Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sammyrusso Click here to enlarge
    these seem similar with the above..but has lil more drop off...lil diff, i dont know what i means...just contributing

9psi
    Click here to enlarge
    This is the one.. that has kept me up at night. I would like to add this was claimed through the stock exhaust on pump gas. I don't get it, I honestly don't. DIN reads higher, of course, but apparently something is wrong with every other SC'd motor except this one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i thought that was the race car one, with custom built exhaust
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    I'm very familiar with the T-trim. Good blower. Peak torque @ redline is possible with enough boost... Actually the run I thought was yours with slippage was really PG's, power wavering up top. So bottom line you guys all make around 560rw, but he has more CI and some head work?
    There was something about the valves mentioned... I would have to go dig through my e-mails to find out exactly what. The heads were not ported, polished, or milled.

He has new pistons, rods, crank, is running a 4.6 liter, headers, full exhaust. Essentially, a 30k built motor... that is putting our around the same peak? The curve is a bit fatter, but Drew ran faster 60-130 with less peak and a thinner curve.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The analog1 chart says 9.01psi peak?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    There was something about the valves mentioned... I would have to go dig through my e-mails to find out exactly what. The heads were not ported, polished, or milled.

He has new pistons, rods, crank, is running a 4.6 liter, headers, full exhaust. Essentially, a 30k built motor... that is putting our around the same peak? The curve is a bit fatter, but Drew ran faster 60-130 with less peak and a thinner curve.
    Crazy his CR is higher. Bad planning IMHO. If he was my customer I'd tell him to skip the blower and go with the bottle instead for track duty. Then only run it on super high octane with a special map.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i thought that was the race car one, with custom built exhaust
    That is what they tried to claim after I questioned it. But this is what they posted with the graph, in '08, before the "race car" had a built exhaust:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Asbjorn@ESS
    Tests were performed on a 100% stock car on pump fuel only. The kit is 100% bolt-on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Crazy his CR is higher. Bad planning IMHO. If he was my customer I'd tell him to skip the blower and go with the bottle instead for track duty. Then only run it on super high octane with a special map.
    Exactly! Bad planning, done backwards. That is exactly what I said... and I got banned for it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The analog1 chart says 9.01psi peak?
    Yes, it would appear so.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great post, I just wish we could post stuff like this on M3post without having the bias moderator delete it or just let what he wants stay on the thread. PG is something else, I just hope more people start realizing how much of a 2 timer this guy is. He calls me for help and advise, I help him as much as I could and then he goes on forums trying to call me out and make me look like a Bullshitter. WTF? Why the hell would I lie about my boost levels or even post fake dynos? I dynoed at 450whp on Gintanis DD dyno, we drove my car right over to harrys dynojet at the same boost and made 507whp with the same 5.5 psi. I then dynoed at 501whp with 7.5 lbs of boost on Gintanis DD dyno makes perfect sense to me. Well it is what it is, im sure people will realize the truth on their own with time and Gintanis newest build should set some new records for the S65. Atleast for now cause they still have some more tricks up their sleve, Im sure u know what im talking about sticky Click here to enlarge

Well on another note, Ur car makes great power with the custom Gintani headers and exhuast Sticky. Def a very nicely made system.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by niterider Click here to enlarge
    Great post, I just wish we could post stuff like this on M3post without having the bias moderator delete it or just let what he wants stay on the thread. PG is something else, I just hope more people start realizing how much of a 2 timer this guy is. He calls me for help and advise, I help him as much as I could and then he goes on forums trying to call me out and make me look like a Bullshitter. WTF? Why the hell would I lie about my boost levels or even post fake dynos? I dynoed at 450whp on Gintanis DD dyno, we drove my car right over to harrys dynojet at the same boost and made 507whp with the same 5.5 psi. I then dynoed at 501whp with 7.5 lbs of boost on Gintanis DD dyno makes perfect sense to me. Well it is what it is, im sure people will realize the truth on their own with time and Gintanis newest build should set some new records for the S65. Atleast for now cause they still have some more tricks up their sleve, Im sure u know what im talking about sticky Click here to enlarge

Well on another note, Ur car makes great power with the custom Gintani headers and exhuast Sticky. Def a very nicely made system.
    Thank you!

I can't tell you how sad I am I don't have pics of the headers... some of the best looking work I have ever seen. If they were not on my car, they would be framed as art. I just wish I had pics to show.

Why would he call you out and try to make you seem like you were BS'ing? I don't even get it. Just forget it, I only wish I could get more people to post here and see what it is really up and what is really going on. It is frustrating... but hey, just like with Gintani, people in time will see it for themselves, just patience.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My kit may be available for a good deal Click here to enlarge
    orly? Let me know. I wasn't really planning on getting it till some time next year but if the deal is good maybe I will take you up on that offerClick here to enlarge
    Power Mods: Dinan pulley, Dinan Flash,Dinan Intake, Dinan 3.62, Gintani Race Mufflers, Gintani catless Xpipe,
    Cosmetic: Molded Vorsteiner Poly-Lip, LED Interior Lights, LUX H8, Black Side Vents,Glossy Black Kidneys, Reflectors Delete, Smoked Tail Lights, CF Vorsteiner Trunk, V1 Hardwire

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    just posted by 328ci - ess 575 w/ meistershaft
    seems independent - torque line holds up to the others?
    Click here to enlarge
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

2 thumbs up!
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Harry's dyno reads around 10-15rw lower than SpecialtyZs. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    just posted by 328ci - ess 575 w/ meistershaft
    seems independent - torque line holds up to the others?
    Click here to enlarge
    So let me get this straight a ess 575 kit made 474whp? with a full catless on a dynojet and they are clowing on the G-power car that made basically the same with the stock exhaust? And calling niteriders dyno "cheated"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    So let me get this straight a ess 575 kit made 474whp? with a full catless on a dynojet and they are clowing on the G-power car that made basically the same with the stock exhaust? And calling niteriders dyno "cheated"
    Exactly, exactly!

I still don't get it, how is Niteriders dyno "cheated" ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Something is definitely fishy about ESS, i have said this years ago during the S54 days. They battled my SC charts with their charts from their Sweden shop back in the day. They would always post some pump fuel big power runs with no back up whats so ever. Seems like this is their marketing strategy, now they have a store in the USA so were gonna see more of it.

At least now maybe you guys can actually compare cars in the real world for real results. We never could do this with the S54.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Remember in Sweden ESS probably uses 100 RON pump fuel (~94 octane RM2 or higher).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Remember in Sweden ESS probably uses 100 RON pump fuel (~94 octane RM2 or higher).
    In Norway they have been using 98 RON for testing and dynos, they specifically mention it (but it may be higher grade fuel as you mention).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They have always said they use 98 RON which is equal to US 93. So not much different.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    They have always said they use 98 RON which is equal to US 93. So not much different.
    I'm just wondering how 600 wheel through the stock exhaust on 93 octane is possible.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm just wondering how 600 wheel through the stock exhaust on 93 octane is possible.
    conservative tuning and magic manifolds... obviously

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by spdu4ea Click here to enlarge
    conservative tuning and magic manifolds... obviously
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky, what were your numbers at 9.5 psi without the headers and exhaust you have now?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, what were your numbers at 9.5 psi without the headers and exhaust you have now?
    We didn't get a chance to run it like that... it is killing me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast