Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky im glad to see that at least you will meet up with Samir and clear up some issues for the forum members. Samir this will be a great time for you to meet Josh as well as sticky and solve any misunderstadnings etc. GL to you all.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Seriously Samir, what happened to the forum? I remember you came to me to partner up on the forum, we started building it then you just disappeared..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by technik Click here to enlarge
    I think I'll be fine without your business, so don't worry about me. Josh was never my customer in the first place. He was AutoTalent's customer. AT sold him a kit that was destined for my car. Sam asked me if I was willing to sell it to him instead of getting it installed right away so he could put it on a car going to BFest. I agreed and sold it to AT at my cost (didn't make a dime at the time).

I explained to AT that this was a proto kit which GP sent to me for evaluation on US fuel, therefore the customer needed to be aware that his car would be used as a test mule. He agreed and said this "guy" was cool. What I never signed up for was babysitting. My job was to provide the parts to AT for install. I was NEVER supposed to have to hold hands with Josh throughout this project, that was AT's job, not mine. I'm a patient guy, but when people that aren't even my customer constantly blow up my BBM, email, phone, etc., day in and day out, I gotta tune them out. Like I said, he wasn’t my customer, I had no direct obligation to him. I never took his money, nor did I sell him anything. It was AT's job to answer his questions and deal with him directly.

As far as hanging him out to dry, how so? His car was repaired at no expense to him even after he installed a meth kit which we specifically told him NOT to do. We always said WATER only. Josh should be thanking me because GP was very hesitant to even repair this car since it blew up on a competitor’s dyno running METH, which GP expressly said NOT to do. I went to bat for that kid and got GP/AT to cover it, so how am I the bad guy? Instead, he makes this crazy demand that he wants $20K wired to him immediately and his car fixed at Gintani. Excuse me? LOL, $20K wired and the car fixed by a rival company after you install a meth kit and did who knows what on another dyno, um yeah OK.

Yet even then, I got GP to agree to let Gintani repair the engine, but what does Josh do next? He sends GP an email telling them how they should cut me off as a supplier. Now, keep in mind I’ve done business with these guys for 8 years, did he really think they were going to simply listen to him? Of course not, they also got tired of his threats. That is why I fired off that email to him. Josh then stuck his brother on me who called me up thinking I was gonna get punked or something, only to end up agreeing with me about how crazy Josh’s antics are. Never got a call from him again after that.

So with all this BS thrown about by Josh, I still got his car fixed at no cost to him. Tell me exactly, what does Josh have a right to be mad about? If he has a beef, it should be with AutoTalent for punking him, not me or G-Power.
    Patient guy? LOL.

I don't know any customer that would drive to your house to go pick up flyers, and all that bull$#@! the night before Bimmerfest only to find out that I would be running the whole bimmerfest booth by myself. I was a one man show. Save all the bull$#@! about me being a prototype kit, I got 3 grand off.

Your right, I wasn't your customer. Your in charge of Gpower USA, are you not?

Weren't you the one who dealt with me and not Chris? Didn't I try going to Chris and was rerouted to you?

Save the bull$#@! dude, I'm sick of all the $#@! you've put me through the past year. It was a waste of my time, don't try and blame the blow up on meth, that's a total joke. You run race gas everytime you pump, were in California. Who is stupid enough to pump race gas in a m3 and m6 at all times. Maybe you should get JC to tune your POS and you can run 91. I won't even get to that, did you ever go WOT on that m6? Thats right, you didn't.. You know your self the motor would die. Wait, where's that m6 now Samir?

There was 30% meth and 70% water in my AEM tank, don't believe me, Ask Zolti. The car blew because of the bigger compressor. Did you not say I HAVE to buy spark plugs so the car will run fine? I let YOU know that I was running water meth injection and you said that is fine. I have the emails and texts, Who are you trying to bull$#@!?

I thought your out of the car business, why are u wasting your time here? Funny.. I thought Jon took over your lease for your m3. So how are you going to be racing people?

Chris said okay to Gintani? Who are you trying to bull$#@!. I have the email from Chris saying there is no way he will let Gintani repair my motor.

Your a waste of my time. I respected you when I first met you, but everything everyone has ever said about you, has became true.

You want to keep feeding people bull$#@! on the forum, go for it. I'm not going to sit here and play 5 year old games on the forum going back and fourth. Your not the good guy here. You won't be and never will be.

Oh, one more thing, that bull$#@! about why that email was written...

From: Christian Stöber [mailto:Christian.Stoeber@A-S-A.de]
    Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 2:19 AM
    To: Rennsport Inc.
    Subject: WG: Hey

???

Von: J Shokri [mailto:jmshokri@gmail.com]
    Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010 21:20
    An: Christian Stöber
    Betreff: Hey

Hey Chris,
    Have you spoke to Samir? No money has been given to fix my motor. I am getting pretty upset, also he charged me $1000 USD for those spark plugs, he ripped me off and made me pay for the shipping for the SKII kit that is at Auto Talent. It was charged on MY ups account the total was 1048 USD. I did not get any money for it. I have been taken advantage of. Also, Samir took my old compressor, I paid for that compressor. I could have sold it for at least $1000. This is not fair, I have been abused in this business transaction and it is not getting any better.

I want to get all this squared away, you know I am a honest guy and I try my best to work everything out. I have kept everything quiet and will remain quiet but I want my issues to be taken care of.

Please speak to Samir on my behalf and let me know what happens.

I can give you a call tonight if you would like.

Thank you Chris

Wish to speak to you soon,

Josh

What did I do wrong? I was a customer, I just wanted my car back and running. I was 5 months without my car, one month of it was because I was arguing with Gpower on the repairs.

Car payments, insurance, depreciation, I can keep going all day long. I had to buy another car to get around.. You I would have ever in my life invested a single penny with you if I knew any of this?

I got $#@!ed in this $#@!hole transaction. I have no problem writing a nice 5 page story telling the truth, you want to keep feeding people bull$#@!, go ahead. As soon as I get a chance, I'll sit here and write the whole thing out with facts.

"Good-$#@!ing-bye" (Quoted from one of Samir's emails)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thats $#@!ed up! Sorry to hear about your issues tightie. love your car.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How do you fail at a hobby? That's all "technik" ever was, a hobby turned small-business. The aftermarket biz is the wild west if you ask me. There are much easier ways to make money, which is why I don't put all my time into "technik" anymore. Maybe someday I'll get back into it full swing, but right now I'm focusing on more pertinent things, rather than trying to run a shop or be a tuner (which kinda sucks to be honest).
    I sure hope you don't return to the tuning/vendor scene being that it's just a "hobby" for you. YOu are basically saying it yourself, tuning is not your number 1 priority, which means you will treat your customers the same. That is no way to run a business that revolves so much off of customer service and satisfaction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Read my reply to Sticky to get an idea of the events that led up to that email. And like I said, he wasn't my customer, I never sold him anything directly. AT sold the kit, made the money off him, I didn't, therefore he was their responsibility. I don't mind answering questions here and there, but when I get inundated with texts, calls, emails, etc. etc. etc. that AT should be answering, I'm gonna draw the line when that same person attempts to mess with my livelihood.
    The proper way to handle this would have been to speak to AT and advice them that they need to be taking care of their customer, then advising the customer that you spoke to AT and that they should contact them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    more like 9lbs of boost and race fuel and as far as driver, Alex Drove my car, hes not pro and this was only because I had to work. As far as Fontana, Im pretty much done with 1/4 mile tracks, not for me. I tried it a few times but I feel its too hard on my cars chassis and doesnt do anything for me. I will however do some Mexico comparo runs, but from what understand Jon now has ur car so I will set this up with him. Ill def get some vids to show the cars differences in power bands.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by niterider Click here to enlarge
    more like 9lbs of boost and race fuel and as far as driver, Alex Drove my car, hes not pro and this was only because I had to work. As far as Fontana, Im pretty much done with 1/4 mile tracks, not for me. I tried it a few times but I feel its too hard on my cars chassis and doesnt do anything for me. I will however do some Mexico comparo runs, but from what understand Jon now has ur car so I will set this up with him. Ill def get some vids to show the cars differences in power bands.
    If that happens.. please post it here, with some mention of here...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by niterider Click here to enlarge
    comparo runs please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am waiting for the longest time here.
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlargeSAMIR = MR. SHADY
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No response from Samir? Hmm...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    No response from Samir? Hmm...
    He is probably just busy.

West Los Angeles, California, United States
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wrong thread woops.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tightie
    I have tons and tons to say about this but I can't sit here and type the story one by one.. I will do it in parts..

Quick run down:
    Owner of Gpower/Asa = Chris
    Gpower "USA" = Samir = technik on the forums.

So lets get started.. First thing first.. My car never ran right from the day I had it.
    We dynoed my car and couldn't figure out what was wrong. Samir claimed that my car is weak and sucked but 6 months later, Chris (owner of Gpower) was in LA, made me pump two tanks of 100 gas, inspected my car for 2 hours on a Saturday and then I had to drive down to Long beach again and have him inspect my car for another 5 hours and came to the conclusion that my car was knocking due to the intake manifold coming apart. (Bad QC)

Here are some emails for your viewing pleasure:

from '> samir@rennsport.com
    to "J. Shokri" < jmshokri@gmail.com >
    date Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 2:04 AM
    subject Re: SK2 Dyno Base 4-17-09

That dyno is weak, I don't think its a good idea to leave that as the last post. Simply say the backpressure is way too high for that level of boost and they'll be sending out a hiflow cat replacement (since this is included with the SK2 anyways), then u'll redyno it.

The bigger blower and intake system will be gratis.

---------------------------------
    Sent from Outer Space

Keep in mind, I'm already full catless RPI setup...

to Josh Shokri < jmshokri@gmail.com >
    date Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 11:42 AM
    subject RE: Couple things

I’m not complaining, I am simply telling you what the impression of you as a driver is on the boards. Apparently people are clowning you, which only makes the kit look bad, therefore you should prob lay low until the parts are in (said that many times before, but you don’t want to listen). If you want to continue to make yourself and the kit look bad, go right ahead...just means I have more work to do once my car is up and running in order to fix the negative impression you and your car have put out there.

You seem to be in denial about your car and the power it makes. As I’ve said about a bilion times before, you made less than 320WHP stock, which puts you at a severe disadvantage. At least put a $#@!in disclaimer and tell people that, as well as the fact that you don’t have an SK2 kit, you basically have an SK1 kit. As for the SK2 parts, I don’t work in Germany, I don’t handle the logistics. They had your UPS info from before and used that to send your parts. I’m sure they figured you’d rather get them sent to you directly.

from '> rennsport99@gmail.com
    to '> jmshokri@gmail.com
    date Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 5:30 PM
    subject Re: Quick question

Why the $#@! would u dyno at gintani first?

