Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Automotive Design School/College

Hi all
    My cousin is a talented teen who want to be a designer , but here he has limited options for educating in the right field so he wants to get out of country . what are the best colleges worldwide? do you have to have a degree to study in them ?
    thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    You dont have to have a degree to enter college here, you do need some sort of highschool diploma or equivalent. In this country it would be called a 'G-E-D' which is the equivalent of a diploma. If your cousin has a highschool diploma or degree from his country, chances are he can transfer to a college in the states. One of my good friends who is an industrial designer went to school at the Art Institute for automotive design, it is not cheap but they have a good program.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    You dont have to have a degree to enter college here, you do need some sort of highschool diploma or equivalent. In this country it would be called a 'G-E-D' which is the equivalent of a diploma. If your cousin has a highschool diploma or degree from his country, chances are he can transfer to a college in the states. One of my good friends who is an industrial designer went to school at the Art Institute for automotive design, it is not cheap but they have a good program.
    Thanks Click here to enlarge