Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Race with tuned cars @ Nürburgring/Spa?

Hi!

Don't know if this is the right forum to ask this question cause most of the members are from the US, but still..

Does anybody know if there is a race, or a class in a race, on Nürburgring or Spa that allows tuned cars? for example a supercharged M3?

Regards Setra

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is the right place to ask since it is a motorsport question. Honestly, I don't know but hope someone else does.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Setra Click here to enlarge
    Hi!

Don't know if this is the right forum to ask this question cause most of the members are from the US, but still..

Does anybody know if there is a race, or a class in a race, on Nürburgring or Spa that allows tuned cars? for example a supercharged M3?

Regards Setra

some times ago when i checked Ring there was a race with tuned cars but for racing I had to join BMW racing club and pass orientation classes. then they checked my car safety features after i got green right for race.
    these races are arranged by local clubs ,so if you are looking for a race that includes BMW models you should join BMW club which is based near Nürburgring, but if you are looking for a race with different variants of cars then you should be a Nürburgring club member but it's harder to join that club.
    maybe the rules have changed so i think it's better to ask member SSDD.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    some times ago when i checked Ring there was a race with tuned cars but for racing I had to join BMW racing club and pass orientation classes. then they checked my car safety features after i got green right for race.
    these races are arranged by local clubs ,so if you are looking for a race that includes BMW models you should join BMW club which is based near Nürburgring, but if you are looking for a race with different variants of cars then you should be a Nürburgring club member but it's harder to join that club.
    maybe the rules have changed so i think it's better to ask member SSDD.
    Thanks for the inputClick here to enlarge
    It's a bit down the road before i have a race car ready, but it's nice to know there are events that i can take part of in the future.