----------------------------------------
    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

from '> jmshokri@gmail.com
    to '> rennsport99@gmail.com
    date Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 5:41 PM

I didn't know it made a difference, if you wanna go to long beach let's go...

A dyno is a dyno, bring your car here and see what it gets.

There's already 125 miles on the blower, the ecu adapted...

to '> jmshokri@gmail.com
    date Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 5:40 PM

So u're an engineer now? U know with absolute $#@!in certainty that the ECU adapted? How fkn hot is it in the valley today?

And a dyno is a dyno? Really? So all dynos read the same? Dam, I guess I should just junk my dynojet and camp out at Gintani then. Good idea.

U amaze me bro, seriously...fkn amazed. ur common sense must have been flushed down the fkn toilet when u took ur dump this morning.

U might as well just drive to AA and let them dyno ur car too, heck, afterwards u can paddle across the atlantic and stop by ESS as well.

date Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Are you serious dude? Your going crazy on me cuz I'm at Gintani?
    Jon got his blower and came straight here too, you didn't care then.

Instead of getting pissed why don't you hit up chris and ill go meet up with him. I rather have the problem fixed so I don't go to these runs and make the kit look bad.

to '> jmshokri@gmail.com
    date Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 5:59 PM

Honestly, I'm gonna blow a fuse with u. Ur car is WEAK, jons car was NOT...ur car is fkn liability and needs to be tested by us only, under perfect conditions, not with 100 miles on the new SW and fkn blistering valley heat, get a fkn clue. I don't want other people jumping to conclusions when they see the weak ass #'s ur $#@! puts down. Did I not say that this new blower and intake would NOT make up the gap in power ur engine has? It will make more power sure, but nothing like jons or mine, that's fkn truth, deal with it.

U wanna talk to chris? Go ahead, fkn call him 310-869-7499

After those rude emails, we found out that the Gpower kit had a error, nothing on my end.

So, by this time, Jon's motor has blew. Gpower blamed it on not having race spark plugs. Chris from Gpower gave these spark plugs for FREE to samir to give to me.. Heres my emails with samir.

to '> jmshokri@gmail.com
    date Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 11:10 AM
    subject Re: UPS

Anything unleaded is fine. I didn't dyno yet, pulling the cats now and then I'm buying a set of plugs from him. Maybe later today. He doesn't recommend meth, just a regular water injection kit will do fine.

date Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Sounds good, can you get me a set of the plugs too.

I want to throw my car on the dyno while he is here so he can see the boost gauge and see its 6.5 lbs... See what he says

Thanks for all the help, I appreciate it.

to '> jmshokri@gmail.com
    date Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 11:20 AM

They're about $1k, just fyi. Maybe u can bring ur car down to fabs after 6.

date Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 11:25 AM

Holy $#@!... How much power does it add? What the $#@! is it? Crazy spark plugs? If its guaranteed to kill all the other SC kits then I might have to consider it.

from Rennsport Inc. < rennsport99@gmail.com >
    to '> jmshokri@gmail.com
    date Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 11:29 AM
    subject RE: UPS

Yes, they're racing plugs, designed to work with this kit. He pretty much
    said they're a must for US cars because of the $#@! fuel available here. If
    you're gonna do them, it's gotta be now cuz the SC and intake manifold need
    to come out in order to access the plugs.

Date: Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 11:37 AM
    Subject: Re: UPS
    To: "Rennsport Inc." < rennsport99@gmail.com >

Is the 1k my price or we can get it for cheaper?

Tell him to hook it up so I go $#@! on everycar out there.

Date: Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 11:36 AM
    To: '> jmshokri@gmail.com

That's hooked up, I checked online they are 150 euros each, which is like $1800 for a set.

Date: Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 12:05 PM
    To: '> rennsport99@gmail.com

Okay.. I'm just confused because I didn't think spark plugs have anything to do with gas...

I want to do it but I'm just worried that the outcome isn't going to be a big difference. I'm stuck..

I thought we changed my spark plugs but how much heat ranges colder than stock are the spark plugs?

Thanks man, I know I'm being annoying but I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 12:13 PM

Its because of the heat generated by this engine + boost, low octane gas is prone to detonation. That's why these plugs r important because they're colder and designed to take abuse. Stock plugs will most likely give up the ghost if u drive the car hard. Its more an insurance policy than anything.

Date: Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Okay, understood.

A few more questions..

How often do I have to change them? I know spark plugs go out once in awhile, if they go out in 3 months do I have to fork up another 1k? Is chris the only guy that can get them?

I'm just asking because 1k for spark plugs are a lot, they're normally 2 or 3 bills..

Date: Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 12:37 PM

I doubt u'll ever have to change these since they're actual racing plugs, not street plugs. That's also why they're so expensive. Either way, they'll be covered under the warranty of the kit. Let me know so I can tell Zolti to start on ur car. Chris will come by soon to flash ur ECU and bring the plugs.

So basically, Samir said the spark plugs are 1000 when he got them for FREE. I bargained him down to 500 for spark plugs but instead of paying him, he shafted me with a $1048 UPS bill that was charged to MY account for HIS supercharger upgrade and mine.

Also, if the spark plugs are under the warranty of the kit, why did Eugene have to buy a new set of them?

So now we installed my new intake, supercharger and spark plugs..

Date: Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 7:23 PM
    Subject: SKII

I got my car back on Saturday and it feels much stronger... it's even having traction issues trying to put the power down.

Last time you got pissed off because I didnt dyno with you first, so I'm asking you now if you want to dyno it first.

I know you hate me or whatever your deal is. I'm just giving you the option for dynoing so I dont get cussed out again for no reason.

If you want to ignore me, by all means go for it. As long as I put the effort in then I guess I'm good on my end.

Josh

Date: Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 8:37 PM
    Subject: Re: SKII
    To: J Shokri < jmshokri@gmail.com >

I washed my hands of u and ur car a while ago. U didn't bother to listen to anything I've said in the past (ie. lay low on the boards, don't let other people dyno/touch ur car, etc.), so why would u start now.

Besides u're just gonna $#@! and complain about something else, blow up my email and tell me how "annoying you are", I'm not gonna deal with that.

Go ahead and dyno at a competitor, get walked by other cars and continue to make an ass of urself on the boards. I really don't care anymore.

So, after enjoying the car and seeing that it was running right and Samir refused to dyno my car, I called Alex from Gintani to dyno my car.

I went down there Friday night, dynoed numbers were good. 470, 471. I can pull up the dyno if anyone wants.

Next morning I went to mexico runs at Saturday 4am,5am.. The car didn't feel the same.. It felt weak.

I called Alex again and see if I can dyno again. Alex strapped my car to the dyno and we have about 10 people watching the dyno.

First run, car pulled a low 420.. I'm like that doesnt seem right, Alex goes your down 50 HP.. Do u want to run it again or froget about it?

We do another run, 419. The car shuts off. Alex said, "thats not good"

I'm in shock, wondering whats going on.. He does I think your motor just blew. I'm like no fu*king way.. We tried to start the car again and it woudln't crank.

So I storm off in the street, trying to calm down my brand new m3 is dead, everyone tried assuring me that it would be okay... I called up Sam from Auto Talent and he said he will contact Samir for me and see what will go on. Everyone knows Samir and I do not get along..

I was extremely upset and I wrote a letter to Chris from Gpower since he was ignoring my phone calls:

Von: J Shokri [mailto: jmshokri@gmail.com ]
    Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. September 2009 19:11
    Betreff: Upset
    Wichtigkeit: Hoch

Chris,
    I am very upset and I did not sleep the whole night last night. I tried contacting you over 5 times last night on your direct line and you did not answer. I am getting sick of chasing you around just to talk to you, I have to wait until it is 1:30am just to speak to you and you are too busy for me. This is becoming a huge headache.

I was not happy with the conversation I had with Samir. He is VERY unprofessional and I refuse to speak to him. The whole phone call was him being rude, using swear words and telling me he doesn’t give a $#@!. He also said he will not be giving me a refund.

Samir wants me to take the system off and wait until he sells it to give me my money. I am not comfortable with that and am not going to wait. What if no one wants your system? What am I suppose to do then?

Everyone will ask where the supercharger system came from and will want a reason for why it is being sold. I’m not going to sit here and play games. I want to start my car now and I can not because you will not speak to me. This is your company’s problem not mine.

You can refund me and have Samir pay you directly. This is your problem, this is your company and your company representative. This is your company’s reputation and feature in your hands, not mine.

I am sick of this situation and I want out now. I want you to wire me $22,500 USD for my refund of my supercharger and the rebuild of my motor. If the damages are more, I will take care of it myself. If you are going to repair my motor it will be at least $10,000, I am taking less money so I am being fair with you. I will remove the supercharger and ship it back to you or Samir. I know longer want to work with your company, I have been trying to fix this situation since April and it’s gotten me no where. I can no longer sleep comfortable at night knowing that I have a $80,000 car that I can not drive with a damaged engine. I paid for the top of the line supercharger that blew damaged my motor and I am paying monthly payments of $1000. I can no longer enjoy my car and I am stuck in a situation that I do not want to be in. I have remained very civil and kept this between you and I. If I receive my wire, I will go my way and you go yours. We will never speak of this situation again.

If you do not want to help me and get the ball rolling, I have no choice but to turn to my multiple web forms and contact all the magazine companies I have been in. If you think that it will not get to Germany, trust me it will. Performance BMW still has not finished my article.

I want to keep this professional as I can but last night, Samir crossed the line. I get no respect from him and he makes your company look terrible. If I was you, I’d get a new representative but it is your decision.

I would need a reply to this email as soon as possible, If you give me your mobile phone number or let me know when to skype you, I can contact you when you are at home so I can actually get some sleep tonight.

Best Regards,

Josh Shokri

Instead of Chris responding, he sent the email to Samir where I got this reply:

to '> jmshokri@gmail.com
    date Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 2:38 PM
    subject RE: Upset

I swear, you are without a doubt the biggest crybaby I have ever met. Grow some BALLS dude. If you have a problem with anything I said, then speak up and address it. Don’t agree to something, hang up and then type a sob-story to Chris. Do you really think anything you say to him about me carries any weight? I’ve known the guy for over 7 years and sold hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of his product. Now some “kid” comes along without a shred of common sense and thinks he can push people around? Or worse, try to get him to stop doing business with me?? You wanna $#@! and complain, be my guest. But try to $#@! with a someone’s livelihood and you better know what you’re doing.

The figure and “terms” you threw at Chris are laughable. $10,000 to fix your engine? An immediate wire for $22,500? Did you just pull that out of your ass at 5am? I’ve been doing this for the better part of a decade, you definitely take the cake (everyone else that has ever been in contact with you would agree). Sam couldn’t deal with you, so he dumped you on me. I couldn’t deal with you, so I (unfortunately) dumped you on Chris. Now the chicks are coming home to roost and I’ve got to deal with something that was never supposed to happen in the first place. Sam’s desire to make a quick buck on you, instead of letting me test the kit on my own car, is proving to be a complete disaster. One that is making my blood boil.

If you had even the slightest bit of common sense, you’d understand that trying to threaten us will get you nowhere. The plan I laid out for you the other night is the only offer on the table. Accept it and you will most likely have your car back on the road in a few weeks with cash in your pocket. Reject it, throw a tantrum on the forums and badmouth GP to the press, and you will get nothing. Your only choice will be to sue, which means thousands of dollars in legal bills, 1-2 years in legal proceedings (at a minimum) and no guarantee that you will even get anything in the event you choose to litigate this. Some would define that as shooting yourself in the foot, you decide.

Date: Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:24 PM
    Subject: RE: Upset
    To: '> samir@rennsport.com

Trust me, I have balls. I can be a $#@!ing $#@!, a dick, or whatever the hell you want. I'm not scared of you, I choose to respect you and not sit here and argue with you because it's not going to get me anywhere. I obviously am not on the best terms with you and try avoiding to speak to you but every single time I end up dealing with you. Not that I want to, I guess I have to. I don’t need you cursing me out telling me you don’t give a $#@! about me or my car, it's irrelevant.

I'm glad your so proud of his product and company that already blew two engines. I'm pretty sure your M6 or M3 will be coming up but that's between you and your buddy. No one is trying to $#@! with your livlihood, you’re the one that said RIP Gpower after you heard my motor popped.

If you think about it I am cutting Chris a deal. He said it out of his own mouth that it will cost him 8-12k to redo my motor. My blower supercharger and all the "Gpower" bs came out to roughly 15k. I asked for 7500 to rebuild my motor myself.

Look, you don’t want to deal with me, I don’t want to deal with you. I want my money back and a working motor.

If you want to do your deal, I want it done in writing. I'm not taking 10,500 back because I've spent more then that. I'm not even including car payments for all the time my car has been sitting in the shop.

You guys are agreeing to cover the cost of the motor but I need that in writing so Alex has his end covered and can start ripping apart my car and giving you back your supercharger.

If you do the math, my offer to Chris will end up being the same as when the project is completed or it will probably be more, the only difference is I wouldn’t have to wait on you to sell the charger. I would rather just get cash and deal with rebuilding my motor and taking care of my car on my own but that is your/Chris's call.

Also, what happens if no one wants the supercharger? There is only two M3s out there with the kit. The people will know its my kit, what are you going to tell them? I know for a fact I will get 10 PMs, you want me to lie to them and say nothings wrong? I've kept my mouth shut about this motor situation but over 10 people were at the dyno when it blew so I doubt it will be on the hush hush for long.

Keep in mind, the car was never running right from April. Don't tell me my car is weak and all that stuff because it doesn't matter.

I have been respectful and professional in this email, I expect the same from you.

Josh Shokri

Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 2:39 PM
    Subject: RE: Upset

I swear, you are without a doubt the biggest crybaby I have ever met. Grow some BALLS dude. If you have a problem with anything I said, then speak up and address it. Don’t agree to something, hang up and then type a sob-story to Chris. Do you really think anything you say to him about me carries any weight? I’ve known the guy for over 7 years and sold hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of his product. Now some “kid” comes along without a shred of common sense and thinks he can push people around? Or worse, try to get him to stop doing business with me?? You wanna $#@! and complain, be my guest. But try to $#@! with a someone’s livelihood and you better know what you’re doing.

Another email...

Date: Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 12:16 PM
    Subject: RE:

Huh? You’re sitting there waiting for a refund while your car sits at a competitor...are you joking or just crazy?

If you want your car fixed and your pocket filled with a refund, bring the car to AT like everyone has told you for the past 2 weeks. Otherwise, hire a lawyer and file a lawsuit. It makes no difference to me. Why you think it’s your “right” to take your car anywhere you want is beyond me. Do you think BMW will pay Toyota to fix your car if your engine blew? Obviously not. And besides, we were willing to accomodate your request and let Alex fix the car until you went BONEHEAD and emailed Chris that sob story. You $#@!ed that up, not me.

If you want to satisfy your pride and “prove” something to me, go ahead and keep doing what you’re doing. Your car won’t get fixed, you won’t get a refund and you will have a heck of a time proving your case in court. GP is prepared to dissolve the US partnership and focus on their European/UAE business where they have not had a single engine failure. So don’t think taking us to court or talking $#@! on the boards scares us, it doesn’t. We aren’t even liable in this since we didn’t sell anything to you directly.

A email with Chris and Samir then a response to me:

Date: Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 12:24 PM
    Subject: FW: josh

You know what the definition of insanity is? “Doing the same thing and expecting a different result.”

