Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 79
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    damn..

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    0.2
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    This post by M33 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.



  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,234
    Rep Points
    31,323.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    This is one unprossional forum with a poor leader .....
    If you have a problem with someone take it outside the Internet cause by you repeating what was sent to you in an anonymous email is pretty stupid , further more that anonymous person could be you stirring up $#@! as you already are in the first place ...
    Uh, you are actually trying to make this point when the OP brought this into here, not me, and repeated what was posted without any facts? You don't consider that stupid yet it meets your same criteria?

    Of course you don't, because it is against Gintani. You are just as bad as the OP yet have no problem with it, big surprise.

    Bitterness? We don't care, you do. It's pathetic, you need to grow up. You are the guy who goes around spreading lies and isn't man enough to correct them. We never brought this here, "Cleveland" did, so take it up with him.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    178
    Rep Points
    5.0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I can saw with 100% certainty that I have seen PG's car over the last few months at AutoTalent - it hasn't moved, and parts don't look missing. It's sitting happily under a Ferrari 360 for some time now. I can also say with 100% certainty, that EVERY time I've gone to Autotalent, Zolti has been there.... as usual.

    As far as selling the Prius, so what if PG's daughter didn't take good care of it? Sam bought it, and PG bought a new one.... So what?? What makes the deal shady?

    And is far as Lithium etc, it is NOT RELEVANT. No reason to air dirty laundry here. I've never seen a forum with so many personal stabs and insults that are unrealted to the topic at hand.

    Stop posting unsubstaintiated stories!!! If you can't say who told you this information, then you might as well take it with a grain of salt! If it was told to you in confidence, it should stay there!
    Last edited by Mike Benvo; 04-04-2011 at 09:09 PM.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,439
    Rep Points
    2,602.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    This is one unprossional forum with a poor leader .....
    If you have a problem with someone take it outside the Internet cause by you repeating what was sent to you in an anonymous email is pretty stupid , further more that anonymous person could be you stirring up $#@! as you already are in the first place ...

    Sad man sad you need to grow up ....
    What's even more sad is that your probably gonna build a nice M and be known for the Dikc with the nice M rather then something more appropriate ...

    Let the bitterness go bruh, the best/man always does unless you don't want to and could care less what picture you paint of yourself in peoples eyes , then by all means continue to do what you do best ....

    :: cheers::

    BTW Did you hear about the ::cough :: ::cough:: 600whp :: cough :: ahhh nevermind I know you did your Sticky and news has a habit of sticking to you ..

    :Click here to enlarge::
    This post was disliked more than the OP.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,234
    Rep Points
    31,323.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    I can saw with 100% certainty that I have seen PG's car over the last few months at AutoTalent - it hasn't moved, and parts don't look missing. It's sitting happily under a Ferrari 360 for some time now.
    I hope it enjoys sitting there, because it will be there indefinitely.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    As far as selling the Prius, so what if PG's daughter didn't take good care of it? Sam bought it, and PG bought a new one.... So what?? What makes the deal shady?
    You don't think that is a shady deal? It was likely in exchange in for work to be done on the car. Something is up with it but I don't really care. I do care that they found Lithium in it as I have always wondered why Robert behaved like he was bi-polar, now we know.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    And is far as Lithium etc, it is NOT RELEVANT like most of the other things on this forum.
    Yes, it is, because it establishes the mental instability of a person who goes around doing things like this. Why aren't you fighting like this for Gintani or OE Tuning? You have no problem with lot's of OT nonsense posted about them but have a problem with this? Please.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    Stop posting unsubstaintiated stories!!! If you can't say who told you this information, then you might as well take it with a grain of salt!
    It isn't unsubstantiated, Sam confirmed the Lithium of the bi-polar person who posted this OP. The OP isn't substantiated yet you are ok with it?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    178
    Rep Points
    5.0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Maybe it will sit there indefinitely, maybe not. Why do you care? That's between Robert and Sam. Not you.

    Why does it matter if it was an exchange of work to be done to his car? The Prius had value, right? So what's the difference between it and money other than the fact that money is more liquid? The car is a piece of junk that Sam bought to transport stuff, etc.. For the price he paid it was most likely a wise decision to purchase!

    I don't think that Robert is mentally unstable. I think he's fed up. I would be too. If Sam confirmed that Lithium was found in the car, he was probably telling you what you wanted to hear. Again, it's not relevant. I don't comment on Gintani or OE because I don't know much about their operations, and it's probably better if I don't say anything at all because I do not want to be involved with such drama.


    I just wanted to make it clear that #1 PG's car is there and unmolested, and Zolti appears the same. Zolti is really a great tech and person and I've known him for a long time. He has a very strong work ethic and is extremely experienced, I doubt he would stay somewhere where he wasn't getting paid considering his skill set and merchantability. You don't know all of the facts and half the truth might as well be considered a lie.

    Good luck to all parties involved.
    Last edited by Mike Benvo; 04-04-2011 at 09:51 PM.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,234
    Rep Points
    31,323.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    Maybe it will sit there indefinitely, maybe not. Why do you care? That's between Robert and Sam. Not you.
    Maybe Gintani is wrapping up its Stage 3's? Maybe not? What do they care, those are their customers and their projects.

    Why are you so one-sided?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    Why does it matter if it was an exchange of work to be done to his car? The Prius had value, right? So what's the difference between it and money other than the fact that money is more liquid? The car is a piece of junk that Sam bought to transport stuff, etc.. For the price he paid it was most likely a wise decision to purchase!
    It matters because it goes to show that both are cash strapped at the moment. PG has a balance, gives car, etc. Just sounds a little odd, doesn't it?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    I don't think that Robert is mentally unstable. I think he's fed up. I would be too. If Sam confirmed that Lithium was found in the car, he was probably telling you what you wanted to hear. Again, it's not relevant. I don't comment on Gintani or OE because I don't know much about their operations, and it's probably better if I don't say anything at all considerin
    Probably telling me what I wanted to hear? But then disagreeing on other points? No consistency to this argument and it is a weak one, come on.

    I do think Robert is mentally unstable and he has said several times he wishes to destroy Gintani's business and hopes to sue them in the future. You don't think that is someone a little off their rocker? You should be asking him why he cares what Gintani does?

    You have said and done plenty concerning OE and Gintani as of late, don't you think?


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    Good luck to all parties involved. I just wanted to make it clear that #1 PG's car is there and unmolested, and Zolti appears the same. Zolti is really a great tech and person and I've known him for a long time. He has a very strong work ethic and is extremely experienced, I doubt he would stay somewhere where he wasn't getting paid considering his skill set and merchantability.
    What is he supposed to do? Leave without the money owed to him? He has no choice, he is stuck. He is waiting to get paid. Once he does get paid I'm sure he is out there. By all accounts he is a good person and that is likely why he is staying quiet. If it was me and I wasn't getting paid after months (like by Powerchip) I would say something about it.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    337
    Rep Points
    256.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    As a non-partisan I love these threads because they make it so easy to identify who the liars, the scammers, the thieves, and the scumbags are. They make it easy for me to know exactly who to and not to do business with.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    178
    Rep Points
    5.0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Joseph, I'm done with this.

    Your conclusions are unsubstantiated. Your process of induction and deduction is flawed and illogical.

    Just because there was an exchange of cars doesn't mean anyone is strapped for cash. Stop being ridiculous.


    This is a waste of space. I don't even know why I posted in the first place.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,234
    Rep Points
    31,323.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    Your conclusions are unsubstantiated. Your process of induction and deduction is flawed and illogical.
    How is it flawed or illogical? If you want to text me Zolti's number by all means I will call and confirm everything. If there is nothing to hide, shouldn't be a problem, right?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    Just because there was an exchange of cars doesn't mean anyone is strapped for cash. Stop being ridiculous.
    It also does not mean that is not the case. It certainly does imply an exchange of funds was necessary though, correct?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    This is a waste of space.
    EXACTLY. So why aren't you mad at the OP and your boy PencilGeek for perpetuating it?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    178
    Rep Points
    5.0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    It's flawed or illogical, because the flow of logic does not difinitively support the conclusions made. You are correct that it may not be the case. Why say that and then say it is the case? Obviously it could go either way or far inbetween. Regardless it's not relevant.


    It does not imply that an exchange of funds was "necessary". What part of that makes you think that anything was necessary at all? You are ASSUMING that it was necessary to offset some sort of debt, that may, or may not exist. Who cares what PG does with his car? His his, so if he wants to sell it to Sam, or give it to a drug dealer, it's his CHOICE.

    I don't know or care about these allegations with relation to Gintani, so why would I talk to anyone about that? I keep it to myself. The only thing I know is that I would not bring my car to certain places, Autotalent NOT being one of them. Zolti did a great job on my supercharged 330, removing the old engine from my 7 series, and installing the Akra and Springs on my current M3.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,234
    Rep Points
    31,323.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    It's flawed or illogical, because the flow of logic does not difinitively support the conclusions made.
    No, something is not illogical just because it does not support a definitive conclusion. You can still follow a logical path of thinking without reaching a definitive conclusion.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    It does not imply that an exchange of funds was "necessary". What part of that makes you think that anything was necessary at all? You are ASSUMING that it was necessary to offset some sort of debt, that may, or may not exist.
    Property of value changed hands therefore an exchange of money/goods took place. By default it is necessary. The assumption would be it was done to offset debt and that is the logical conclusion. See, you can reach a conclusion with logical thinking even though it is not definitive.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    I don't know or care about these allegations with relation to Gintani, so why would I talk to anyone about that? I keep it to myself. The only thing I know is that I would not bring my car to certain places, Autotalent NOT being one of them. Zolti did a great job on my supercharged 330, removing the old engine from my 7 series, and installing the Akra and Springs on my current M3.
    At this point, I believe there is a difference between AutoTalent and Zolti. I would not hesitate to take my car to Zolti either. To AutoTalent? Well, that is another story. Zolti is talented, we all know that, and the only reason AutoTalent has really done anything worth mentioning at all.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    564
    Rep Points
    389.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    so why is pg's car at autotalent? lol
    m3

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,234
    Rep Points
    31,323.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inter1032 Click here to enlarge
    so why is pg's car at autotalent? lol
    Because it's broken and they are the only people who will deal with him... for now.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    564
    Rep Points
    389.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Because it's broken and they are the only people who will deal with him... for now.
    did it break at the texas mile?
    was his car ever tuned properly? id like to see the results
    m3

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,234
    Rep Points
    31,323.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inter1032 Click here to enlarge
    did it break at the texas mile?
    was his car ever tuned properly? id like to see the results
    Yes, I believe he lost his motor at the mile.

    I don't know if I want to blame the tune, I really don't know but that certainly is a possibility. All the information has been hidden. Kind of funny Robert points fingers at Drew and Gintani yet won't tell everyone what happened with his blown motor.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,234
    Rep Points
    31,323.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I have been asked to edit out all details regarding Zolti and I have obliged. Whatever his issues with AutoTalent those are his personal issues so I have obliged.

    I hate editing out posts, I really do, especially when it protects someone like Sam and personally I feel if the OP and his "sources" are going to stoop so low they should be prepared for whatever information is fired back at them.

    So, I granted the request since whatever has happened isn't Zolti's fault and he is caught in the middle of something unfortunate. If he wants to blame anyone for his details being aired out, he can blame me. I think he should just come right out and say it since he is telling people anyway but his business.

    If they are going to post nonsense they should be prepared for people to fire back especially when they have their own, substantial problems. Once again, I have to be the one to step in and do the right thing even though the others are allowed to propagate nonsense, not exactly a level playing field. This crap is beyond ridiculous at this point and if they want to keep it up I won't spend time to refute it any longer, the parties concerned can.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Why would someone bring up someone's daughter on a car forum? That's a low blow, I don't care how much you hate the guy. Do we not have any restraint here guys? Not cool.

    As far as PG's motor I don't believe it blew, just like I don't think Brian's motor blew. I have had it out with Robert plenty of times, but there is no denying that he has always posted results regarding his car, good or bad, and despite what people may think of him he's done a ton of work for the community, I've always said that regardless of the situation. I don't always agree with him and we've gotten into some heated arguments, name calling, etc. and he is a stubborn SOB at times, but using logic and not subjective feelings on this, I don't think he just dislikes Gintani because he woke up one day and felt that way out of the blue or because he runs ESS, lol, that's ludicrous, obviously something happened between them and he's still not happy about it.

    Regarding his comments on my car, I've responded and he's right for the most part. One thing I did notice was he stayed out of my thread regarding my engine failure, so although he and I have had our differences, at times very heated, I appreciate him not rubbing it in my face there, because he certainly could have.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,234
    Rep Points
    31,323.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Why would someone bring up someone's daughter on a car forum? That's a low blow, I don't care how much you hate the guy. Do we not have any restraint here guys? Not cool.
    Considering the personal things he has brought up regarding others, being the first one to do so, everything is fair game as far as I'm concerned.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    As far as PG's motor I don't believe it blew
    Based on what? Because I know who has worked on it and what they have said... no surprise everyone is sitting quiet to protect him. That whole ordeal is a mess and I don't feel sorry for him.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    no denying that he has always posted results regarding his car, good or bad, and despite what people may think of him he's done a ton of work for the community,
    I disagree. He is a two-faced hypocrite and has done more to stir up drama than anyone. He also has stabbed countless people in the back and has actually said he wishes to destroy and sue a company. Are you serious? How is that good in any way?

    I haven't seen anything good for the community from him in a long time. As a matter of fact, he has been so poisonous for the community that once he no longer got his way on m3post and was no longer able to abuse moderation for his own personal gain he was removed and later banned. Not to mention all his posts removed, something that never happened to me. He served to enforce a regime he knew was in the wrong and then when it no longer served his purpose he started bashing it. Where is the positive for the community again?

    Shared everything, good or bad? Then where are the details on the motor? It has been how long again? It's being covered up.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Regarding his comments on my car, I've responded and he's right for the most part. One thing I did notice was he stayed out of my thread regarding my engine failure, so although he and I have had our differences, at times very heated, I appreciate him not rubbing it in my face there, because he certainly could have.
    Instead he rubs your face in it by trying to spread as much negativity as possible in as many other places he can. I have no respect for him, that is just my opinion.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Considering the personal things he has brought up regarding others, being the first one to do so, everything is fair game as far as I'm concerned.
    Let's just say we highly disagree in that regard.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Based on what? Because I know who has worked on it and what they have said... no surprise everyone is sitting quiet to protect him. That whole ordeal is a mess and I don't feel sorry for him.
    Based on the pictures, based on that he drove the car down to autotalent, based on what Zolti said, and because there is no hard evidence. To say it was blown is pure speculation IMHO, in the pictures it appears there is no broken rods, pistons or anything else for that matter. Now having said that I know your motor didn't blow either, I saw the car driving around the day before they took out the motor, so for him to speculate that yours did is just as wrong.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I disagree. He is a two-faced hypocrite and has done more to stir up drama than anyone. He also has stabbed countless people in the back and has actually said he wishes to destroy and sue a company. Are you serious? How is that good in any way?
    J, he's ticked me off more than once too, but I've always been able to find a middle ground with him, and frankly I don't know who he's sued, or am I missing something? Do you think if he did stab someone in the back or threaten to sue them it was because he's just an evil guy, or did someone threaten or do the same to him to cause such a response? I think we've all dabbled a bit in some unprofessional manner in this drama, why not call a truce and end all this? As far as your example of what good he has done, lmao, I'm referring to data, and what he's done with his car, he's done more than most, and from what I can tell for the most part he's been transparent about it.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I haven't seen anything good for the community from him in a long time. As a matter of fact, he has been so poisonous for the community that once he no longer got his way on m3post and was no longer able to abuse moderation for his own personal gain he was removed and later banned. Not to mention all his posts removed, something that never happened to me. He served to enforce a regime he knew was in the wrong and then when it no longer served his purpose he started bashing it. Where is the positive for the community again?
    I think he's been quiet, there's not much for him to talk about data wise, his car is still down, like you he's still working on getting his finished. J, let's be objective here, I don't have a problem with you personally we don't have a beef we get along fine, but one could easily say you have a bad rap in many circles and have pissed off a lot of people as well. You have been banned from forums too. Look no doubt the drama, Robert and many of us have engaged in, hasn't been good for the community, all that stuff aside, he's done some great work with his car.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Shared everything, good or bad? Then where are the details on the motor? It has been how long again? It's being covered up.
    I'm not sure how he could be accused of covering it up, he posted pictures it looked fine as far as I could tell, lol, not sure who else has done that with regards to a motor build or failure? I have little doubt once he gets his motor assembled, etc. There will be plenty of details and pictures.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Instead he rubs your face in it by trying to spread as much negativity as possible in as many other places he can. I have no respect for him, that is just my opinion.
    After he knew for sure my motor was damaged, he didn't rub it in my face at all, he simply pointed out some things that were true about my car and the situation. The other stuff he pointed out here has nothing to do with me, I don't know if all of it is true or false and I know you agree with me on this, if you or I were Gintani we'd have addressed all of these accusations by now.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,234
    Rep Points
    31,323.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Let's just say we highly disagree in that regard.
    I understand you are a parent and may look at things differently. I say part of being a parent is taking responsibility for your own actions and not necessarily putting yourself in harms way. By just pathetically and constantly attacking he is bringing anything that can used against him upon himself. He should act like a parent and adult, how old is he again?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Based on the pictures, based on that he drove the car down to autotalent, based on what Zolti said, and because there is no hard evidence. To say it was blown is pure speculation IMHO, in the pictures it appears there is no broken rods, pistons or anything else for that matter. Now having said that I know your motor didn't blow either, I saw the car driving around the day before they took out the motor, so for him to speculate that yours did is just as wrong.
    That's weird, because it seems evidence like the oil pan point to something giving way. Also, what I heard Zolti said seems to be completely different from what Robert told you he said. The car was down on power big time when he was driving it, did you forget when he was going around trying to discredit your dynos and his car was only put up something in the low 500's yet we never got those graphs? How do you explain that? Seems the motor was on its way out. Just because he drove it doesn't mean everything was fine, you drove your car for plenty of time after the damage from the failed meth was already done.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    J, he's ticked me off more than once too, but I've always been able to find a middle ground with him, and frankly I don't know who he's sued, or am I missing something? Do you think if he did stab someone in the back or threaten to sue them it was because he's just an evil guy, or did someone threaten or do the same to him to cause such a response? I think we've all dabbled a bit in some unprofessional manner in this drama, why not call a truce and end all this? As far as your example of what good he has done, lmao, I'm referring to data, and what he's done with his car, he's done more than most, and from what I can tell for the most part he's been transparent about it.
    Middle ground? I don't forgive or forget, my memory is not short term. Considering what he did to you over your dyno results you are too way easy going. This is a manipulative and vindictive individual who is clearly mentally imbalanced and needs to be heavily medicated to cope with it. I feel sorry for him, not ticked off.

    Call what truce? Who brought this crap here? Isn't he going around on forums just bashing away which considering how much of it is just wrong and unsubstantiated how is that a positive? Wow, what a great resource for the community. I already showed everyone what Robert truly is: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...=9248#post9248

    Look at how he is behind peoples backs, he needs to be exposed, not protected. I will never forgive or forget the things he has done to me. Did you forget how he stole your dyno results? That's ok with you? Not ok with me. If you want to forgive that is your business, I say $#@! Robert Collins.

    I won't forget he got BimmerBoost censored on Bimmerpost because that is the kind of person he is. I won't forget he stole my dyno results before I even got them myeslf. I won't forget he lied about my motor being blown over a bent valve spring, GTFO with forgiving that kind of crap. I won't forget how he forced Jason to ban me because I didn't bow in worship of his pathetic/overrated stroker motor. I won't forget how he tried to get me banned for saying boost was the way to go and then the hypocrite goes and gets boosted, what a joke. I won't forget how he would ban/delete anything that supported me on m3post while he was a mod.

    What has he done? Seriously, what? Put up some pie charts and use car test to get estimates of what his car might do? The guy hasn't done anything. People who don't even understand what is going on look at biased data and applaud him for it like mindless sheep. Didn't you very easily discredit his entire supercharger efficiency BS? Didn't he actually make up a formula to try and show his ESS blower as "superior" yet he couldn't even set faster 60-130 times than the competition even with a built motor and more displacement? So, once again, what has he done?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    I think he's been quiet, there's not much for him to talk about data wise, his car is still down, like you he's still working on getting his finished. J, let's be objective here, I don't have a problem with you personally we don't have a beef we get along fine, but one could easily say you have a bad rap in many circles and have pissed off a lot of people as well. You have been banned from forums too. Look no doubt the drama, Robert and many of us have engaged in, hasn't been good for the community, all that stuff aside, he's done some great work with his car.
    When I got banned from M3post, it was this guys doing. He didn't like I said forced induction would be the way to go and low and behold, what happened?Additionally, I have been correct EVERY SINGLE TIME I have been banned. Didn't I get banned on m3forum because I said the m3 would run 11's with bolt on's? What happened? Didn't I get banned from m3forum as well for saying a lighter weight driver focused M3 would have a market and the moderator laughed at me? Then the M3 GTS came out? No apology still, my rep is intact.

    I didn't say I have never been banned I said it has never gone so far as to all my posts to be deleted because regardless of what some people may think my points are by and large all correct. Not my fault if people don't want to hear the truth or that I don't sugar coat it. I don't pretend to play nice like you do at times Drew, I simply say what I feel and at times things need to be said that no one else has the balls to. If my rep was really as bad as you are saying it id why is this forum/site doing as well as it is and why is it becoming the premier source of performance information? Explain that.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    I'm not sure how he could be accused of covering it up, he posted pictures it looked fine as far as I could tell, lol, not sure who else has done that with regards to a motor build or failure? I have little doubt once he gets his motor assembled, etc. There will be plenty of details and pictures.
    He bet me $100 to go down and take a look at the motor myself. I took him up on it and big surprise, he disappeared and wouldn't honor his word. Does that sound like the action of someone who has nothing to hide?

    Once his motor gets assembled? Who cares, the evidence is gone by then. We know what happened, go ahead and call some people in the know whose number I know you have and see what they say and then get back to me.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    After he knew for sure my motor was damaged, he didn't rub it in my face at all, he simply pointed out some things that were true about my car and the situation. The other stuff he pointed out here has nothing to do with me, I don't know if all of it is true or false and I know you agree with me on this, if you or I were Gintani we'd have addressed all of these accusations by now.
    I think him going around and defaming the company that did the work on your car is essentially rubbing it in your face, just not directly.

    I agree with you 100% if I was Gintani I wouldn't just let this all sit around as that makes them look terrible. I want them to address this but they aren't and I really don't know what to say that. It hurts consumer confidence. It's their business and frankly they can run it however they want even though I don't agree with sitting idly by instead of using resources avaialable to address the issues. I won't be doing that for them but will adhere to my responsibilities as they are a paying vendor here.

    Your motor should have already been diassembled with all details posted for everyone to see. Whatever, not my business, I even offered to help document it all to make it as seamless as possible as you know. As I stated earlier, I won't be going out of my way.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    977
    Rep Points
    779.1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    wow some serious drama in here.
    i gotta agree with DLSJ5 on this one - no talking about people's kids please. (no matter what they said about you n yours)
    the rest is hilarious though - if anything a good read, thx!

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I understand you are a parent and may look at things differently. I say part of being a parent is taking responsibility for your own actions and not necessarily putting yourself in harms way. By just pathetically and constantly attacking he is bringing anything that can used against him upon himself. He should act like a parent and adult, how old is he again?

    Parent or not I'd still feel the same way about bringing his daughter into this discussion, we just simply disagree on that.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That's weird, because it seems evidence like the oil pan point to something giving way. Also, what I heard Zolti said seems to be completely different from what Robert told you he said. The car was down on power big time when he was driving it, did you forget when he was going around trying to discredit your dynos and his car was only put up something in the low 500's yet we never got those graphs? How do you explain that? Seems the motor was on its way out. Just because he drove it doesn't mean everything was fine, you drove your car for plenty of time after the damage from the failed meth was already done.
    If the oil pan was cracked and they caught it in time, then I don't think you can conclusively say that was the issue. Zolti as far as I know never said the motor was blown, I never heard it was down on power, I do remember that dyno event where he had issues, but saw no evidence that that the motor blew. As far as discrediting my initial dyno's, as much as I hate to admit it, he was right, frankly for the boost I was running, they sucked. The car was not making the power it should, I later found out it was because of the original intake, and after that was rectified the car made excellent power, and still holds the record for the highest trap at 8psi. Click here to enlarge

    A compromised Rod bearing, and then throwing a rod a month later are vastly different outcomes. I wouldn't call a bad rod bearing a blown motor, just as I wouldn't call a bluish crank a blown motor either.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Middle ground? I don't forgive or forget, my memory is not short term. Considering what he did to you over your dyno results you are too way easy going. This is a manipulative and vindictive individual who is clearly mentally imbalanced and needs to be heavily medicated to cope with it. I feel sorry for him, not ticked off. Call what truce? Who brought this crap here? Isn't he going around on forums just bashing away which considering how much of it is just wrong and unsubstantiated how is that a positive? Wow, what a great resource for the community. I already showed everyone what Robert truly is: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...=9248#post9248
    Yes I think as reasonable level headed enthusiasts we can relax a bit now and call a truce, we are a talking about cars here, not life and death, this is not the middle east, lol. The times I've spoken to Robert, he is reasonable and level headed, as you have been when we speak. I do agree at times he's been wrong and out of line, but so have you and I. Click here to enlarge Yes I've thought he's a little crazy at times in his analysis, lol, but no I don't believe he needs to be heavily medicated. Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Look at how he is behind peoples backs, he needs to be exposed not protected. I will never forgive or forget the things he has done to me. Did you forget how he stole your dyno results? That's ok with you? Not ok with me. If you want to forgive that is your business, I say $#@! Robert Collins.
    Yes I remember the thing about my dyno files, I was not happy about it, but at least he admitted to me what the case was, and I let it go. I'm over it, and thinking about it, who cares? I posted all the results anyway. If anything it helped motivate me to prove to him and everyone else that the car and kit could do better #'s, because performance wise it was delivering.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I won't forget he got BimmerBoost censored on Bimmerpost because that is the kind of person he is. I won't forget he stole my dyno results before I even got them myeslf. I won't forget he lied about my motor being blown over a bent valve spring, GTFO with forgiving that kind of crap. I won't forget how he forced Jason to ban me because I didn't bow in worship of his pathetic/overrated stroker motor. I won't forget how he tried to get me banned for saying boost was the way to go and then the hypocrite goes and gets boosted, what a joke. I won't forget how he would ban/delete anything that supported me on m3post while he was a mod.
    I can understand why you would be angry about some of those things, especially the part about your motor, as I said I know it didn't blow, he was wrong in his analysis of it. FWIW some forums don't allow other forum links to be posted, you did not leave M3post in a good light and are not on good terms with the mods there now are you? If so I'm not sure what else you'd expect? You think that was solely Robert's doing? The other Admins didn't agree with him at times, he was the lone gunman? Robert isn't there anymore are you allowed to post again? If anything you used that ban from those forums to build your own forum, I say you should thank them if that's the case.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What has he done? Seriously, what? Put up some pie charts and use car test to get estimates of what his car could do? The guy hasn't done anything. People who don't even understand what is going on look at biased data and applaud him for it like mindless sheep. Didn't you very easily discredit his entire supercharger efficiency BS? Didn't he actually make up a formula to try and show his ESS blower as "superior" yet he couldn't even set faster 60-130 times than the competition even with a built motor and more displacement? So, once again, what has he done?
    Sure there's been some unwanted drama, but anyway you slice it, he's done plenty, more than most and that's my point-

    1. Dyno Data base, I refer to it a lot, it is a fantastic resource, he's alway made his files available to us.
    2. He tested just about every mod out there, and it was valuable info.
    3. Stroker Motor, he documented it, in the end he helped people make a decision on whether it was worth it or not.
    4. ESS kit, first to FI a stroker motor.
    4. Mojave Mile
    5. Texas Mile (186MPH)
    6. Vbox runs, gave us the data to look at as well.
    7. Documentation of his motor being torn down.
    8. Building a Stage 3

    As far as his Vbox runs some of them were lackluster but if he had better weather, I have no doubt his car could hit 6's with a good driver and tires, he's admitted to me he's not the best driver. I don't agree with some of his detractors about his 186 MPH texas mile run, IMHO that is a fantastic MPH, as other experienced mile participants have told me, either way, drama or not, if that was his only accomplishment he's got props from me on doing it.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    When I got banned from M3post, it was this guys doing. He didn't like I said forced induction would be the way to go and low and behold, what happened?Additionally, I have been correct EVERY SINGLE TIME I have been banned. Didn't I get banned on m3forum because I said the m3 would run 11's with bolt on's? What happened? Didn't I get banned from m3forum as well for saying a lighter weight driver focused M3 would have a market and the moderator laughed at me? Then the M3 GTS came out? No apology still, my rep is intact.
    So the owner of the forum had nothing to do with you being banned? Didn't Robert let you back at one point? Well he was wrong about going FI initially, so he changed his mind and eventually went FI? I'm not sure what this tells us other than he changed his mind about it, lol.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I didn't say I have never been banned I said it has never gone so far as to all my posts to be deleted because regardless of what some people may think my points are by and large all correct. Not my fault if people don't want to hear the truth or that I don't sugar coat it. I don't pretend to play nice like you do at times Drew, I simply say what I feel and at times things need to be said that no one else has the balls to. If my rep was really as bad as you are saying it why is this forum/site doing as well as it is and why is it becoming the premier source of performance information? Explain that.
    Didn't say you said that. I don't pretend to be anything except who I am this is not life or death for me we're talking cars here. I take a different approach then you do, let's leave it at that. Joseph please don't measure what I said about your rep as something I pulled out of the air, I'm telling you what is being said about it and what some people's perception of it is, it has nothing to do with what I think . I've told you I enjoy your forum, I have lots of friends over here, you and I have always been on good terms, having said that I enjoy all of the forums, is their bias? Of course there is at times.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He bet me $100 to go down and take a look at the motor myself. I took him up on it and big surprise, he disappeared and wouldn't honor his word. Does that sound like the action of someone who has nothing to hide?
    Do those type of things ever actually ever go down? I get your point, but just because your bet did not take place does not mean his motor actually blew up.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Once his motor gets assembled? Who cares, the evidence is gone by then. We know what happened, go ahead and call some people in the know whose number I know you have and see what they say and then get back to me.
    True, but he took pictures of his old motor being torn down I saw nothing there that indicated the motor blew, and I'm sure he'll post pics of his new build that was what I was refering too. No one has ever said to me the motor blew, so no I don't know what happened for sure.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I think him going around and defaming the company that did the work on your car is essentially rubbing it in your face, just not directly.
    I don't connect the two maybe that's the part of my brain that "sugar coats" things. Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I agree with you 100% if I was Gintani I wouldn't just let this all sit around as that makes them look terrible. I want them to address this but they aren't and I really don't know what to say that. It hurts consumer confidence. It's their business and frankly they can run it however they want even though I don't agree with sitting idly by instead of using resources avaialable to address the issues. I won't be doing that for them but will adhere to my responsibilities as they are a paying vendor here.

    Your motor should have already been diassembled with all details posted for everyone to see. Whatever, not my business, I even offered to help document it all to make it as seamless as possible as you know. As I stated earlier, I won't be going out of my way.
    Well said, you have stated that from day one.
    Last edited by DLSJ5; 04-09-2011 at 12:00 AM.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,234
    Rep Points
    31,323.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Parent or not I'd still feel the same way about bringing his daughter into this discussion, we just simply disagree on that.
    Agree to disagree.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    If the oil pan was cracked and they caught it in time, then I don't think you can conclusively say that was the issue. Zolti as far as I know never said the motor was blown, I never heard it was down on power, I do remember that dyno event where he had issues, but saw no evidence that that the motor blew. As far as discrediting my initial dyno's, as much as I hate to admit it, he was right, frankly for the boost I was running, they sucked. The car was not making the power it should, I later found out it was because of the original intake, and after that was rectified the car made excellent power, and still holds the record for the highest trap at 8psi.

    A compromised Rod bearing, and then throwing a rod a month later are vastly different outcomes. I wouldn't call a bad rod bearing a blown motor, just as I wouldn't call a bluish crank a blown motor either.
    I am not conclusively saying it was blown based on the oil pan only that the pan provides additional evidence. Did we get photos of the pan? Was that detailed?

    The motor was severely down on power when he went to dyno and stole your dyno results along with mine. He never posted the graphs only stated the peak numbers which were much lower than before. He was down on power, severely.

    Your situation is likely very different but the point stands that you can drive on a damaged motor, right?

    The intake was a bottleneck, we discussed it, but that had nothing to do with the manifold which is what he claimed was the so called "inefficiency." So, he was wrong, not right.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Yes I think as reasonable level headed enthusiasts we can relax a bit now and call a truce, we are a talking about cars here, not life and death, this is not the middle east, lol. The times I've spoken to Robert, he is reasonable and level headed, as you have been when we speak. I do agree at times he's been wrong and out of line, but so have you and I. Yes I've thought he's a little crazy at times in his analysis, lol, but no I don't believe he needs to be heavily medicated.
    I have my own experience with him, you have yours. I don't know if he needs to be medicated, but it seems his doctor thinks he does and I bet he is more qualified to assess that. I am just going by rather bizarre behavior.

    You missed this, but a while back on his blog he posted an entry titled "As Gintani Swirls the Drain" where he stated he wished to sue them and put them out of business. He said he wished to hurt Alex and Jeremy. He later removed this when no one "bit" on it. What kind of a person does that? Why can't he just wish them well? Seems very bi-polar to me.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Yes I remember the thing about my dyno files, I was not happy about it, but at least he admitted to me what the case was, and I let it go. I'm over it, and thinking about it, who cares? I posted all the results anyway. If anything it helped motivate me to prove to him and everyone else that the car and kit could do better #'s, because performance wise it was delivering.
    You let it go. I won't let it go. I won't excuse him for his mistakes and his wrongdoings. I intend to hold him accountable. At what point do you draw the line? What does he have to do to you before you say enough is enough?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    I can understand why you would be angry about some of those things, especially the part about your motor, as I said I know it didn't blew, he was wrong in his analysis of it. FWIW some forums don't allow other forum links to be posted, you did not leave M3post in a good light and are not on good terms with the mods there now are you? If so I'm not sure what else you'd expect? You think that was solely Robert's doing? The other Admins didn't agree with him at times, he was the lone gunman? Robert isn't there anymore are you allowed to post again? If anything you used that ban from those forums to build your own forum, I say you should thank them if that's the case.
    Who was the mod at the time? Wasn't he? So he knowingly and willingly spread a false story to attempt to discredit or hurt me in some way. There was no one else responsible for this, it was solely him.

    Of course I should thank them, it provided me the motivation to build my own forum which has succeeded due to my efforts. I have to work much harder because Robert got the site censored so I get no links from established sites and have to stand on my own merit. How is that for a solid reputation? Even when they censor my site my work is of a quality level that people want to see it and they can't stifle it. That just goes to show the quality of what I do and the effort I put in. I don't see a single person who "talks" doing anything better and those who actually know me and have met me know how I am.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Sure there's been some unwanted drama, but anyway you slice it, he's done plenty, more than most and that's my point-

    1. Dyno Data base, I refer to it a lot, it is a fantastic resource, he's alway made his files available to us.
    2. He tested just about every mod out there, and it was valuable info.
    3. Stroker Motor, he documented it, in the end he helped people make a decision on whether it was worth it or not.
    4. ESS kit, first to FI a stroker motor.
    4. Mojave Mile
    5. Texas Mile (186MPH)
    6. Vbox runs, gave us the data to look at as well.
    7. Documentation of his motor being torn down.
    8. Building a Stage 3

    As far as his Vbox runs some of them were lackluster but if he had better weather, I have no doubt his car could hit 6's with a good driver and tires, he's admitted to me he's not the best driver. I don't agree with most about his 186 MPH texas mile run, IMHO that is a fantastic MPH, either way, drama or not, if that was his only accomplishment he's got props from me on doing it.
    Junk of a database with biased info. Didn't he at one point go and label every Gintani run as invalid? Wow, what an open minded individual without bias.

    He spent a lot of money on a stroker motor that didn't even show better results than cars with bolt on's. That isn't something to be proud of and he took it personally when others said it was a waste of money, which it is.

    First to FI a stroker motor? And how did that go? He obviously made a mistake as if he knew what he was doing he would have dropped the compression. He was an amateur going into it blindly acting like he knew everything. He has paid his price for it, I'm not sorry for that.

    Mile runs were both failures as one seemed to hurt his motor. Don't you remember his big post showing how with Car Test simulations he would easily hit 200? Well, how accurate were those simulations? Car Test? Seriously? I rest my case right there.

    Building a stage 3 now because he has no choice but we will see how it goes. I sincerely hope it gets finished but there are some major hurdles to cross. ESS also abandoned their Stage 3's so I really don't know how those issues are going to be resolved.

    In all that time, did he even set 1 performance record or do anything eye opening? I can't think of 1 except the mile which he had to get because no one else even tried. It's like having the record for juggling during a blizzard in South Dakota on a Wednesday, not too much competition.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    So the owner of the forum had nothing to do with you being banned? Didn't Robert let you back at one point? Well he was wrong about going FI initially, so he changed his mind and eventually went F? I'm not sure what this tell us other than he changed his mind about it, lol.
    Yes, he was wrong, and did not have the foresight to see what others including myself told him. Instead, I was talked down to by a guy who had no idea what the hell he was talking about and his actions validated everything I said. The first ban was due to Robert, then he felt bad and tried to get me back on. I didn't really care, I was working on my site at that point. I told Jason that and Jason is scared of me so he got rid of me since I do tend to have a bit of an effect on a board. Oh, also because I have absolutely 0 respect for his authority and his board.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Didn't say you said that. I don't pretend to be anything except who I am this is not life or death for me we're talking cars here. I take a different approach then you do, let's leave it at that. Joseph please don't measure what I said about your rep as something I pulled out of the air, I'm telling you what is being said about it and what some people's perception of it is, it has nothing to do with what I think . I've told you I enjoy your forum, I have lots of friends over here, you and I have always been on good terms, having said that I enjoy all of the forums, is their bias? Of course there is at times.
    Of course it isn't life or death which is what makes the OP all the more ridiculous, does it not? Maybe Robert should take your advice considering how much effort he exerts on trying to put down others? I know what some people think about me and I don't care. I'm doing my own thing and they can sit there and hate and be mad at me for eternity. I have proved my capability and feel I run a much better forum than anyone else out there. It's easy to sit on something someone else created and criticize others, much more difficult to create something yourself. They can't do it, I have.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Do those type of things ever actually ever go down? I get your point, but just because your bet did not take place does not mean his motor actually blew up.
    Absolutely correct, just because he did not honor his word does not mean the motor blew up. It does strongly imply it though.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    True, but he took pictures of his old motor being torn down I saw nothing there that indicated the motor blew, and I'm sure he'll post pics of his new build that was what I was refering too. No one has ever said to me the motor blew, so no I don't know what happened for sure.
    I have been told it did. So, what is the truth? All I know is he told me he was locked into a corner with the compression. For the motor to see 2 rebuilds tells me something went very wrong as well as the fact it was losing power. That is my conclusion, you don't have to agree with it but I tend to call these things pretty accurately.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    I don't connect the two maybe that's the part of my brain that "sugar coats" things.
    Perhaps. If I buy Coca-Cola and you see that I am enjoying it and from that point forward you go around saying how great Pepsi is, you may not be putting me down directly but there is a correlation there.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Well said, you have stated that from day one.
    Yes I have, and I sincerely hope it takes place but I'm just pleased your car is up and running. That was the first major step and I hope the rest of what was promised is completed but that is out my hands and out of yours as well. We can only do what we can do.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •