Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I am pretty sure this will be my last post here as I will probably be banned for these questions so would like to thank DSLJ5 and others who replied to my original questions and attempted to keep this civilized.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    This is one unprossional forum with a poor leader ..... If you have a problem with someone take it outside the Internet cause by you repeating what was sent to you in an anonymous email is pretty stupid , further more that anonymous person could be you stirring up $#@! as you already are in the first place ...
    I agree. I asked two questions to try to get clarity on some discussions happening on other forums that some members of this forum are banned on, and in return get banned. This really makes me feel that the owner/leader of this forum doesn't want any opposing views to his brought up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

thread is open, your posts are here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GintaniFan Click here to enlarge
    I am pretty sure this will be my last post here as I will probably be banned for these questions so would like to thank DSLJ5 and others who replied to my original questions and attempted to keep this civilized.

I agree. I asked two questions to try to get clarity on some discussions happening on other forums that some members of this forum are banned on, and in return get banned. This really makes me feel that the owner/leader of this forum doesn't want any opposing views to his brought up.
    You weren't banned, you just aren't very bright. Your posts are here despite you being a troll.

You are posting so clearly you aren't banned.

You also clearly are not familiar with how the forum functions as it is community moderated. Clearly people thought you were a troll and responded to you as such. All you did was copy and paste a bunch of crap nobody is interested in from another forum and drag it into here. As in, act like a troll.

So, you were treated like a troll by the community. Try building up a positive reputation and contributing rather than crying about being negatively received by the community when you come out of nowhere to simply fan flames without building up any credibility, and then blame that on me. Not the brightest bulb, are you?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    thread is open, your posts are here.
    The guy can't seem to figure that out.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234