Do you really think Chris has your back? Do you really think any correspondence you send to him won’t come back to me? You say you won’t talk to me, but then you send me an email asking for a refund and complaining about a lack of “progression” in the situation. Look at yourself and what you’re doing, then ask if these are the actions of a sane individual.

Stop acting like a child. Want your car fixed and a refund? I have a tow truck on standby to pick up your car.

From: Christian Stöber [mailto: Christian.Stoeber@A-S-A.de ]
    Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 12:08 AM
    Subject: josh

I received this over skype:

“Christian, I need to speak to you and not Samir. This is not Samir's company, it is yours. Do not bother having him contact me, I will not deal wit him. Sorry that it has came down to this, my car has been broken for 2 weeks and I have not seen a refund or I have seen no progression in this situation. You guys are leaving me no choice but to seek legal help.

I am very unhappy with the customer service I have recieved so far. Before my car broke, you would help me everyday, now that it is broken and I need the most help I can get, you are no where to be found.

Respectfully,

Josh Shokri“

Date: Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 12:03 PM
    Subject:
    To: '> samir@rennsport.com , "Rennsport Inc." < rennsport99@gmail.com >

Samir,

I called you yesterday to apologize, I know I have been a pain in the ass and have been acting like a little kid, I know what I said to Chris in that email was wrong, I lost my temper because of the situation. I should have approached you sooner but it took me a while to swallow my pride. I just paid another car payment yesterday and I do not even have the car. My parents are not paying for the car, I am. I know that doesn't make a difference in your life but it's just one of those things where I'm paying for something and not even enjoying it. I already forked out a large amount for the supercharger and now I will be stuck with taking a huge hit on it because of what happen on the forums. I purposely do not go on the forums anymore so no one tries to talk to me about the situation. My point of my email is to tell you I'm sorry but I also need to ask for a big favor and the chances are slim but I'm already so deep in the whole. My car has been down for 3 weeks and 3 days, I know it's my fault for not taking the car to Auto Talent sooner but I agreed on taking the car there on Tuesday. It's been a week and Sam is still trying to make room to take me in. I need to get my car worked on as soon as possible, I'm already 3 weeks behind and the rebuilding process will take at least a month or two. Please let Alex build my car, it has been sitting in his shop, I know he will start working on it today and get it back to me sooner then AT. He is not busy and he is very trust worthy. He can give you pictures, whatever you need. I know we have our differences but please, I am asking for your help.

Josh

Date: Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 12:04 AM

I don’t know man. The car’s been out of sight for 3+ weeks. I know Alex isn’t shady, but my concern is who knows how many times that motor’s been started up since it blew. It doesn’t take much to $#@! the engine up even more. I can’t guarantee anything at this point, but provided we get to assess the engine damage first and suggest the method of repair, I would be willing to let Alex fix the car if we are all in agreement on what needs to be done.

Date: Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 12:15 AM
    Subject: Re:

The car has never been turned on since it shut off on the dyno, I swear on my mothers, fathers, grandmas and my life.

Please come to a agreement with Alex, I know you want me out of your hair and I'm sorry for bugging you but you won't have to deal with me any longer.

Date: Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 12:16 AM

look dude, it’s not that i want you out of my hair, i want the car to run and work properly so i can sell kits...that’s the bottomline. when $#@! like this happens, it $#@!s up my ability to do my job. obviously, it’s not all your fault, i know GP and AT share in the blame, but i had no part in any of the $#@! that’s unfolded, yet i’m the one dealing with all the bull$#@!.

bring the car tuesday so we can see if the damage is the same as Jon’s, or worse. if Alex is cool and doesn’t try to rape GP, odds are good they will be cool about it. i can tell you this much, if you decided to keep your kit, it would make things automatic as far as getting it fixed wherever you want. if you’re gonna go with another kit or simply not run a kit, then it will be harder to convince them to let anyone other than AT remove it and repair the engine.

as for the forums, that $#@! will be cleared up shortly. i’ve been working with them for the past week on formulating a response to address the matter. they already have a program that will limit the timing to mid-20s, regardless of fuel octane, plus JC will probably be getting involved now as well.

IN THAT EMAIL, You can see that Samir admitted that my car blew to having bad programming, too much timing.

A few weeks ago by, my car just sat at gintani collecting dust. After multiple emails and arguments, Gpowered demanded to ship the car to Auto Talent. I talked to a few lawyers, sent a letter to Samir then I said forget it. I figured its better to just give in and do it.

I just wanted to let you know, AutoTalent was extremely backed up so I wrote this email.. Again, I have nothing but positive things to say about autotalent.. Click here to enlarge

from J Shokri < jmshokri@gmail.com >
    to "Rennsport Inc." < rennsport99@gmail.com >
    date Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 4:08 PM
    mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 10/16/09

I won't lie, I'm writing this email out of frustration. I've listened to you and had the car towed over on 9/29. I paid $120 for towing, if I knew I had to pay for towing, I would have used my AA card and paid nothing. You said that my car would be worked on asap, two weeks or whatever... It's been over two weeks that my car has been sitting at AT. Little to no progress was made in the past two weeks, my front end was taken off. You don't have to say that if I dropped my car off in the first place it would be done, because it wouldn't. Jon's car has been taken apart for a month and his parts are not even back. I'm not trying to be a little $#@! and complain but I told you from the beginning that AT is going to take forever and so far they have lived up to it. I know it's not your fault but why would you not let me have my car fixed at Alex's? My car would have 100% been up and running right now... You even took Sev's car down to Alex and here I am just waiting, and waiting. What ever happen to "If u keep the kit, you can have the car worked on where ever you want"?

If you really wanted me to keep the kit, you would try harder to at least make it right for me. I paid all that money for the kit, all the down time I have been through, all the car+insurance payments i've made while the car is just down, the bull$#@! 1k i paid for "spark plugs"/ups shipping whatever the hell.

My point is I just keep getting dicked in this situation. Nothing positive has came out of my experience. I just keep spending more money and every week it's getting worse and worse.

I just want your honest opinion on the situation. Put yourself in my shoes and look at the situation from my point too.

If you don't care, then it's fine. Just tell me and I won't bother contacting you anymore.

Josh

Date: Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 5:02 PM
    Subject: Re:

Listen, I'm am not in charge of AT, zolti is not my employee, I don't pay the rent there, I have no $#@!in control over that place and what goes on there. Why u insist on talking to me is puzzling when I never sold u anything. I am just the importer and deal with AT, not their customers. Sue me, annoy me, do whatever the $#@! u want, I will say the same thing in court. Talk to sam about ur frustration, I have nothing to do with it.

Good-$#@!ing-bye

After this email, I figured it was pointless to ever emailing this guy again..

So back to Chris@ Gpower..

Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010 21:20
    Betreff: Hey

Hey Chris,
    Have you spoke to Samir? No money has been given to fix my motor. I am getting pretty upset, also he charged me $1000 USD for those spark plugs, he ripped me off and made me pay for the shipping for the SKII kit that is at Auto Talent. It was charged on MY ups account the total was 1048 USD. I did not get any money for it. I have been taken advantage of. Also, Samir took my old compressor, I paid for that compressor. I could have sold it for at least $1000. This is not fair, I have been abused in this business transaction and it is not getting any better.

I want to get all this squared away, you know I am a honest guy and I try my best to work everything out. I have kept everything quiet and will remain quiet but I want my issues to be taken care of.

Please speak to Samir on my behalf and let me know what happens.

I can give you a call tonight if you would like.

Thank you Chris

Wish to speak to you soon,

Josh

Instead of getting a response from Chris, he sent the email to Samir again..

Date: Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 10:40 AM
    Subject: FW: Hey

I see you’re still behaving like a complete idiot. I think by now the hole you’ve dug for yourself could reach to the center of the earth. This is probably useless since there is obviously something wrong with you, but once again, I nor Chris have anything to do with the repair of your vehicle. All we’re doing is covering the cost once Sam does complete it. As I told you about eleventy-billion times, I DO NOT HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER SAM, ZOLTI, OR THE SHOP. HE SOLD YOU THE KIT, YOU ARE HIS CUSTOMER. I never met you prior to this, I didn’t organize the sale. Trust me, if I had, I would have realized the living nightmare I was getting myself into and never never never sold you anything, let alone a prototype kit. That is Sam’s mistake and it’s his burden to deal with. If you contact Chris or myself one more time, we will withdraw any sort of warranty coverage and you can pursue this in court, understand? I don’t care what you do on the boards, it’s already been soiled by you and Jon, so do you really think I give a $#@! at this point? If you hadn’t tried to get Chris to stop doing business with me, I would have sympathy for you, but I have NONE, ZERO, NOT A $#@!ING OUNCE. As far as I’m concerned, you don’t deserve anything. You never paid a dime for the plugs, so stop lying. And as for the UPS shipment, half it was for your $#@!, which you wanted ASAP. You can threaten me with whatever you want, as I said, one more email to Chris or myself and your car will fall into the blackhole that is Autotalent, believe that.

So that was that.
    I want to give Samir a chance to respond to this as some information has come to light that Samir is not as responsible for this as it might seem. Plus, G-power more than accommodated Josh which I won't get into.

I'm not going to defend Samir, as there is a bit of a past, but there is definitely more to this whole thing guys than appears on the surface.

These e-mails also don't portray Josh in the best light. How would Gintani feel if I took my car to ESS if it was having problems and told Gintani I wanted ESS to do the work resolving it? While I'm at it, I'm putting the numbers down on ESS's dyno...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    These emails don't do any service to Josh, honestly, I can't believe he posted this.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Rennsport99
    I washed my hands of u and ur car a while ago. U didn't bother to listen to anything I've said in the past (ie. lay low on the boards, don't let other people dyno/touch ur car, etc.), so why would u start now.

Besides u're just gonna $#@! and complain about something else, blow up my email and tell me how "annoying you are", I'm not gonna deal with that.
    So while the car blows on a competitor's dyno G-power still covers it? And gives Josh everything he wants? Extra plugs? Revisions at no cost? Stage II hardware? Not to mention the discount to begin with? And he uses this whole situation to get... well you know. It is really hard to take his side on this one. If my car blew on ESS's dyno I would not be able to ask Alex@Gintani to cover it and repair it with a straight face, I would feel like a complete tool and I certainly wouldn't demand he do it. I also would not be able to ask for additional support above and beyond that. I mean... what can you say? Samir's points now make a lot of sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Are you serious Joseph? Interesting how you changed your outlook, and I think I know why, not good bro.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    samir, you are one rude sob.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tag824 Click here to enlarge
    guess i lost all my rep's... later bro's

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Are you serious Joseph? Interesting how you changed your outlook, and I think I know why, not good bro.
    Bro, read those e-mails over and tell me Samir is responsible. Tell me Gpower didn't help Josh or hook him up. Tell me Gpower didn't pay for the whole mess above and beyond. How is this changing my outlook? This is what happened.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    These emails don't do any service to Josh, honestly, I can't believe he posted this.

So while the car blows on a competitor's dyno G-power still covers it? And gives Josh everything he wants? Extra plugs? Revisions at no cost? Stage II hardware? Not to mention the discount to begin with? And he uses this whole situation to get... well you know. It is really hard to take his side on this one. If my car blew on ESS's dyno I would not be able to ask Alex@Gintani to cover it and repair it with a straight face, I would feel like a complete tool and I certainly wouldn't demand he do it. I also would not be able to ask for additional support above and beyond that. I mean... what can you say? Samir's points now make a lot of sense.
    Its irrelevant if it happened at a competitors dyno. They are not messing with any programming or such, just dynoing the car... It could have happened at an independent dyno just as well. What then? Is there a clause that one cant dyno a car anywhere, only at the Authorized dealer? Is the a clause/restrictions to not dyno the car anywhere, when spending $10K + on a S/C? No, there isnt. Supposed to just believe what people selling you the S/C say? Like the $1000 (free) sparkplugs?

Come on Stick, dont be ridiculous. Is this your April fools joke?

Now, if he was messing with competitor's software and dynoing the car, you'd have a valid point. But he wasn't....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
    Its irrelevant if it happened at a competitors dyno. They are not messing with any programming or such, just dynoing the car... It could have happened at an independent dyno just as well. What then? Is the a clause that one cant dyno a car anywhere, only at the Authorized dealer? Is the a clause to not dyno the car anywhere, when spending $10K + on a S/C? No, there isnt. Just believe what a people selling you the S/C say? Like the $1000 (free) sparkplugs?

Come on Stick, dont be ridiculous. Is this your April fools joke? Now, if he was messing with competitor's software and dynoing the car, you'd have a valid point. But he wasn't....
    word...Click here to enlarge

seriously, sticky.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its irrelevant if it happened at a competitors dyno. They are not messing with any programming or such, just dynoing the car... It could have happened at an independent dyno just as well. What then? Is there a clause that one cant dyno a car anywhere, only at the Authorized dealer? Is the a clause/restrictions to not dyno the car anywhere, when spending $10K + on a S/C? No, there isnt. Supposed to just believe what people selling you the S/C say? Like the $1000 (free) sparkplugs?

Now, if he was messing with competitor's software and dynoing the car, you'd have a valid point. But he wasn't....
    GT3, you are missing where the kit was modified beyond the stock parameters and he didn't follow instructions. G-power STILL fixed it... and even gave him extra and allowed him to choose who would rebuild it and with what parts. This situation was used to get things for free which were already discounted beyond belief.

He got the kit early on and did not follow the instructions. Frankly, I'm amazed at G-power's level of support in the matter and how they paid for it all when there is enough here to not have to.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    word...Click here to enlarge

seriously, sticky.
    People are blindly jumping to support who they perceive as the good guy and bad guy without even understanding the circumstances.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    People are blindly jumping to support who they perceive as the good guy and bad guy without even understanding the circumstances.
    sorry mr. know it all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bro, read those e-mails over and tell me Samir is responsible. Tell me Gpower didn't help Josh or hook him up. Tell me Gpower didn't pay for the whole mess above and beyond. How is this changing my outlook? This is what happened.
    As Josh sstated, he has nothing to gain from posting this stuff, he is simply just showing us, the consumer, the true character of Samir. He isn't doing this to hurt Gpower.

Well said!

GT3, you are missing where the kit was modified beyond the stock parameters and he didn't follow instructions. G-power STILL fixed it... and even gave him extra and allowed him to choose who would rebuild it and with what parts. This situation was used to get things for free which were already discounted beyond belief.

He got the kit early on and did not follow the instructions. Frankly, I'm amazed at G-power's level of support in the matter and how they paid for it all when there is enough here to not have to.
    This really has to be a joke!

Modified his engine? By adding a small shot of 70/30 water/meth? Just a few weeks ago you were debating that water/meth can't hurt the motor.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    As Josh sstated, he has nothing to gain from posting this stuff, he is simply just showing us, the consumer, the true character of Samir. He isn't doing this to hurt Gpower.

This really has to be a joke!

Modified his engine? By adding a small shot of 70/30 water/meth? Just a few weeks ago you were debating that water/meth can't hurt the motor.
    Do you think the timing on this is an accident? Why wasn't this posted when it happened? I'll tell you why, because Gpower would not cover the motor. Once he got all his money and his motor completed, he is now saying "F you." This, to the company that even let him rebuild his motor with the parts he chose at a competitor. Not to mention, Samir pushed Gpower to agree to this, actually helping Josh get what he wanted.

Bud, he did not follow instructions. Gpower could have easily weaseled their way out of paying since the information was all over the net but they didn't. He was told not to do something, on a prototype kit, and he decided to do it anyway. Samir didn't have to deal with this at all and still helped him.

This is a key point:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Technik
    Instead of others touching the car, and dynoing it, and meth kits being installed, it should have been where it was purchased and G-power should have been allowed to do what they needed to do. He didn't listen, and Gpower still helped him.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast