Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 53
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    109.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No

    Need HELP with StandBack Tunning.

    Well, after over 5 hrs on the dyno trying to make it work we gave up. Here is the problem, we could not pass from 10 psi w/o codes 30FE or 3100 even got a 6543 code which doesnít have any info about the problem. At the end of the pull the half engine icon show on the cluster. When we could pass 10 psi the boost ether oscillates or sometime over boost to the sky. A few times we could have 15 psi stable but then half engine icon again and most of the time we got lower power numbers than with 10 psi or less.

    We started using the values found on the pdf manual on the sticky http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthread.php?4001-CPE-standback-intro.-Good-read. on this forum.

    Click here to enlarge
    Using this values the boost oscillated like mad. We had no dice with that one. We thought was other settings from the tune which was pretty much a copy of that info so we erased all the tables except afr and timing. We decided to dump those settings and used a tune from CP-E which supposed to be good for 10 psi, same damn thing. Boost was all over the place and engine codes showed on the dme.


    So we decide to go all the way from scratch. We read the manual from CP-E but we had some difficulties to go as they explained. When we keep increasing ControlKp over 10, the boost shoot higher than the target in this case was 10psi and then boost oscillated above 5k rpms. The manual says when you boost oscillates reduce by 30% and increase ControlKi until it the oscillation drops. But the boost went to the sky like a rocket; we saw 18psi in just 3-4k. We used 0.010 and still spiked. The runs had less power than before. We also tried to deal with ControlKd but that punch some oscillation to the boost.

    The only way we could hold boost was with this values.



    Click here to enlarge
    Our Final power numbers were 332whp and 317tq @ 10 psi on a Mustang Dyno. This is with AMS FMIC, BMS drop in filter, Titek Downpipes, AA Charge Pipe and the StandBack. Oddly I made 316whp and 319tq on that dyno with the sb bypass and w/o the dp or filter.

    Another thing I donít find any information about the Filter length, Wastegate coef and tps coef values on the manual.

    Here is another screenshot of my settings.

    Click here to enlarge
    The login capabilities are awesome but how the hell I can replay them????? If someone know please enlighten me.

    So at the end of the day, we had to put it on valet mode anyway due to a cel @ 10 psi.

    I believe the standback is a great product but damn, we need some help here to control the boost and the info available is scarce. I will give CP-E a call on Monday but I would love some help from the forum members with some experience and knowledge.

    Any help will be appreciated.

    DreX

    Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by DreX; 03-06-2011 at 01:58 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,481
    Rep Points
    32,155.2
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    We'll try to get you help.

    Need to clean your tags up in the post to display properly, I can it for you if you like.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    8,129
    Rep Points
    9,106.3
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    92


    Yes Reputation No
    I'm not familiar enough with the SB2 to help but as a first step I'd run the default maps they have for it. Those should be pretty solid.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    109.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    We'll try to get you help.

    Need to clean your tags up in the post to display properly, I can it for you if you like.
    Can you please do. The regular codes for forums are not working for me.

    Thanks

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    109.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    I'm not familiar enough with the SB2 to help but as a first step I'd run the default maps they have for it. Those should be pretty solid.

    I try the 10 psi map they sent me but didnt work as I hoped. At some point I believe the unit have something wrong. I did run with the bypass for a while and the car felt strong. Once the sb was on the car hell break loose. Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    109.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    Well out of all this bad thing I got something really good about it. I made a good friendship with the owner of the shop. Which ironically just moved across the street from my house! The world is small. LOL

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,481
    Rep Points
    32,155.2
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DreX Click here to enlarge
    Well out of all this bad thing I got something really good about it. I made a good friendship with the owner of the shop. Which ironically just moved across the street from my house! The world is small. LOL
    Just wondering, has CP-E offered any assistance or have you contacted them?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    109.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Just wondering, has CP-E offered any assistance or have you contacted them?
    I emailed Sander but didnt got any reply back. Maybe cuz was saturday Click here to enlarge

    Still I bet Terry reply back even on the toilet. LOL Click here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,481
    Rep Points
    32,155.2
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DreX Click here to enlarge
    I emailed Sander but didnt got any reply back. Maybe cuz was saturday Click here to enlarge

    Still I bet Terry reply back even on the toilet. LOL Click here to enlarge
    Yes, likely because it is Saturday.

    I would wait until Monday during business hours to get a reply from them but someone here should be able to shed some light before then.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    325
    Rep Points
    467.6
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I have forwarded this thread to Lou and Jake in case they can provide more insight - a few things changed with the SB after i left...

    The oscillation sounds to me like you're PID tuning is off. It's very surprising though that you were unable to get it right even with that low KP value. I would have expected you to have trouble reaching your target with such a low Kp. My initial feeling is that you're getting competition from the Wastegate Coef and TPS coef. Those values were used before the incorporation of the fake boost table. You don't need them with that table but I believe they still function. I would try reducing them to .1 or 0 and putting the default PID values back in. Basically put the default map back on the standback and then go and reduce the Wastegate coef and TPS coef and see if the car oscillates. You can do this on the street so you won't have to pay for dyno time.

    The way they work is as follows: below the boost target, the Standback will increase it's WGDC until the target boost is achieved. The Wastegate coef is a multiplier for this WGDC increase, i.e. if the boost target is low, the Standback will increase it's WGDC at a rate multiplied by the wastegate coef. Conversely if the car starts to close its throttle, the SB will reduce the WGDC at a rate multiplied by the TPS coef. I believe the car's desired wgdc is incorporated into the equation but the full explanation escapes me. In a nutshell, they are optimization parameters to hit and maintain the target boost while keeping the throttle open. It's a very complex equation and it got close but never worked properly. When we got the fake boost table working we didn't need them anymore. I'd try 0 first as they're not needed but they may need to be 1. I can't recall. By having values in there AND using the PIDs you essentially have two boost control setups working at the same time.

    IIRC the 30FE code is a turbocharger code for boost too high. If that's correct then your fake boost table is not right or your CAN wires are not installed properly. The fake boost table works (or at least it did when I was using it) with integers that correspond to a percentage of the car's target boost being fed back to the car, e.g. if a 9 is entered and the car is targeting 8psi, the standback will feed 90% of 8 or 7.2psi back to the car. This makes the car keep its throttle open. If too low of an integer is entered you may get a 30ff, too high a 30fe.

    If reducing/zeroing the wg coef and tps coef doesn't work, I would question your install - are the wires correct - or the unit itself.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hanover, MD
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Points
    697.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Now that's some quality help. Well done
    Click here to enlarge

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,481
    Rep Points
    32,155.2
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Was hoping you would chime in boom, thanks.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    109.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Fisrt off, Thanks for the technical insight of your help. It seems to be a VooDoo anything with a standback info out there.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boom Click here to enlarge
    I have forwarded this thread to Lou and Jake in case they can provide more insight - a few things changed with the SB after i left...
    Are you not using SB anymore? Why?


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boom Click here to enlarge
    The oscillation sounds to me like you're PID tuning is off. It's very surprising though that you were unable to get it right even with that low KP value. I would have expected you to have trouble reaching your target with such a low Kp.
    So my PID settings, Kp,Kd and Ki values are directly related to the target boost?
    If I want to run a lower boost for the 2nd map then my PID values have to change as well?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boom Click here to enlarge
    My initial feeling is that you're getting competition from the Wastegate Coef and TPS coef.
    Will work on that. There was NO information about that on the manuals.


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boom Click here to enlarge
    Those values were used before the incorporation of the fake boost table.
    You mean the Boost table that used to increase the boost over the OEM instead of direct boost values?
    On my software there is no place to set a "fake" boost to be feed to the dme. Just the actual boost table to be targeted. The standbak does it internally now?



    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boom Click here to enlarge
    You don't need them with that table but I believe they still function. I would try reducing them to .1 or 0 and putting the default PID values back in. Basically put the default map back on the standback and then go and reduce the Wastegate coef and TPS coef and see if the car oscillates. You can do this on the street so you won't have to pay for dyno time.
    What are the actual default values??
    When I click default values on the software it has some diferent values that shows in the pdf over the sticky. Actually the values of wg and tps coef are set to 5.



    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boom Click here to enlarge
    The way they work is as follows: below the boost target, the Standback will increase it's WGDC until the target boost is achieved. The Wastegate coef is a multiplier for this WGDC increase, i.e. if the boost target is low, the Standback will increase it's WGDC at a rate multiplied by the wastegate coef. Conversely if the car starts to close its throttle, the SB will reduce the WGDC at a rate multiplied by the TPS coef. I believe the car's desired wgdc is incorporated into the equation but the full explanation escapes me. In a nutshell, they are optimization parameters to hit and maintain the target boost while keeping the throttle open. It's a very complex equation and it got close but never worked properly. When we got the fake boost table working we didn't need them anymore. I'd try 0 first as they're not needed but they may need to be 1. I can't recall. By having values in there AND using the PIDs you essentially have two boost control setups working at the same time.
    Than makes a lot of sence.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boom Click here to enlarge
    IIRC the 30FE code is a turbocharger code for boost too high. If that's correct then your fake boost table is not right or your CAN wires are not installed properly.
    I dont see any fake boost table, I do have the actual boost the be targeted. I have the PNP CAN StandBack. When I run with the bypass all was good and the car felt strong.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boom Click here to enlarge
    If reducing/zeroing the wg coef and tps coef doesn't work, I would question your install - are the wires correct - or the unit itself.
    Maybe the unit was setup for a Mazda and sent it to me by mistake. The first time I pluged in the settings was defaulted to Mazda values. I set the boost frequency to 250hz.


    This is the default values on the software.
    Click here to enlarge

    Ok, the blue square values will be changed to 0.
    What are the values of the red quare for?? (Filter Length)

    This is the other config page default values. Note that some of the values are different from the pdf on the sticky.
    Click here to enlarge



    Also how I can replay my logs??? They are in a BBX extension. I found over the mazdaspeed forums a software named SpeedRanker that should read the logs but when I try to load them it just complain about some missing files.

    Error
    Click here to enlarge

    Software
    Click here to enlarge


    Boom sorry for bother/ask too many questions but I dont have any other source of knoledge about standbacks.


    A good + rep for you.


    Really thanks a lot

    DreX
    Last edited by DreX; 03-06-2011 at 05:09 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    325
    Rep Points
    467.6
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DreX Click here to enlarge
    Fisrt off, Thanks for the technical insight of your help. It seems to be a VooDoo anything with a standback info out there.

    Are you not using SB anymore? Why?
    It was occupying too much time for me to continue to development. I was doing it for free and it was interfering with my family life - always flashing, tuning, datalogging, etc. I went back to stock and then sold the car.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DreX Click here to enlarge
    So my PID settings, Kp,Kd and Ki values are directly related to the target boost?
    If I want to run a lower boost for the 2nd map then my PID values have to change as well?
    PID are Proportion, Integral, and Derivative. This is a very powerful algorithm for targeting a value. There is a tremendous amount of information on the web about the algorithm as it's used for EVERYTHING. The SB uses it for targeting boost. A real generic way of thinking about it is P gets you to the target, I speeds up P so you get to the target faster, and D slows it down as it approaches the target so that you don't overshoot (spike). It's an extremely powerful algorithm - when it works it's super fast and excellent control but, it's hard to get right and when you do you're right on the edge of it getting out of control - oscillation. I found that P to oscillation, subtract 30%, add I, add D thing on the web and it really helped me tune but I had A LOT of seat time working on those PID values. Check my white paper for the values I used. They'll be in one of the graphics.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DreX Click here to enlarge
    Will work on that. There was NO information about that on the manuals.
    So are you beta testing. I wasn't aware that they were selling the product yet. One of their holdups is a quality set of directions...

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DreX Click here to enlarge
    You mean the Boost table that used to increase the boost over the OEM instead of direct boost values?
    On my software there is no place to set a "fake" boost to be feed to the dme. Just the actual boost table to be targeted. The standbak does it internally now?
    This may be what's different since I left. Reread my paper to get more information. Basically when the wg coef and tps coef didn't work out we made a table (looked just like the others) of fake values that the SB would feed back to the car to prevent limp codes. It worked but when we had actual values, e.g. 9=9psi it was very sensitive to temperature. As the outside temps rose or fell, that 9 wasn't the right number... Code. Ultimately when we got CAN involved, we could read the target boost out. We then took that number and multiplied it by the value in that table divided by 10, e.g. 9/10 = .9 or 90%. So we were effectively multiplying the target boost by some percentage so the car never thought it was hitting target boost and would keep the throttle open. If you set it too low, you got a 30FF code. Too high and you got throttle closure. You were reporting 30fe codes which IIRC means the car was seeing too much boost. The SB has a safety feature in that if boost is too high over target, it'll feed the actual value to the car so it can close throttle, limp, etc. to protect itself b/c something has gone wrong.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DreX Click here to enlarge
    What are the actual default values??
    When I click default values on the software it has some diferent values that shows in the pdf over the sticky. Actually the values of wg and tps coef are set to 5.
    I probably can't help here. I was using very beta software and I'm sure their software guy has prettied everything up and may have changed the values I was using to something that looks more presentable. You'll have to contact cp-e.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DreX Click here to enlarge
    Maybe the unit was setup for a Mazda and sent it to me by mistake. The first time I pluged in the settings was defaulted to Mazda values. I set the boost frequency to 250hz.
    This is entirely possible. You need to make sure. The engine code for the BMW is 6, mazda is 4.


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DreX Click here to enlarge
    Ok, the blue square values will be changed to 0.
    What are the values of the red quare for?? (Filter Length)
    Again, a question for cp-e.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DreX Click here to enlarge
    Also how I can replay my logs??? They are in a BBX extension. I found over the mazdaspeed forums a software named SpeedRanker that should read the logs but when I try to load them it just complain about some missing files.
    You need the blackbox software available from speedranker to replay .bbx files. You may be able to convert them to excel using the SB software but again, this is after my time. My software had that capability but it was Lou's internal development code. You can see it in the white paper.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DreX Click here to enlarge
    Boom sorry for bother/ask too many questions but I dont have any other source of knowledge about standbacks.
    I understand your frustration completely.......

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DreX Click here to enlarge
    A good + rep for you.
    thanks.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    325
    Rep Points
    467.6
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    The software developer for both the blackbox and the public SB software is Dave and he's the owner of the speedranker website/forum. He typically responds very quickly to questions.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    109.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I will re-read your paper. But I believe that software you used adjust different than mine. That may be part of the confusion setting up the standback.

    Also saying that we can dial a stable PID, no matter what boost level I choose it will control the boost w/o any modification?

    For example, if a stable PID is found and we tune for 15PSI all working properly. Then I can just set the other map with lower boost say 10PSI, then it should control the boost w/o oscillation?

    On the YouTube video of CP-E they change the boost, send the parameter and off they go. I assume after PID being stable it doesn’t matter what boost you select it will hold it steady, right? The only differences should be the obvious timing, fueling and “fake boost”.

    Thanks
    DreX

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    109.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boom Click here to enlarge
    The software developer for both the blackbox and the public SB software is Dave and he's the owner of the speedranker website/forum. He typically responds very quickly to questions.
    I found the site but the last entry as form 2008-09 I believe. Anyway I will register there and ask for the software.

    PS I need some more rep points in order to rep you up. :/ Maybe Sticky can boost my points. Click here to enlarge

    DreX

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,481
    Rep Points
    32,155.2
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DreX Click here to enlarge

    PS I need some more rep points in order to rep you up. :/ Maybe Sticky can boost my points. Click here to enlarge
    As long as you keep us updated on this and how it is resolved I see no reason why you wouldn't get rep points from me along with other users. Let's just get your issues solved as we really need more standback info and feedback.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    109.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    Bah, I tried to register on speedranker and registration is disabled.

    Boom, by any chance you still have the software?

    Thanks
    DreX

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,614
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Yes Reputation No
    I gave you both some rep, this is great info for those that will be using the SB2 anytime in the future. There isn't much talk about it because it isn't used often on this platform, good to finally see people using/troubleshooting with it.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    109.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    As long as you keep us updated on this and how it is resolved I see now reason why you wouldn't get rep points from me along with other users. Let's just get your issues solved as we really need more standback info and feedback.
    Pretty much that was the reason I posted here. I would not think I could find any info on any other place. It’s like the X-Files; the truth is out there, but kept secret or classified. LOL

    My whole idea was document the dyno experience, changes, numbers, what worked and what not. But all went down the hole. At least my tuner Rolo from CFT is all-in with me on this. He really want to make this go forward.

    As there is almost no information out there (except from Boom) I wanted to do some paper/faq/guide on how the standback work and how to play with it.

    I hope I can make it work. I mean, there are several other running on them so why not me!


    DreX

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    109.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    I gave you both some rep, this is great info for those that will be using the SB2 anytime in the future. There isn't much talk about it because it isn't used often on this platform, good to finally see people using/troubleshooting with it.

    Thanks Click here to enlarge

    That is so true. Itís like lurking in the shadows. Iím looking over the Mazda forum and there are a lot of guys using them. Sadly all their settings are different from ours. And the software I have is different from what Boom used so makes it even more difficult for me to put all my ducks in a row. But I donít know how to quit. LOL Well unless is necessary.
    Click here to enlarge

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,481
    Rep Points
    32,155.2
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DreX Click here to enlarge
    Pretty much that was the reason I posted here. I would not think I could find any info on any other place. It’s like the X-Files; the truth is out there, but kept secret or classified. LOL
    Well, this is the right place to get answers from people who actually know what they are talking about. Post this anywhere else and it will turn into JB vs. Procede lol.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,481
    Rep Points
    32,155.2
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DreX Click here to enlarge
    My whole idea was document the dyno experience, changes, numbers, what worked and what not. But all went down the hole. At least my tuner Rolo from CFT is all-in with me on this. He really want to make this go forward.
    I would really, really like to see this happen.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Beltsville, MD
    Posts
    238
    Rep Points
    285.1
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Andres,

    I've emailed you just now. I can resolve the BBX log file corruption issue, among many of your other concerns. Sorry I hadn't responded sooner. Boom did an excellent job at explaining some of the software features (thank you sir), we're working hard on an updated version of the software instructions, which will hopefully alleviate the problems such as these in the future.

    We're also on StandBack tuner 2.6.0.6 which will be hosted on the site on Monday evening. It relieves a few bugs here and there.

    Thanks for your patience, we will get this worked out, I promise!

    -Sander
    Custom Performance Engineering
    www.cp-e.com
    BMW N54/N55 | Forced Induction | Direct Injection Specialists

    Supporting BMW 1M | 135i | 335i | 535i and more

    Facebook: www.facebook.com/gocpe
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/gocpe
    youtube: http://www.youtube.com/CustomPerformanceEng

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •