Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 42 of 42
  1. #26
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,056
    Rep Points
    -448.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    What did Dr. Love do as a redesign to the WG flange?

    I dont recall.

    I have no agenda.
    Click here to enlarge
    www
    milkt org

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    143
    Rep Points
    97.8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    there's a similar version of this manifold, though not produced by Jon Volk, available through eBay, produced by OBX.... labeled OBX-R, note the R, it makes it specialer- I'm sure it's straight plagiarism from 666, but I don't think that obx cares.
    Though currently being tested on a 10 second drag car, there is no evidence that it doesn't crack in the tradition of eBay tubular manifolds.
    Click here to enlarge

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bluejeansonfire Click here to enlarge
    there's a similar version of this manifold, though not produced by Jon Volk, available through eBay, produced by OBX.... labeled OBX-R, note the R, it makes it specialer- I'm sure it's straight plagiarism from 666, but I don't think that obx cares.
    Though currently being tested on a 10 second drag car, there is no evidence that it doesn't crack in the tradition of eBay tubular manifolds.
    I would never run a junkie obx manifold on my car. They have proven to suck at life time and time again. There is a wise saying you have to pay to play.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  4. #29
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,056
    Rep Points
    -448.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    OBX manifolds are a great bargain buy.

    I purchased one for a friend of mine.
    It had the GEEZER gums syndrome.

    It might flow OK,
    but the geezer gums reminded me aof kissing my grandma.... bleh
    Click here to enlarge
    www
    milkt org

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    OBX manifolds are a great bargain buy.

    I purchased one for a friend of mine.
    It had the GEEZER gums syndrome.

    It might flow OK,
    but the geezer gums reminded me aof kissing my grandma.... bleh
    ROFL. Yea some have run them hard without cracking, and most have not.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  6. #31
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,056
    Rep Points
    -448.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    My grandma?

    WTF
    Click here to enlarge
    www
    milkt org

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    My grandma?

    WTF
    No the obx manifold. The Grandma is awesome. Btw has she done any racing as of late?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  8. #33
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,056
    Rep Points
    -448.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    She just bought a Subi
    Sold the C6
    Click here to enlarge
    www
    milkt org

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    She just bought a Subi
    Sold the C6
    Nice mod plans for it?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  10. #35
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,056
    Rep Points
    -448.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Nice mod plans for it?
    The STI is for getting around the farm.
    No street mods at this time.
    Click here to enlarge
    www
    milkt org

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    The STI is for getting around the farm.
    No street mods at this time.
    The Sti is fitting for off roading on the farm in stock form.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  12. #37
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,056
    Rep Points
    -448.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    STI is a much better platform for farm use
    compared to the FWD Mitsubishi Lancer.

    Mistubishi also makes TVs, microwaves, wall unit A/C's, MP3 players, penis-shaped vibrators, etc
    Click here to enlarge
    www
    milkt org

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    STI is a much better platform for farm use
    compared to the FWD Mitsubishi Lancer.

    Mistubishi also makes TVs, microwaves, wall unit A/C's, MP3 players, penis-shaped vibrators, etc
    Yes they also make the Evo Lancer. Its supposed to be better then the STI. Did the Granny think about buying the Evo before the STI?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  14. #39
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,056
    Rep Points
    -448.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    an Evo is a Lancer.

    She was looking for a comfortable car
    that she could jack up a bit (lift kit)
    and still have a decent turn radius.
    Last edited by milkt; 06-08-2010 at 10:45 AM.
    Click here to enlarge
    www
    milkt org

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    an Evo is a Lancer.

    She was looking for a comfortable car
    that she could jack up a bit (lift kit)
    and still have a decent turn radius.
    She picked the Perfect car then. Evo's are like tin cans. I think the STI is built better, but cant handle the power the EVO lancer can
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  16. #41
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,056
    Rep Points
    -448.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I wonder if this manifold will need a scavenge pump
    or if it will creep boost
    and if it will need any repairs similar to that other manifold.
    Click here to enlarge
    www
    milkt org

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I want this manifold in my car, so I can post pics of it on here on our forum. I wonder when I would see full boost on this manifold with a 35r .82 a/r housing t4. THIS WOULD OWN ALL HUMANS.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •