Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 70
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    178
    Rep Points
    3.0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Lost Marine:

    This just shows how clueless you are on this situation:

    For the record: I DID NOT WRITE THE INITIAL REPLY.

    That was Matt (at) Powerchip - do not associate me with that writing as I had nothing to do with it. In fact, I advised him to REMOVE it because it was a terrible thing to post. So get your $#@!ing facts straight before you start pointing fingers at me. I am NOT INVOLVED with the OE tuning vs PC drama. NOT INVOLVED. DO NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED.

    Jeremy used to be a good friend of mine and a lot of things got in the middle of that. It's clear he's very upset with me for a number of reasons from my last visit there, but his reasons are based on things that did not occur!

    I have no problem with them gaining market share. I don't care. It's a hobby for me, man the company with the better product win.

    Just because you SAY your product is better DOESNT MEAN IT IS. So PROVE IT! That's all I'm asking.

    I also want you to call Alex at Gintani after reading this (considering I just got off the phone with him), and ask him if I'm really the bad guy. You're making a big mistake by attacking me.
    Last edited by Mike Benvo; 03-27-2011 at 05:27 PM.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,892
    Rep Points
    1,422.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike@Powerchip Click here to enlarge
    I think you've had too many IED's blown up next to your face.
    Do you feel joking around with a subject matter like IED's is appropriate?

    Grow-up!

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    178
    Rep Points
    3.0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Yes I think it's appropriate considering his name is "Lost Marine", and he's clearly lost about the events that happened, and who posted what.

    It's clear why he has some aggression toward me if he thought I posted the original reply. Stop throwing me under the bus. I have nothing against OE or Gintani. I think competition is healthy but not in an environment like this.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike@Powerchip Click here to enlarge
    Lost Marine:

    This just shows how clueless you are on this situation:

    For the record: I DID NOT WRITE THE INITIAL REPLY.

    That was Matt (at) Powerchip - do not associate me with that writing as I had nothing to do with it. In fact, I advised him to REMOVE it because it was a terrible thing to post. So get your $#@!ing facts straight before you start pointing fingers at me. I am NOT INVOLVED with the OE tuning vs PC drama. NOT INVOLVED. DO NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED.

    Jeremy used to be a good friend of mine and a lot of things got in the middle of that. It's clear he's very upset with me for a number of reasons from my last visit there, but his reasons are based on things that did not occur!

    I have no problem with them gaining market share. I don't care. It's a hobby for me, man the company with the better product win.

    Just because you SAY your product is better DOESNT MEAN IT IS. So PROVE IT! That's all I'm asking.

    I also want you to call Alex at Gintani after reading this (considering I just got off the phone with him), and ask him if I'm really the bad guy. You're making a big mistake by attacking me.
    whoa, temper temper there. matt/mike, i apologize, but from your tempered response here, it doesnt really sound like it matters who wrote it, since the same level of profanity and anger is again used..

    im not attacking anyone, i have no dog in this fight. just ironic what people who are losing money daily are willing to do to their former employee that has taken money from their pocket by offering a better tune..

    oh dont worry. if it were my car involved, after seeing others dyno's and realworld proof from people who dont wish to expose it and just want a better product, i would guarantee proof showing a PC tune hurts power, and other companies provide it.
    You sir and PC, are extremely lucky i have not gotten into the S65 market yet Click here to enlarge
    but, if PC still around in the next year, i promise to provide video/logs/dyno/track runs and anything else the public may want to see to show our findings Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Do you feel joking around with a subject matter like IED's is appropriate?

    Grow-up!
    its fine, trust me, it takes more than a few liberals to get my BP raised

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hanover, MD
    Posts
    1,243
    Rep Points
    697.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    In no way is that humerus or appropriate.
    Click here to enlarge

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    178
    Rep Points
    3.0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    whoa, temper temper there. matt/mike, i apologize, but from your tempered response here, it doesnt really sound like it matters who wrote it, since the same level of profanity and anger is again used..

    im not attacking anyone, i have no dog in this fight. just ironic what people who are losing money daily are willing to do to their former employee that has taken money from their pocket by offering a better tune..

    oh dont worry. if it were my car involved, after seeing others dyno's and realworld proof from people who dont wish to expose it and just want a better product, i would guarantee proof showing a PC tune hurts power, and other companies provide it.
    You sir and PC, are extremely lucky i have not gotten into the S65 market yet Click here to enlarge
    but, if PC still around in the next year, i promise to provide video/logs/dyno/track runs and anything else the public may want to see to show our findings Click here to enlarge


    its fine, trust me, it takes more than a few liberals to get my BP raised
    Temper, temper, whatever. I am a business professional and instead of focusing on my work I have to explain my self to people who simply make things up. You would be frustrated too if your time was wasted. In no level was my post comparable to the one posted about Jeremy. If you'd like, I could get a copy of it, repost it, and then you can see the difference yourself.

    Believe me this is not about money. If it was I wouldn't waste my time responding to you.

    And don't tell me that I'm lucky that you don't have an E9x M3 yet. Why would I care? I've had mine since 2007 - 4 year almost - It's OLD news to me. Have fun with yours when you get it and I encourage you to post as much ACCURATE, SUBSTANTIATED, REPEATABLE evidence on the software of your choice.

    I apologize if my IED comment offended anyone. I'm allowed to get mad when I have to deal with this incessant junk posted online.
    Last edited by Mike Benvo; 03-27-2011 at 09:47 PM.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    calm down sir, its just the internets.

    please post the original posts somewhere, im sure we would all love to see it. (im betting you wont though)

    im aware of the fact that its 4 yr old car, depsite being a jarhead, i can count, i do have that many fingers, and a few toes if the numbers get too big.

    point being accurate, subsatantiated and repeatable are my goals. Ive seen it already on others cars, and those owners are much more nice and forgiving than me.

    depsite whatever platform PC maybe working on in the near future, a proper tune will always outsell one that is not Click here to enlarge

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    87
    Rep Points
    3.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    The gintani house of cards has been experiencing strong gusts, recently Click here to enlarge

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,279
    Rep Points
    460.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge
    The gintani house of cards has been experiencing strong gusts, recently Click here to enlarge

    I cannot wait until sticky roast your ass on that enduras bmw contest.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge
    The gintani house of cards has been experiencing strong gusts, recently Click here to enlarge
    and those that live in glass houses shouldnt be blowing pigs.. eh, or sumthin like that..

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,256
    Rep Points
    32,701.3
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Powerchip's original response was deleted. It was full of insults.
    That is because it was likely from Wayne.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,256
    Rep Points
    32,701.3
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike@Powerchip Click here to enlarge
    That is ABSOLUTELY NOT what happened Joseph. Stop posting stuff like that unless you quote the source of where you got it from. And considering what you just said, the source is LYING.

    I never went anywhere without permission. I was INVITED to come there with my car and skew the graph because according to them, ITS NOT POSSIBLE. Guess what? IT IS!

    Still waiting for those correction factors.....
    I can quote the source where I got it from, Jeremy. That is what I was told and what I reported.

    We all know correction factors on a Dyno Dynamics are a can of worms.

    You tried to disable the weather station to skew the numbers. They leave their weather station plugged in and when you try to disconnect it don't you get an error? Isn't this what you and Jeremy discussed on the phone with the owner of Dyno Dynamics?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,256
    Rep Points
    32,701.3
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge
    If anyone's interested in the full story, there's a discussion on this topic in the e9X section of M3forum that isn't filtered by M3post or sticky. I'd post a link, but sticky made it so I can't Click here to enlarge
    Filtered? LOL, you are an idiot. Yep, all ours posts disappearing left and right Click here to enlarge Oh wait, that is M3post.

    The E9X section of M3forum is almost as big of a joke as you.

    You are a vendor, all guest vendors are put in a limited usergroup, stop crying.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,155
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,256
    Rep Points
    32,701.3
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Dude needs to up is valuim dose or somehting..
    Click here to enlarge

    I'm sure his daughter can lend him some...
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,256
    Rep Points
    32,701.3
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike@Powerchip Click here to enlarge
    That was Matt (at) Powerchip - do not associate me with that writing as I had nothing to do with it. In fact, I advised him to REMOVE it because it was a terrible thing to post. So get your $#@!ing facts straight before you start pointing fingers at me. I am NOT INVOLVED with the OE tuning vs PC drama. NOT INVOLVED. DO NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED.
    Did not read that but I'm surprised that would come from Matt considering how level headed of a guy he is and how nice he is. Always a respectful person but glad it was removed as that does not reflect well on him, he's a really nice guy.

    Also, sorry I missed your phone call, was busy. I'll give you a call back tomorrow.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,256
    Rep Points
    32,701.3
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    This is hilarious coming from one of the moderators/sponsors on a forum where respected members are suspended or banned for even discussing HPF. Thanks for attempting to post a link, but I am sure we are all aware of what type of one-sided view will be awaiting us.....just like all the other drival in the FI section on your forum.
    +1 billion
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    178
    Rep Points
    3.0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That is because it was likely from Wayne.
    No it wasn't.

    He's difficult to get along with sometimes.

    For clairties sake this post was written by Matt.

    As difficult as Wayne is, he's not responsible for EVERYTHING negative you see.

    And Sticky, I just learned of a low blow you posted online regarding Wayne's mothers passing. Absolutely inexcuesable. It makes my stomach churn that you would play off of something like that. Sickening to say the least...

    Stop pointing fingers when you DONT KNOW THE FACTS.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,256
    Rep Points
    32,701.3
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike@Powerchip Click here to enlarge
    And Sticky, I just learned of a low blow you posted online regarding Wayne's mothers passing. Absolutely inexcuesable. It makes my stomach churn that you would play off of something like that. Sickening to say the least...
    Did you learn of that in a place where Wayne is referred to as a $#@!? How is it a low blow? Wayne has brought all of this upon himself. Is it any lower than Wayne hiring a private investigator to try to dig up dirt on Andy@MHP to use against him?

    How do you feel about Wayne destroying the Powerchip name? Difficult to get along with? I don't think that even scratches the surface but it isn't your fault.

    Yes, I stated when I wrote it that it was below the belt but I pull no punches when it comes to Wayne Besanko. You know how unstable he has become after his mother passed away, that is what I said and I stand by it. How else do you explain Wayne's mental instability?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,155
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    63.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Great thread. Jeremy is a great guy and his tunes are awesome. Gintani is also an awesome shop.

    It's the same people over and over again who are jealous and angry.

    Oh and Obioban, you're full of sh!t and so is M3Forum. Click here to enlarge Tell all those "moderators" I said hello Click here to enlarge
    '02 330i 5-speed, tuned by OE Tuning

    My Website: http://www.lacityphoto.com/

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    877
    Rep Points
    891.7
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    So Jason (what's his last name?) from Bimmerpost just deleted and banned my account AFTER many members were asking for this response and claiming Gintani didn't say anything to refute the claims. I simply posted since OE is not a vendor it appears the posts have been deleted (search any of the Gintani forum accounts and notice those posts are GONE) We all know it was deleted - we all saw it.

    This is after Jeremy made two detailed posts and showed the differences (IAT/AFR/Tracibility between runs) as commented by Sal@Evolve. New members will not ever see that, only the one sided BS.

    Jason since you are reading this - you ARE the laughing stock of the BMW community. I will be sure to see this through to the end. See you at Bimmerfest.

    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Like making up facts and posting it as truth? OE is not a sponsor, that's correct, but no such data was deleted from the thread.
    Date the ban will be lifted: Never.

    Also noticed this on your account profile:

    "Friends

    Jason has not made any friends yet."

    BIG SURPRISE.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,256
    Rep Points
    32,701.3
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    So Jason (what's his last name?) from Bimmerpost just deleted and banned my account AFTER many members were asking for this response and claiming Gintani didn't say anything to refute the claims. I simply posted since OE is not a vendor it appears the posts have been deleted (search any of the Gintani forum accounts and notice those posts are GONE) We all know it was deleted - we all saw it.
    This is why we allow guest vendors to post if it concerns their product and is vital info even though it keeps money out of our pockets.

    Can't people see Bimmerpost doesn't give a flying $#@! about having the details there for the benefit of the users? It's ridiculous.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    Jason since you are reading this - you ARE the laughing stock of the BMW community. I will be sure to see this through to the end. See you at Bimmerfest.
    Don't think he would be at Bimmerfest? He lives in New York. If he attends, I will as well as I have a few choice words for him.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    877
    Rep Points
    891.7
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is why we allow guest vendors to post if it concerns their product and is vital info even though it keeps money out of our pockets.

    Can't people see Bimmerpost doesn't give a flying $#@! about having the details there for the benefit of the users? It's ridiculous.



    Don't think he would be at Bimmerfest? He lives in New York. If he attends, I will as well as I have a few choice words for him.
    Even better - but to deny it was deleted when it was VISIBLE FOR DAYS to 1000's of eyes is hilarious. I think that is one thing you, me and Robert Collins can all agree on.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,256
    Rep Points
    32,701.3
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    Even better - but to deny it was deleted when it was VISIBLE FOR DAYS to 1000's of eyes is hilarious. I think that is one thing you, me and Robert Collins can all agree on.
    Look, everyone knows it is biased and they blatantly lie and delete whatever they want but people put up with it. What can you really do?

    I think at this point everyone knows this is the place to come for the real info and where the real enthusiasts hang out. It's annoying and even angering what they do but the only thing that can be done is to offer an alternative and simply quit supporting them.

    Everyone complains, but keeps posting. Just forget it exists and make this the primary source.

    The fact they will lie to users blatantly should tell you what you need to know.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •