Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by activ3 Click here to enlarge
    The multiple tune option is definitely really nice. No doubt Mccoy knows what he's doing, but I just feel that he's still learning and I'm sure he'll continue to get better and better. It's possible that things have changed since I've last looked at a TRM tune, but the last 60lb injector tune I saw from them had some shortcuts taken. It ran fine but it wasn't the correct method to achieve what they did. Like I said, they're improving and they definitely have the ambition to be one of the top tuners stateside. A fellow drifter and good friend of mine has been running his tune on his race/drift car and it's taken a serious beating with no hiccups at all. Props to Mccoy for making his way in to the OBD II game.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Don't think he does, he added some good supplementary info.
    Words in red make me suspect about this person. How is he viewing tunes. He made mention of Bret a person who used to work at Trm who ended up doing shady things while working there from my understanding.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Words in red make me suspect about this person. How is he viewing tunes. He made mention of Bret a person who used to work at Trm who ended up doing shady things while working there from my understanding.
    That's fine, if the some of the info is out of date that is why you are here to correct it or give added insight.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have had 2 different Trm tune in my car. Both are were good. Seems like you have a hidden agenda here.
    No hidden agenda here. I didn't say any of the tunes were bad...

How do you think everyone else views tunes? OBD-I is simple enough... if you have a chip burner you can view any OBD-I tune. There's multiple websites that give out addresses for maps on the older ECU's.

I don't know why Bret left, but from my understanding he started his own company? At the latest drift event I went to I met Chelsea Denofa and he told me he was sponsored by Technica Motorsports, which seems to be Bret's new thing. Why is it shady if I mention his name? There are two sides to every story and I'm sure Bret's story would be completely different than Mike's.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No hidden agenda here. I didn't say any of the tunes were bad...

How do you think everyone else views tunes? OBD-I is simple enough... if you have a chip burner you can view any OBD-I tune. There's multiple websites that give out addresses for maps on the older ECU's.

I don't know why Bret left, but from my understanding he started his own company? At the latest drift event I went to I met Chelsea Denofa and he told me he was sponsored by Technica Motorsports, which seems to be Bret's new thing. Why is it shady if I mention his name? There are two sides to every story and I'm sure Bret's story would be completely different than Mike's.
    Technica came to be how exactly? Brett and Jordan used their time at Trm to do something

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Technica came to be how exactly? Brett and Jordan used their time at Trm to do something

I didn't know that. I hadn't even heard of Technica until I met Chelsea a few weeks ago. Which Jordan are you referring to, is he an active poster on Bf.c?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I didn't know that. I hadn't even heard of Technica until I met Chelsea a few weeks ago. Which Jordan are you referring to, is he an active poster on Bf.c?
    I think its Jordanmd88 on bfc, and Brett who worked for Trm. Now they have a shop doing obd1 tuning. Seems like something shady happened.....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think its Jordanmd88 on bfc, and Brett who worked for Trm. Now they have a shop doing obd1 tuning. Seems like something shady happened.....
    Oh ok. I only ask because I know another Jordan who does OBD-I tuning as well, but I think he's in Jersey.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh ok. I only ask because I know another Jordan who does OBD-I tuning as well, but I think he's in Jersey.
    Ahh yes I know that Jordan as well. He has offered to tune my car for free. A young buck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12