Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 101 to 123 of 123
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,186
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    HPF stage 3 on pump only. Somewhere around 600-640rwhp I believe.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    HPF stage 3 on pump only. Somewhere around 600-640rwhp I believe.
    That's the dude that I wanted to race on pump and he said he would destroy a supercharged E92 M3 blah blah blah. He way, way, wrong, I was right Click here to enlarge

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    610
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I recut the vid, several people were confused! I added another run of just the GTR and HPF M3 as well! Great runs!



    HPF Stage 3 vs. Modded GT-R

    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Hey, you used the same music again!

    This cut definitely will help people, you did a good job emphasizing the gears. To be honest, I can see why people got confused as it just seemed as the GTR was the camera car in the later runs and not that it was trying since the difference between starting in 2nd and 3rd is so large.

    The M3 does not have the torque lower in the rev range to compensate for being out of the power band. Gearing is extremely important, even with a supercharger, and especially with one that is centrifugal.

    Nice runs, thanks for editing.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    610
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Hey, you used the same music again!

    This cut definitely will help people, you did a good job emphasizing the gears. To be honest, I can see why people got confused as it just seemed as the GTR was the camera car in the later runs and not that it was trying since the difference between starting in 2nd and 3rd is so large.

    The M3 does not have the torque lower in the rev range to compensate for being out of the power band. Gearing is extremely important, even with a supercharger, and especially with one that is centrifugal.

    Nice runs, thanks for editing.
    LOL, it's the Gintani theme, haha, next vid I will change it up. Click here to enlarge
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Points
    2,134.5
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Amazing!!!! Drew watched non my phone didn't see the whole vid till now. That's nuts...too fast
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sammyrusso Click here to enlarge
    Amazing!!!! Drew watched non my phone didn't see the whole vid till now. That's nuts...too fast
    Yep, the car is damn fast, great to see these vids.

    Why do I have to break $#@! and Drew gets to have all the fun? This sucks.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    0.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I'm sure you'll be having plenty of fun once you get your built trans. back in the car Click here to enlarge.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    849
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That's the dude that I wanted to race on pump and he said he would destroy a supercharged E92 M3 blah blah blah. He way, way, wrong, I was right Click here to enlarge
    Its beyond me why people want to race with handicaps and then talk $#@! to them. Its actually is embarrassing when someone keeps talking down about a car that can easily turn on the switch for meth and wax the car talking $#@!. Notice how Drew still gives props and even mentions the car is faster but they did it for fun. Thats what its all about.

    Also i doubt Robert's car is making 640whp on pump, if he was it should have beat Drew i would say. My car ran a 6.8 60-130 on 91 octane 17-18psi with horrible traction.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    157
    Rep Points
    88.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Its beyond me why people want to race with handicaps and then talk $#@! to them. Its actually is embarrassing when someone keeps talking down about a car that can easily turn on the switch for meth and wax the car talking $#@!. Notice how Drew still gives props and even mentions the car is faster but they did it for fun. Thats what its all about.

    Also i doubt Robert's car is making 640whp on pump, if he was it should have beat Drew i would say. My car ran a 6.8 60-130 on 91 octane 17-18psi with horrible traction.
    he claims 640rwhp! Click here to enlarge

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Its beyond me why people want to race with handicaps and then talk $#@! to them. Its actually is embarrassing when someone keeps talking down about a car that can easily turn on the switch for meth and wax the car talking $#@!. Notice how Drew still gives props and even mentions the car is faster but they did it for fun. Thats what its all about.

    Also i doubt Robert's car is making 640whp on pump, if he was it should have beat Drew i would say. My car ran a 6.8 60-130 on 91 octane 17-18psi with horrible traction.
    Taza, you don't understand. I was posting about my car and the guy came in started talking smack. Obviously, an HPF Stage 3 on race will crush an SC'd E92 M3 on stock internals, no doubt in my mind.

    The thing is, he was so overconfident that he said he would blow it away on pump gas. I told him not to get too cocky but he started babbling blah blah blah about how he makes 640 whp on pump and ended up looking stupid after the actual result.

    I seriously doubt 640 whp as well.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    849
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Well from the looks of the race with Drew, it doesn't look like it makes 640whp, maybe 600whp or less. I wonder what boost he is running on 91 oct. I wouldnt think he is running less then 17psi, if thats the case he SHOULD be making >600whp or so. Like i said it doesnt make much sense, i managed a 6.8 60-130 with horrible variables on 17-18psi.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Well from the looks of the race with Drew, it doesn't look like it makes 640whp, maybe 600whp or less. I wonder what boost he is running on 91 oct. I wouldnt think he is running less then 17psi, if thats the case he SHOULD be making >600whp or so. Like i said it doesnt make much sense, i managed a 6.8 60-130 with horrible variables on 17-18psi.
    Different cars, different conditions, etc.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    206
    Rep Points
    91.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Well from the looks of the race with Drew, it doesn't look like it makes 640whp, maybe 600whp or less. I wonder what boost he is running on 91 oct. I wouldnt think he is running less then 17psi, if thats the case he SHOULD be making >600whp or so. Like i said it doesnt make much sense, i managed a 6.8 60-130 with horrible variables on 17-18psi.
    Vik your car is just flat out crazy!! To be able to run that time under those circumstances.
    This is my signature... Click here to enlarge

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BadBoostedBmwM3 Click here to enlarge
    Vik your car is just flat out crazy!! To be able to run that time under those circumstances.
    No doubt, his car is truly impressive.

    Taza, you need to give some more details on that damn car here. Create a thread, people are interested. More specifically, I'm interested. I want to know what is going on with it.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    849
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No doubt, his car is truly impressive.

    Taza, you need to give some more details on that damn car here. Create a thread, people are interested. More specifically, I'm interested. I want to know what is going on with it.
    Will do, im planning on attempting a 60-130 run to try to break the record once and for all.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    128
    Rep Points
    117.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Will do, im planning on attempting a 60-130 run to try to break the record once and for all.
    i know you can def break the record

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,075
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    I'm just going to cry a little...and go back to my corner.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hanover, MD
    Posts
    1,245
    Rep Points
    697.3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Your car is a beast sir
    Click here to enlarge

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    610
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I went out and did another Vbox run this time with the new Gintani catless xpipe and stock muffler combo, and managed a 7.37, with a 2.41% decline, full weight, RE11's, with my son's child seat in the back as well. Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Well done, very well done. Breaking into the 6's is only a matter of time/weather.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Points
    2,134.5
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Well done, very well done. Breaking into the 6's is only a matter of time/weather.
    really? .4 seconds less due to weather? Dont get me wrong, i hope so...and drew is the man! hope he does it, but isnt .4 sec optimistic?
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sammyrusso Click here to enlarge
    really? .4 seconds less due to weather? Dont get me wrong, i hope so...and drew is the man! hope he does it, but isnt .4 sec optimistic?
    Nah, some drag radials, race gas, low temps, maybe a removed seat, it's possible.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •