Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Any dynos of the Evolve tuning?
    Not yet, First thing I gotta do is put some mileage on the car so it can adapt then we"ll go dyno. The dyno which i got my baseline on was havinf some software issues so I am waiting for them to fix it before i go there.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well guys Sal didn't let me leave the dyno (dyno jet) till we finished my tune. With up to 50c/122f intake air temps the car made constant 295 to the wheels! I forgot to remove the engine cover so i'll do that this week and dyno it again next week so i can get rpm and torque readings. In one of the runs the car made 298whp. All of the figures are SAE. These are awesome power figures for our crazy hot temps and $#@!ty fuel! I was using 91 with torco octane booster. I will post results tomorrow with dyno sheets. Thanks to my dear Brother Sal @ Evolve.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Vids...

Drive by vids coming this weekend.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Embedded the videos for you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Embedded the videos for you.
    Thank you Brother.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    My go pro is here and the sd card will be here in a week. Time for some long awaited videos Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123