Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Sticky whats the topic of this thread? Nasioc 3 years ago? or about the ICS M Coupe? There was a bunch of bad blood at the time with Junior and Dyno Flash etc... We all hang out and get along together including the customer.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ICS Performance Click here to enlarge
    Sticky whats the topic of this thread? Nasioc 3 years ago? or about the ICS M Coupe? There was a bunch of bad blood at the time with Junior and Dyno Flash etc... We all hang out and get along together including the customer.
    The topic definitely was the M coupe, quite correct.

Glad to hear it was all resolved, would be great to get it back on topic and it will be good for people to see you were not responsible for the Subaru issues.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ICS Performance Click here to enlarge
    This is such a lie. I personaly know Billy (spoolinsti05). He has never returned to ICS and despises ICS. Junior has left ICS to tune at another shop. Dynoflash was fired by George.
    ICS can't keep employees for very long. Anyone see a pattern?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Hey Amail, Billy and I do not have any bad blood, REMEMBER he was Al's Customer not mine! I have seen him time to time. I have made those (employee) choices for the better. It's an honor for employees to work at such an establishment such as my own, BUT when they not work they way I want them too it's time to change them and move on, they do not leave by choice.

Keep Trolling Amail the forums Amail, you will one day self destruct.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey Amail, Billy and I do not have any bad blood, REMEMBER he was Al's Customer not mine! I have seen him time to time. I have made those (employee) choices for the better. It's an honor for employees to work at such an establishment such as my own, BUT when they not work they way I want them too it's time to change them and move on, they do not leave by choice.

Don't worry George, I'll soon get Billy to post here with the truth.

As for employees, fill us in on why Dave V. Quit, Angel quit, Junior quit, Freddy quit, and Denny quit. How come Brian R isn't there anymore? These are all employees thar have left in the past couple years. In fact Brian R's bimmerforums account has been deleted. Isn't that suspicious?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Please do so, as far as quoting you have it all wrong as far as the employees above... It was time for Freddy and Dave V to move on and do his own thing, I do wish them the very best of luck.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    If I am sure a THIEF and bad person, why is that my parking lot is so full of work, in fact the phone does not stop ringing off the hook..

Guys the hard on in which you have for me..... do yourself a favor and rub it off or put it to better use rather than troll from forum to forum looking to destroy my business.
    Thats funny.
    An "accountable" word has it that your business is hurting PRETTY badly.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ok, I think that is pretty freaking important to mention and a crucial piece of info.

Why did you take the blame for it? Doesn't make sense.
    Why would you take the blame
    and then later deny it?
    hmm

It's an honor for employees to work at such an establishment such as my own, BUT when they not work they way I want them too it's time to change them and move on, they do not leave by choice.

Did you just state that people should be HONOURED to work for YOU.
    That quite an arrogant statement for someone who can't KEEP ANY LONG TERM EMPLOYEES.
    THEY ALL leave, frustrated and sharing HORROR stories about how you rip customers off.

Being the Falafel God must be rewarding.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted325is Click here to enlarge
    As for employees, fill us in on why Dave V. Quit, Angel quit, Junior quit, Freddy quit, and Denny quit. How come Brian R isn't there anymore? These are all employees thar have left in the past couple years. In fact Brian R's bimmerforums account has been deleted. Isn't that suspicious?
    Again, you CANT keep an employee.
    You just can't because they begin to "see" you, truly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by toothkiss Click here to enlarge
    Thats funny.
    An "accountable" word has it that your business is hurting PRETTY badly.

Why would you take the blame
    and then later deny it?
    hmm

Did you just state that people should be HONOURED to work for YOU.
    That quite an arrogant statement for someone who can't KEEP ANY LONG TERM EMPLOYEES.
    THEY ALL leave, frustrated and sharing HORROR stories about how you rip customers off.

Being the Falafel God must be rewarding.

Again, you CANT keep an employee.
    You just can't because they begin to "see" you, truly.

No sir my business is not hurting, we are VERY busy actually looking to move down the street into a 10,000 square ft facility.

I reached out a few weeks ago after you called me to apologize for the way you have been bashing me on BF's - I accepted your apoligize we spoke cleared the air, and now your back doing what you do best.. creating Drama and $#@! talking.

I am done here wasting my time, it's a shame Craig, for a second I thought you were a stand up guy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No sir my business is not hurting, we are VERY busy actually looking to move down the street into a 10,000 square ft facility.

I reached out a few weeks ago after you called me to apologize for the way you have been bashing me on BF's - I accepted your apoligize we spoke cleared the air, and now your back doing what you do best.. creating Drama and $#@! talking.

I am done here wasting my time, it's a shame Craig, for a second I thought you were a stand up guy.
    Are you talking to me? So there are other people that KNOW about you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Please do so, as far as quoting you have it all wrong as far as the employees above... It was time for Freddy and Dave V to move on and do his own thing, I do wish them the very best of luck.
    Can you tell me why Dave's car sat for over a year dismantled, while he was your employee on bimmerforums, whereas it was running perfectly as a s/c car before he was employed by you? You promised him a turbo build but neglected him like you do with all of your good employees and high dollar "glue-on BOV" and "electrical tape to crimp wires" builds.

How come you have never had a return customer on a high dollar build (built engine, custom kit, etc.), e.g. DefactoM6 (Matt), d1rt111 (David), Sean (the former owner of your current GT40R ICS Stage 1 yellow car), etc. Why did Sean's engine need to be rebuilt twice before you destroyed it prior to buying it back?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

You guys are not just cursing at each other so I thank you for at least being somewhat restrained.

I don't know if it is going to be possible to have an amicable resolution here as there is a lot of pent up aggression and bad blood, from both sides.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The problem here these guys think they know it all... They know just enough gossip and mis information and completely blow things out of prospective. I am not even going to waste my time responding to ignorant people.

BTW you could very well have a great forum if you cleaned up the trash around here.. other trhan that you are def doing a good job here.

BTW I spook to Spooling05 this morning... he has no problem with me Amail, he would prefer for you not to involve him in your DRAMA. He barely knew who I was talking about when I mentioned you... Nice friend.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    The problem here these guys think they know it all... They know just enough gossip and mis information and completely blow things out of prospective. I am not even going to waste my time responding to ignorant people.

BTW you could very well have a great forum if you cleaned up the trash around here.. other trhan that you are def doing a good job here.

BTW I spook to Spooling05 this morning... he has no problem with me Amail, he would prefer for you not to involve him in your DRAMA. He barely knew who I was talking about when I mentioned you... Nice friend.
    In my opinion the forum is doing very well this early and continues to get better each day. It also is far more open and built around the user, not the vendor.

I know I will not be able to please everyone but at the end of the day I stand with the users against abuse of power. I also don't consider them trash. If by being good it means imitating Bimmerforums then I don't want to be good.

I think you take a lot of flack unjustly as that is how it goes, exactly as you stated. Some people get wind of a story without knowing the facts and blow it up all across the internet. Hence why I want to make sure you state your side and I will make sure no one censors you from doing that. Hopefully we can calm this drama down and everyone can move onto to the great products and services ICS offers today. We can't live in the past forever and I definitely want to give you the benefit of any doubt here as I have not seen you do anything wrong personally and like the performance and products seen thus far.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I own the Subaru that was tuned by Big Al at ICS. He didn't blow my car up or anything ether... My setup wasn't 100% for the power I was looking for at the time I was just getting into subaru's. The car was hitting fuel cut and pulling timing but I feel it was an issue with the V1 cobb AP. Soon after I unmarried that from my ECU witch it didn't return the stock map ether. So I then went to a Hydra Standalone Junior was the last to tune the Hydra and unfortanatly i had an injectors fail because I didn't upgrade. But I got what I asked for at the time the max my setup could go to even then i got 46k miles out of the stock engine. Since then I've switched to an AEM..

Anyways what I'm getting at is Goerge is a great guy, He offerd me to come back for a retune if i wasn't happy free of charge. Unfortinatly I was looking for Junior to tune my subaru. I'm sure Goerge is excellant with BMW's going by this beast he owns and the yellow killer bee. That thing's insane. But really tuning is tuning with any Lambda setup.

Basically with my old setup Al tuned Not ICS. Al's now at Proven Performance.. It was done on a Trial and Error approatch.. Most tuners use trial and error. Not that it's a bad thing. But I've been reading a lot about tuners like Greg Banish who use Physics and Mathamatic equations to set up map's then they dyno for fine tuning.

I'm sure ICS and all other shops can tune this way I'm sure they have before. But most are so Impatiant and wants there car 2 hours after they drop it off. So if you don't leave your car your not going to be able to get cold start tuned correctly or anything unless your fairly stock. And if you don't pay the money I don't think anyone would want to site there for hours writing up a spreadsheet on your car and converting equations. I know I wouldn't.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

In my opinion the forum is doing very well this early and continues to get better each day. It also is far more open and built around the user, not the vendor.

I know I will not be able to please everyone but at the end of the day I stand with the users against abuse of power. I also don't consider them trash. If by being good it means imitating Bimmerforums then I don't want to be good.

I think you take a lot of flack unjustly as that is how it goes, exactly as you stated. Some people get wind of a story without knowing the facts and blow it up all across the internet. Hence why I want to make sure you state your side and I will make sure no one censors you from doing that. Hopefully we can calm this drama down and everyone can move onto to the great products and services ICS offers today. We can't live in the past forever and I definitely want to give you the benefit of any doubt here as I have not seen you do anything wrong personally and like the performance and products seen thus far.
    Sticky you are doing a great job, and thanks for not being like bimmerforums.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL you can't even spell his handle correctly. Btw, posts #22, #27, and #30 on this thread (Billy's thread) seems to be especially relevant here to disprove your LIES once again:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1342522

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...3&postcount=22

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...9&postcount=27

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...0&postcount=30

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yea I meet you once man. At the Subaru meet you seemed pretty chill. But as you can see I spoke for myself. I haven't went back because I do my own work you know that I have my own shop I think I told you. We don't do tuning but it's in the works. Someday when I'm knowledgeable enough.

BTW George my buddy Dan has a 94 M3 his Vanos is acting up. Anyways should he get stock from Dr. Vanos or stage 2 Dr. Vanos? What's the labor on that and timing chain guides? 15hr's?

He's going to be supercharging it soon. Any input will be much appreciated.
    Last edited by TargetBoost; 05-05-2010 at 03:05 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Another lie. See below for the truth.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TargetBoost Click here to enlarge
    Yea I meet you once man. At the Subaru meet you seemed pretty chill. But as you can see I spoke for myself. I haven't went back because I do my own work you know that I have my own shop I think I told you. We don't do tuning but it's in the works. Someday when I'm knowledgeable enough.
    Actually we met twice at that meet (before and after your "adventure at ICS." I remember how upset you were when we were chatting on AIM after that episode with ICS. It seems that time has healed you. You were fortunate. Others have not been so fortunate. You pulled your car out before ICS could do some REAL damage.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted325is Click here to enlarge
    You pulled your car out before ICS could do some REAL damage.
    We all understand how you feel and you are making your point loud and clear. Let's not just turn it into a bash fest.

What can ICS do to appease you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    ROFL we don't need another bf.c, thanks.

You and bimmerboost got serious rep from me for this statement.Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TargetBoost Click here to enlarge

BTW George my buddy Dan has a 94 M3 his Vanos is acting up. Anyways should he get stock from Dr. Vanos or stage 2 Dr. Vanos? What's the labor on that and timing chain guides? 15hr's?

He's going to be supercharging it soon. Any input will be much appreciated.
    I know a really RELIABLE and HONEST BMW mechanic, UNLIKE George/ICS, who can fix anyhing on a BMW or Porsche out of his own homebuilt GARAGE. He even has a SNAP-ON SOLUS for diagnostics. He is near Newburgh. Let me know, and I'll hook your buddy up for a job done right!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Billy you have my number, call me I will help you with your friends car.. BTW I own a Snap on Verus, BMW Auto logic, and an I Scan 2 as far as Scanners are concerned...

See you Soon.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Billy, log onto AIM. Tell me about your friend's problems. I have a rebuilt vanos, and I have another friend that can build it to any stage. If your friend wants to go turbo instead of s/c or just stay with s/c, I can lead him to someone who will get it done perfectly in a very short period of downtime with a price that cannot be beat. The same goes for an engine built to any spec.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Boosted. Can you please answer me in the other thread. So we can see if were meeting on the way to maxpsi. So maybe can have a Run or a couple. Just gave fun or di you just want to meet at maxpsi and run after. Try to get a nice camera to film for forum. Sorry I'm
    OT.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks but we also know bmw's two. My father built a 740il engine and it's ran great so far for 180k miles Doesn't burn one drop of oil. Also did the transmission. But I'll be doing the timing chain guides and tensors along with the Dr Vanos stage 2 kit on my own time. As for a tune when he goes supercharged I'd rather not get involved with something like that. So he will be looking for a tuner. I originally quoted him 790 witch is a bangin deal and he's trying to get me to do it for 500 LMAO. He is a close friend of mine. But 500 for a 15hr job isn't in my list of things to do.

My father actually ran a benz dealer before opening are own shop 20+years ago.

Anyways man just relax drop the drama and bashing about ICS. I only mad a big fuss because Al tried keeping my 100 dollar deposit. Witch I did get back and they actually offered me a full refund IIRC but I wouldn't take it Other then that I ran a 11.92 @119mph on Al's tune Once I had turned the boost down so it didn't feel like i was hitting a brick wall between shift. That was 450whp on the dynojet at ICS stock ECU bored 2.75mm maf

Went to Jr with the Hydra different exhaust also made 480whp and ran 11.6 on that @ 122mph pump/meth

Also ran 11.45 first pass on race gas then 11.33 then 10.90 with the clutch slipping in 5th

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast