Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 76 to 99 of 99
  1. #76
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    1.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    deff going with the Dr Vanos he's hered good things about them. And deff s/c less time money and heat involved. easier on the stock engine.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    1.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I really did forget who you where lol sorry man it's been so long and I've been crazy busy.

    Honestly though where all here to help each other with certain goal's. Wish someone luck (George) don't try and ruin the guy's business. If someone tried to do that to me I'd want to .... .... Honestly though man this is how we make a living. Be easy on the guy. Keep responses in PM's if your worried.

    Keep this forum clean. save that isht for honda-tech.


    Sorry for being a post whore lol I just got back from Lebanon Click here to enlarge

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,814.0
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TargetBoost Click here to enlarge
    I really did forget who you where lol sorry man it's been so long and I've been crazy busy.

    Honestly though where all here to help each other with certain goal's. Wish someone luck (George) don't try and ruin the guy's business. If someone tried to do that to me I'd want to .... .... Honestly though man this is how we make a living. Be easy on the guy. Keep responses in PM's if your worried.

    Keep this forum clean. save that isht for honda-tech.


    Sorry for being a post whore lol I just got back from Lebanon Click here to enlarge
    Thank you, level headed.

    Hopefully they get it out of their system as it can't continue forever.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Points
    6.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Thank you, level headed.

    Hopefully they get it out of their system as it can't continue forever.
    Billy, you and I have to talk again. You were lucky enough to pull your car out before they messed up your equipment to sell you used stuff. ICS has ripped people off for $100K builds with $11K+ miscellaneous bills (no itemization). That customer is going to soon post his receipts and build. He had to pull his 540i and spend another $12K for AA to fix most of its problems. Can you believe ICS used JB weld to affix a BOV to its flange or crimp electrical wires with elec tape and no soldering on that build. That is one of many. I know of many more disgruntled ripped off customers including one who had his engine blow up and new turbos ruined after $30K invested due to failed turbo oil return lines that this shop installed.

    I myself was taken for for at least $500 by ICS for a used beat up driveshaft which I had to spend more money to have the flex disc and center support bearing replaced at my cost. Oh and let's not forget the ride they tried to take me on when I brought them my STI.
    By the way, did you read about the guy that got a $400 bill for a bad install on an uppipe which led to overheating due to no coolant left in his system by ICS?

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    275
    Rep Points
    120.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Bring the noise Amail... there are 2 sides to every story, you just want to see it's and bits of info and pass judgment as you always do..

    A failed Turbo oil return line that ICS installed, sounds like a PIPE DREAM... this must me be something new to me..

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Points
    6.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TargetBoost Click here to enlarge
    deff going with the Dr Vanos he's hered good things about them. And deff s/c less time money and heat involved. easier on the stock engine.
    Actually s/c creates more heat than a turbo setup.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,814.0
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted325is Click here to enlarge
    Actually s/c creates more heat than a turbo setup.
    Doesn't it depend on the sc setup? Something like an Eaton I can understand but I haven't seen a centrifugal creating more heat than a turbo.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #83
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    1.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Well if that's true then let them take care of thing's in there own hand's.

    I don't see how a coolant loss from an up=pipe install is possible None of the cooling system needs to be touched on a subaru to do a up pipe.

    And as for the mechanical issue's (electrical jb weld) I'm sure it was from a mechanic that no longer works there. You can't fire everyone some people learn quick the ones that don't we have to just let go. Also we can not look over our employ's shoulder's 24/7 some get lazy and take short cut's with out letting to boss know. I know I've seen it before. You can't blame George for everything. As for prices you pay to play man. So as long as George is giving quotes and stuff before working on the car's and if it get a little more expensive contacting his customer and letting them know before hand I don't see an issue.


    As for the car blowing up from turbo's going bad or what not I don't have enough info on that to say who's to blame and how. If it was leaking oil from the oil return the owner should have been aware of that and said to himself gee maybe I should fix this before all my oil gets pumped out of my motor. Also maybe it was a defect of the return line itself. It does happen. Not everything is written in stone.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    1.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Yes... after cooler FTW with S/C

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    255
    Rep Points
    129.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    2 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    So someone gives me negative rep for posting a car that I do not own nor have any affiliation with in the slightest? Fvcking cool. I am not one for forum politics and dick measuring. I thought this place was going to be different, but it seems to be headed in the same direction as the rest.
    Click here to enlarge
    Boost Is Better
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Points
    6.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TargetBoost Click here to enlarge
    Well if that's true then let them take care of thing's in there own hand's.

    I don't see how a coolant loss from an up=pipe install is possible None of the cooling system needs to be touched on a subaru to do a up pipe.

    And as for the mechanical issue's (electrical jb weld) I'm sure it was from a mechanic that no longer works there. You can't fire everyone some people learn quick the ones that don't we have to just let go. Also we can not look over our employ's shoulder's 24/7 some get lazy and take short cut's with out letting to boss know. I know I've seen it before. You can't blame George for everything. As for prices you pay to play man. So as long as George is giving quotes and stuff before working on the car's and if it get a little more expensive contacting his customer and letting them know before hand I don't see an issue.


    As for the car blowing up from turbo's going bad or what not I don't have enough info on that to say who's to blame and how. If it was leaking oil from the oil return the owner should have been aware of that and said to himself gee maybe I should fix this before all my oil gets pumped out of my motor. Also maybe it was a defect of the return line itself. It does happen. Not everything is written in stone.
    ICS charged him $100K for an unfinished product. That kind of a job needs the shop owner to go through it with a fine toothed comb so that jb weld and electrical tape don't get used.

    I know the owner of the car that George charged $30k+ and the bad install on the turbo oil returns caused both turbos and the engine to fail.

    George didn't tell me he had to put an M3 driveshaft on my 325is until I came to pick up the car. Then I thought $600 is how much they go for. Later on he told me that he got it off a '99 330ci. I contacted a BMW dealer to find out that a refurbished one with one yr unlimited miles warranty cost only $350 and is a real M3 driveshaft with a brand new center support bearing (csb). 3 weeks after I took my car home, the csb tore. George charged me parts and labor for a new flex disc and csb. What a ripoff. I fave him a second chance and he ripped me and my warranty company off on my sti without even touching the car.

    As for the uppipe debacle, pm me your email addy and I'll forward you the story from the nasioc member who started a thread about it.

    As for the aftercooler, it's still not enough as the heat from the s/c still heats up the charge piping from the proximity. You're gonna need a heat exchanger as well. You'll still get heat soak much faster than with a turbo setup. I've been there and done that. Only way to go is for a twinscrew.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    45
    Rep Points
    246.4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted325is Click here to enlarge
    George and NickG ripped d1rt111 off on his 540 s/c. ICS charged him $100K for an unfinished product. That kind of a job needs the shop owner to go through it with a fine toothed comb so that jb weld and electrical tape don't get used.
    Excuse me? How dare you claim that I ripped somebody off.

    You know NOTHING about what actually happened between ICS and that customer. All you know is what the customer chose to tell you, which is one side of the story.

    I said this before on Bimmerforums, and I'll say it one more time here for clarity. Technique Tuning (ie, myself) was hired by ICS to tune that customer's project. I spent many hours working on his setup via long distance, and rightfully charged for my time. When the car was finally scheduled to come down to my facility for final, in person tuning, the customer pulled the car from ICS. I never had the chance to tune it in person and finish the job. The car was not completed in my view, nor was I allowed to complete the car.

    I will kindly ask you to remove your comment about me ripping somebody off, as I did no such thing. Your comment is clearly libelous to myself and my company, and completely untrue. You are intentionally trying to ruin my good reputation, which I take great pride in.

    Sticky, I understand that you're trying to host an open forum here for people to share their experiences on. But allowing people to post and say things that aren't true, nor are things they have firsthand experience with, is not the way to build a membership. People should post their FIRSTHAND experiences with shops, vendors, members, etc., and not what they heard through the grapevine or from other people. Otherwise, things just turn into a slugfest full of rumors and misinformation, and that never does any good.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Points
    6.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NickG Click here to enlarge
    Excuse me? How dare you claim that I ripped somebody off.

    You know NOTHING about what actually happened between ICS and that customer. All you know is what the customer chose to tell you, which is one side of the story.

    I said this before on Bimmerforums, and I'll say it one more time here for clarity. Technique Tuning (ie, myself) was hired by ICS to tune that customer's project. I spent many hours working on his setup via long distance, and rightfully charged for my time. When the car was finally scheduled to come down to my facility for final, in person tuning, the customer pulled the car from ICS. I never had the chance to tune it in person and finish the job. The car was not completed in my view, nor was I allowed to complete the car.

    I will kindly ask you to remove your comment about me ripping somebody off, as I did no such thing. Your comment is clearly libelous to myself and my company, and completely untrue. You are intentionally trying to ruin my good reputation, which I take great pride in.

    Sticky, I understand that you're trying to host an open forum here for people to share their experiences on. But allowing people to post and say things that aren't true, nor are things they have firsthand experience with, is not the way to build a membership. People should post their FIRSTHAND experiences with shops, vendors, members, etc., and not what they heard through the grapevine or from other people. Otherwise, things just turn into a slugfest full of rumors and misinformation, and that never does any good.
    Figures you would come out of lurking when your name was mentioned. I noticed you joined yesterday. We'll have d1rt111 chime in at some point with those suspicious receipts. Do you know why his thread completely disappeared from bf.c?

    Sticky doesn't just put people in TO or ban people like Kevlar when George harrasses him. Thus money/favors don't corrupt the admins/mods on this forum. How about dem apples?

  14. #89
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    45
    Rep Points
    246.4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted325is Click here to enlarge
    Figures you would come out of lurking when your name was mentioned. I noticed you joined yesterday. We'll have d1rt111 chime in at some point with those suspicious receipts. Do you know why his thread completely disappeared from bf.c?

    Sticky doesn't just put people in TO or ban people like Kevlar when George harrasses him. Thus money/favors don't corrupt the admins/mods on this forum. How about dem apples?
    Amail, what you just posted is neither here, nor there, and again has nothing to do with my request to you. The admin of this forum contacted me weeks ago about the forum's presence, and I've been lurking here ever since. Your comments didn't bring me here, the administration did.

    I'll ask you once again, please remove your libelous comments about me. You have never done any business with myself or Technique Tuning; you know the statement you made is intentionally malicious and merely your opinion.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    4.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It is a regular process that customer become tired of waiting for their car, waiting for the owner to come out of hiding and speak to them about why the car is not ready
    and either pull the car from the shop or the vehicle is lein-claimed.

    It probably wasn't the tuner's fault that the customer PULLED his car from the shop;
    however, wouldn't the tuner defend the customer openly, suggesting to the shop that hired his services
    to refund the customer for service not rendered?? especially once the whole "JOB" was out in the open and being nitpicked??

    Or is the money charged considered NRE ? ?
    Last edited by toothkiss; 05-07-2010 at 01:25 PM.

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Points
    6.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NickG Click here to enlarge
    Amail, what you just posted is neither here, nor there, and again has nothing to do with my request to you. The admin of this forum contacted me weeks ago about the forum's presence, and I've been lurking here ever since. Your comments didn't bring me here, the administration did.

    I'll ask you once again, please remove your libelous comments about me. You have never done any business with myself or Technique Tuning; you know the statement you made is intentionally malicious and merely your opinion.
    Mr. Glantzis. I will do no such thing. I will wait for David C to join and clear the air with his receipts so that we can openly discuss this without fear of retribution from the "powers that be", i.e. forum owners/admins/mods. This isn't bf.c so you have no influence here.

    By the way, I own a car with your tune. You were extremely rude to me when I tried to clear something up about the tune. I have contacted the PO. It has the same build in terms of engine components as Rukman's car. That could be the only reason you would sell a remote tune based on the hardware you recommended. I know you like to be in control when you tune so you can account for all the variables. I assume that is what you were doing with David C's car. Why then would you keep charging him for tuning when the car was going through so many changes? Was it just to keep billing the customer for unnecessary time so that your bank account got fatter? You're obviously intelligent, but do you have a conscience? Wouldn't you simply put a halt on tuning until all the hardware issues were sorted out like you do with all the other remote tuning projects that you used to do or your current in-house only tuning motto?

    By the way, learn to spell my name. Once again you rely on George for misinformation. Is this what happened when you couldn't tune DefactoM6's old M3 4door? Is this what happened with David C's car? Please enlighten us if you have any conscience.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by toothkiss Click here to enlarge
    It is a regular process that customer become tired of waiting for their car, waiting for the owner to come out of hiding and speak to them about why the car is not ready
    and either pull the car from the shop or the vehicle is lein-claimed.

    It probably wasn't the tuner's fault that the customer PULLED his car from the shop;
    however, wouldn't the tuner defend the customer openly, suggesting to the shop that hired his services
    to refund the customer for service not rendered?? especially once the whole "JOB" was out in the open and being nitpicked??

    Good question Billy. Nickg is a great tuner I trained him well, and then he stole my tune which has my SIGNATURE in the encryption.











    I keed Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  18. #93
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    45
    Rep Points
    246.4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted325is Click here to enlarge
    Mr. Glantzis. I will do no such thing. I will wait for David C to join and clear the air with his receipts so that we can openly discuss this without fear of retribution from the "powers that be", i.e. forum owners/admins/mods. This isn't bf.c so you have no influence here.
    Well, obviously that's your choice and your decision, but that doesn't make your decision right, nor validate it. We all have to make choices on how to proceed as we see fit.

    By the way, I own a car with your tune. You were extremely rude to me when I tried to clear something up about the tune. I have contacted the PO. It has the same build in terms of engine components as Rukman's car. That could be the only reason you would sell a remote tune based on the hardware you recommended. I know you like to be in control when you tune so you can account for all the variables. I assume that is what you were doing with David C's car. Why then would you keep charging him for tuning when the car was going through so many changes? Was it just to keep billing the customer for unnecessary time so that your bank account got fatter? You're obviously intelligent, but do you have a conscience? Wouldn't you simply put a halt on tuning until all the hardware issues were sorted out like you do with all the other remote tuning projects that you used to do or your current in-house only tuning motto?
    Again, neither here nor there, other than maybe showing a reason for a vendetta against me?

    By the way, learn to spell my name. Once again you rely on George for misinformation.
    I would love to know how to spell your name correctly, so please correct me. The worst thing is having somebody misspell or mispronounce your name.

    Is this what happened when you couldn't tune DefactoM6's old M3 4door? Is this what happened with David C's car? Please enlighten us if you have any conscience.
    You seem to be mentioning 'conscience' very often. Maybe you're the one who has a heavy conscience? You seem like a very angered person, that has been wronged many times in your life. If I have wronged you, I apologize, as I never intended to. You might want to speak to a professional (ie, therapist, psychologist, etc.) about any issues you may have. Life is too short to spend it with so much anger and hate at people. There is much more to life outside of posting negative feelings on an internet message board. Go out and enjoy that life! Click here to enlarge

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    4.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I think he is enjoying it Click here to enlarge

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,814.0
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Turbology Click here to enlarge
    So someone gives me negative rep for posting a car that I do not own nor have any affiliation with in the slightest? Fvcking cool. I am not one for forum politics and dick measuring. I thought this place was going to be different, but it seems to be headed in the same direction as the rest.
    Click here to enlarge
    Come on now, no one affected your rep without having any rep power all they did was rate your post. People will disagree and have the freedom to do so, so yes, it is different than the rest.

    Obviously there is some drama going on and we will try to work through it. You are one of the best and most supportive members here so I won't allow anyone to sit there and neg rep you and no one has has and no one has the rep power to do so.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,814.0
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NickG Click here to enlarge
    There is much more to life outside of posting negative feelings on an internet message board. Go out and enjoy that life! Click here to enlarge
    No doubt, well said.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,814.0
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NickG Click here to enlarge

    Sticky, I understand that you're trying to host an open forum here for people to share their experiences on. But allowing people to post and say things that aren't true, nor are things they have firsthand experience with, is not the way to build a membership. People should post their FIRSTHAND experiences with shops, vendors, members, etc., and not what they heard through the grapevine or from other people. Otherwise, things just turn into a slugfest full of rumors and misinformation, and that never does any good.
    Yes, hosting a more open forum but that does not mean anyone should confuse it for the freedom to bash without substance or merit. We will step in when necessary and it seems some moderation is going to be needed here to calm this issue down. Yes, people should post their first hand experiences but if someone wants to share their experience, we won't stop them either. If it is incorrect, we will do our best to allow an even handed discussion to take place where all sides are given an opportunity to speak.

    I have heard nothing but good things about your tuning and Technique Tuning in particular. I was planning on doing a writeup on your products and adding another engine section specifically due to your turbo products in particular.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Points
    6.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NickG Click here to enlarge
    Well, obviously that's your choice and your decision, but that doesn't make your decision right, nor validate it. We all have to make choices on how to proceed as we see fit.



    Again, neither here nor there, other than maybe showing a reason for a vendetta against me?



    I would love to know how to spell your name correctly, so please correct me. The worst thing is having somebody misspell or mispronounce your name.



    You seem to be mentioning 'conscience' very often. Maybe you're the one who has a heavy conscience? You seem like a very angered person, that has been wronged many times in your life. If I have wronged you, I apologize, as I never intended to. You might want to speak to a professional (ie, therapist, psychologist, etc.) about any issues you may have. Life is too short to spend it with so much anger and hate at people. There is much more to life outside of posting negative feelings on an internet message board. Go out and enjoy that life! Click here to enlarge
    Distraction is a charlatan's most primitive parlour trick. The next most primitive is charm. You're feigned attitude is transparent. Get over yourself Mr. Glantzis.

    Soon the truth will be released and you can't cry to Kevlar to save you. You like to lurk and spout off only when your squeaky clean imaged is tarnished on bf.c. Here you have no such corrupt powers that be to afford you that luxury. I can't wait to see those receipts. How are you going to cover up those selfish, unethical choices?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yes, hosting a more open forum but that does not mean anyone should confuse it for the freedom to bash without substance or merit. We will step in when necessary and it seems some moderation is going to be needed here to calm this issue down. Yes, people should post their first hand experiences but if someone wants to share their experience, we won't stop them either. If it is incorrect, we will do our best to allow an even handed discussion to take place where all sides are given an opportunity to speak.

    I have heard nothing but good things about your tuning and Technique Tuning in particular. I was planning on doing a writeup on your products and adding another engine section specifically due to your turbo products in particular.
    Sticky, don't you find it more than coincidental that Nick G started posting after supposedly lurking for so long after his name was mentioned in the corrupt behaviors of ICS? I think he, like George K, only get attracted to negative attention. I never saw him post anything on this forum prior to today. It's like he is STALKING ME. There are a few threads with his name mentioned that are much older than my posts. He has no interest in providing any support to this forum. The same goes for George K. Do you want to know why? The reason is that they aren't paying to be vendors so they aren't entitled enough to think that their opinions matter more than any other members. He responds to my posts very quickly, but hours have lapsed and he still hasn't responded to you. The same goes for his lack of any posts when you invited him here.

    Hey George and Nick. We aren't in Athens boys ...

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,814.0
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Nothing good will come of this so it is being closed. NickG has not ripped anyone off to my knowledge and I have yet to read anything of substance or with evidence that he has ever ripped anyone off or is a crook. As a matter of fact, he has a stellar reputation in the community and seems to take that seriously.

    I won't allow George at ICS to continue to be chastized for whatever past crimes there may be. He will be judged from this point forward. I think everyone has more than made their point and been allowed to speak their mind, anything else now will just be pointless bickering. Users can make up their minds for themselves, more than enough has been posted on the topic. Let's move on to discussing cars.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •