Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Best speaker wire in the world, only $8500 a pair LMAO

http://www.amazon.com/AudioQuest-K2-...0311665&sr=1-1

Read the reviews, they are EPIC!!!!

review excerpt:
    "I was a bit skeptical, but decided to take a chance and took out a second mortgage on my home to buy these cables. In a great wave of luck however, the cables actually built me a NEW house shortly after I lost mine to foreclosure (I lost my job after missing 2 weeks straight due to illness. Between you and I, though, I was really just spending 16 hours a day tweaking the connectors on these cables to get the best possible sound from my speakers.)

Although I love my new home, I do not love it as much as I do these cables. They are quickly becoming the favorite thing in my life, a position which used to be held by my daughter. She's old enough to take care of herself now, at least that's what I tell the Children's Services agent when they try to lecture me about food and clothing and blah blah blah. "

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Another review, lmao
    "I used to be a sad, pathetic loser who ate ramen straight from the packet and who kicked mirrors a lot. Then I was able to save up enough money by collecting cans from the garbage to buy these cables- and one other critical component. I carefully wove the fibers of this cable through the fabric of my prized 3 wolf moon shirt, taking precautions to not undo the mystic spell craft that winds through each inch of sheer magic. Donning my new mega-armor, I simply walked the streets of downtown Austin. Within seconds, I was beset by hordes of European supermodels (why were there even so many European supermodels in downtown Austin?) and had to endure the painful task of deciding in what order to satiate them.

One would assume my adventures stopped there, but no. I quickly learned that the power of my new AudioQuest K2 Wolf Awesometunic gave me dominion over all animals, great and small. I could freely commune with and command the trees themselves. I now have the power to "stop time" and right the wrongs of others. I can read Sanskrit. I can change the weather through a complex series of yoga positions. My enhanced sexual prowess was matched only by my godlike intellect. Using my newfound powers, I was able to breed an army of laser cannon equipped, 10 foot tall super-turtles to enforce my will. With this new force at my command, I will rid the Earth of poverty and end war forever, starting a new world-wide religion with me as its deity. I shall bring the planets into alignment and raise humanity to never before reached potential.

Thanks AudioQuest."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^^^^^Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dude seriously.. Inflatable Toast?

http://www.amazon.com/Inflatable-Toa...pd_sim_sbs_e_4

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Haha hilarious, I love the pictures attached to it.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol wtf
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lmao! without you guys, i'd never know about this stuff.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dOpEdUpM3 Click here to enlarge
    2.0 out of 5 stars No extended warranty, cables not included, and DOA, December 8, 2009
    By
    Tech-lover (Nome, AK) - See all my reviews

Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
    This review is from: Inflatable Toast (Toy)
    My son asked for one of these for his birthday, so he could play the latest games like Madden NFL and Halo. We don't even have an HDTV and I'd heard that these have a high failure rate, so I was reluctant to get one. But then I saw the price and I thought "What the heck, I'll give it a try." What a mistake!

First, I tried to get an extended warranty, in case it died after heavy use, but there wasn't any available. Then, we tried to hook it up to the TV, and we discovered that none of the necessary wires were included in the packaging. What a ripoff! Then, when we finally got it all hooked up, none of the games would work. The tiny hole on the side was barely big enough to fit the discs! So much for my "spectacle of graphics and sound." My son kept saying something about how this wasn't the right version, or model, or color, or something... I wasn't really paying attention. But I did hear him say it wouldn't work, and boy, he was right!

Exactly as I feared... Dead Shortly After Arrival (DOA). I suggest you wait for next year's model before buying one yourself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just want to know if they have even sold 1 set.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    hahahaha!
    Most Helpful Customer Reviews

4,805 of 4,844 people found the following review helpful:
    1.0 out of 5 stars I have only a little time..., November 15, 2010
    By
    Whisper (CA USA) - See all my reviews

This review is from: AudioQuest K2 terminated speaker cable - UST plugs 8' (2.44m) pair (Electronics)
    We live underground. We speak with our hands. We wear the earplugs all our lives.

PLEASE! You must listen! We cannot maintain the link for long... I will type as fast as I can.

DO NOT USE THE CABLES!

We were fools, fools to develop such a thing! Sound was never meant to be this clear, this pure, this... accurate. For a few short days, we marveled. Then the... whispers... began.

Were they Aramaic? Hyperborean? Some even more ancient tongue, first spoken by elder races under the red light of dying suns far from here? We do not know, but somehow, slowly... we began to UNDERSTAND.

No, no, please! I don't want to remember! YOU WILL NOT MAKE ME REMEMBER! I saw brave men claw their own eyes out... oh, god, the screaming... the mobs of feral children feasting on corpses, the shadows MOVING, the fires burning in the air! The CHANTING!

WHY CAN'T I FORGET THE WORDS???

We live underground. We speak with our hands. We wear the earplugs all our lives.

Do not use the cables! Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
    Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

Report abuse| Permalink
    Comment Comments (45)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I just want to know if they have even sold 1 set.
    Of course they did. Haven't you seen the reviews?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    Of course they did. Haven't you seen the reviews?
    That is some popular speaker wire.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale