions? Oh, let's just conveniently leave that out.

This is your logic? Your post wasn't worth the time, next time think it through before you click submit. Try thinking for yourself instead of allowing blind loyalty and hate for me to guide you.