Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, I am baffled on your take on this and how much your tune has changed. I just went through the first part of this thread and read your responses, you were singing a much different tune than you are now. Is it because Josh started his own forum a couple weeks ago, something that really ticked you off? I really hope not, cause you are one person that I thought was as much of a consumer advocate as me, but it looks like you are letting something get in the way of what you have preached in the past.
    Actually, the more time I spent on this and the more I saw Samir's info the more I realized what happened.

You pm'd me and I responded with more that went on but I didn't want to share it to not hurt Josh as he is my friend. What do you think?

I'm being an advocate by not blindly burying Samir just because it is a friend involved. A good friend won't just say what Josh wants to hear, but what he needs to hear.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tightie Click here to enlarge
    I sold the kit for more then I paid? Where do you get your bull$#@! facts from? I didn't even anything for free.

BTW. I paid for all my Gintani products.

Stop being so butthurt. Seriously your taking this forum thing too serious.
    What did Eugene pay for your kit? Isn't he trying to get rid of it now?

Why don't you stop lying and say the deal you got and what you paid and lay it all out? You paid for a built motor, eh? Man, can the BS, you wouldn't have a built motor if it wasn't for Gpower and you burying them all over the internet. They stil gave you what you wanted, so you stop being butthurt.

You got hooked up beyond belief and you are still spitting on people, it is incredible.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What did Eugene pay for your kit? Isn't he trying to get rid of it now?

Why don't you stop lying and say the deal you got and what you paid and lay it all out? You paid for a built motor, eh? Man, can the BS, you wouldn't have a built motor if it wasn't for Gpower and you burying them all over the internet. They stil gave you what you wanted, so you stop being butthurt.

You got hooked up beyond belief and you are still spitting on people, it is incredible.
    Mister know it all,
    There is A LOT you don't know about. You won't know and you won't know because IT ISN'T YOUR BUSINESS.

Do I shove my noise in your business? Do I go on the forum and blast information on your car? No, I $#@!ing don't. So why the $#@! are you?

It's none of your business what Eugene paid for my kit, It's between Eugene and I. You think I sold it for more, go ask Samir and he'll tell you himself that I lost money on it. I don't give a $#@! what you think, you already look like a FOOL sitting here picking fights with me.

No ones lying, your just a idiot who sits behind a computer who thinks he knows it all. You don't know $#@!, you never will know $#@!. Keep pulling BS out of your ass.

You really think Gpower paid for my built motor? Are you that dumb? Your a smart kid, maybe you should call up Alex and go look at my $#@!ing receipts that are in his shop. I $#@!ing paid for all my $#@!ing $#@!, CASH and ON TIME.

You want to keep throwing out bull$#@! by all means do it. I'm not apart of this bull$#@! but when you $#@!ing try making me look bad when I didn't $#@!ing do $#@!, I'll get pissed off and I'll drop the bomb like there is no tomorrow.

If I were you, I'd stick your nose out of peoples business. Keep my $#@!ing name out of your mouth, website, or anything. I want nothing to do with you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Fellas come one! You guys are supposed to be friend! WTF! Dont do this $#@! to yourselves! Sticky close this case and tightie put all this crap behind you and lets enjoy our cars.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Fellas come one! You guys are supposed to be friend! WTF! Dont do this $#@! to yourselves! Sticky close this case and tightie put all this crap behind you and lets enjoy our cars.
    You are right, but what he is doing now to Gpower is not right and if he is going to do it at least both sides should get their say.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tightie Click here to enlarge
    Mister know it all,
    There is A LOT you don't know about. You won't know and you won't know because IT ISN'T YOUR BUSINESS.

Do I shove my noise in your business? Do I go on the forum and blast information on your car? No, I $#@!ing don't. So why the $#@! are you?

It's none of your business what Eugene paid for my kit, It's between Eugene and I. You think I sold it for more, go ask Samir and he'll tell you himself that I lost money on it. I don't give a $#@! what you think, you already look like a FOOL sitting here picking fights with me.

No ones lying, your just a idiot who sits behind a computer who thinks he knows it all. You don't know $#@!, you never will know $#@!. Keep pulling BS out of your ass.

You really think Gpower paid for my built motor? Are you that dumb? Your a smart kid, maybe you should call up Alex and go look at my $#@!ing receipts that are in his shop. I $#@!ing paid for all my $#@!ing $#@!, CASH and ON TIME.

You want to keep throwing out bull$#@! by all means do it. I'm not apart of this bull$#@! but when you $#@!ing try making me look bad when I didn't $#@!ing do $#@!, I'll get pissed off and I'll drop the bomb like there is no tomorrow.

If I were you, I'd stick your nose out of peoples business. Keep my $#@!ing name out of your mouth, website, or anything. I want nothing to do with you.
    Wow, why are you taking this forums stuff so seriously? Calm down little guy.

You sold it to Eugene, big deal. Oh, you can't reveal how much it sold for? I know anyway, you told me. Of course you won't reveal it now in the public and it will expose you for what you are. Now he is stuck with it and you have what you want, good for you.

I suppose Samir is lying about having Gpower cover your motor right? I suppose you lied when you told me the same thing?

Yes, you did several things wrong and were more than taken care of. Now you are going around burying people who helped you get what you wanted basically for free since you didn't pay for it. You got hooked up and this is how you repay people?

If I were you, I wouldn't be telling me what to do. You aren't about to dictate any rules or anything to me regarding what comes out of my mouth, website, or anything. I don't care if you want nothing to do with me but people will get the complete story no matter if you like it or not. Sorry if that means letting Samir actually respond and not deleting what he says.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Sticky i like your freedom of speech rule here in BB.

Tightie Bro you gotta stop about G Power and just leave it in the past and enjoy your car. Who cares about them if your car is running.

Im never gona deal with Samir and never have any way as I was never a fan of G Power and have never recommended them to my customers.

Eugene should have done some more research before he bought the kit any way, thats what i would do buying something so new to the market!
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Sticky i like your freedom of speech rule here in BB.

Tightie Bro you gotta stop about G Power and just leave it in the past and enjoy your car. Who cares about them if your car is running.

Im never gona deal with Samir and never have any way as I was never a fan of G Power and have never recommended them to my customers.

Eugene should have done some more research before he bought the kit any way, thats what i would do buying something so new to the market!
    You are the voice of reason and I agree with this completely.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dude stop posting super fast replies! Im going dizzy! LOL!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    eugene flew out here before he got the kit if im correct,

tighties situation is frustrating

everyones mad no one got what they wanted

im happy i just got a new trunk

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

West Los Angeles, California, United States
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm separated from all of this so I can't be one to say that I favor a certain position in this aside from getting BONED by sam@autotalent(which doesn't even connect me to Samir).

But I feel like this whole thread is unneeded and that GPower is taking an unnecessary hit because of the actions of it's "distributors". Sure, Samir is a grade A $#@!, but that doesn't mean that Josh didn't demonstrate bad judgment as well. All of these emails mean nothing to me because Samir/Chris aren't the people that should've been receiving the emails anyways. I just don't like how this is ramming everyone into the ground after the deals have been made and the situation was apparently solved.

This just all seems so petty to me.

But I also sympathize with Josh because I, too, was in a position where my car was ****ed and I had no power to do anything about it. The power of his car is back and his hands and this whole saga needs to just end with people letting go and moving on.
    Last edited by shaunt; 04-02-2010 at 09:22 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345