Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Thumbs down How I got banned from M3forum

Thought this was funny. I got banned apperently for attacking his pet Le Mans blue M aka Cleveland who was just clowing on Gintani so we'll start this with my response to this ridculous infraction. For those who don't know this was the trash Le Mans blue M was allowed to post on M3forum about Gintani when someone posted a video of Sticky's car with headers. I responded pretty fairly considering if you ask me. Personal attack? they haven't seen one yet...

My response:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ya still trying to locate the personal attack? Advertising for my buddies eh? lolcake.. GFYS"

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rez
    Dear Jonmartin,

You have received an infraction at BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3).

Reason: Personal Attack
    -------
    Personal attacks not allowed. Take a vaca and stop advertising for your buddies Click here to enlarge
    -------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?p=4551813
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cleveland Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cleveland
    Meh... Click here to enlarge

Not impressed. Click here to enlarge

There is a better than average chance those headers will hurt the overall performance of the car. The loss of low end torque is a virtual lock. Click here to enlarge

Larger diameter exhaust pipes are only going to help make a few more hp at the expense of valuable low end torque. That's not a fair trade off, since the M3 doesn't even make 300lb/ft of trq. stock.

Headers from a some guy's shop in socal doesn't impress me at all. Click here to enlarge

I could get my local muffler shop guy (who is a very good welder) to make me a set of headers too! Click here to enlarge

By the way...

Is this the same Gintani that had to push there car into the booth at Bimmerfest in 2008? (because it wouldn't start) Click here to enlarge

Post up some before and after dyno's, and also include some photos of these headers.

I can't stand 'renegade' marketing, where a company uses some unorthodox method to advertise their product.

If you have something to sell...

Present it to the public, and let's have a look at all the particulars. (upfront)

Teaser threads just piss me off.

You tube clips don't tell me jack about the quality and performance of an exhaust product.

Sure, it tells me how LOUD it is, but I already get that from a half dozen other vendors with a proven track record in the BMW community.

Other than making a lot of noise, why should I bother?

Tell me about the engineering, materials, and the extensive R&D that went into making these headers. I want to know exactly where these headers trump the performance of the stock headers. (which are very impressive from the factory)

RD Sport already makes aftermarket headers for the E9x M3. Ask them how many they have sold to date...

Not many at all. And they offer a few different styles including an impressive looking set of custom long tube headers.

The problem is...BMW didn't really leave a lot of room for improvement with this exhaust component.

Supersprint was looking to build a set of headers for the E9x M3, but they have shelved that idea for the time being. That's because the performance of the stock headers is very difficult to beat. (by even a modest percentage)

And Supersprint has a multi-million dollar state of the art exhaust R&D manufacturing & testing facility located in Italy. Click here to enlarge

I think they may know a little more about BMW exhaust systems, than a tiny no-name shop in southern California. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin
    Names don't impress me either G-power has a name and a 25 year tuning history along with building the "superior" ASA blowers and look where that name got Tightie and I ( um two blown motors!), VF HAD a name and look at the stuff thats been happening to their "Name" lately. What have you done in this industry to even open your mouth about a company like Gintani have you ever developed a Supercharger kit? Have you done anything other then spread baseless BS like its fact without ever backing it up? I like how you bring up Bimmerfest last year I think you confused G-POWER with Gintani. I know for a fact that the Gintani car was RUNNING WELL much before Last years Bimmerfest and was actually DRIVEN to bimmerfest because I personally drove around in that car multiple times way before Bimmerfest infact it was DRIVING around during MFest and that was a whole month ahead of Bimmerfest so maybe you should get your facts straight before you post complete BS "automotive insider". Click here to enlarge

You did the exact same thing when HPF came out and they basically made you look stupid so far. You praised Tecknik back in the day for their expertise yet where are they ? Just admit you don't know what you're talking about and leave it at that and leave Gintani out of whatever negative agenda you have. And if you really have a problem with them maybe you should come down from Texas and stop by and explain your self before you get slapped with a deffamation law suit bud.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JakeM3[/B] Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JakeM3
    maybe the exhaust and headers were designed for the use with the supercharger. correct me if i am wrong but SS doesnt design their products to be used with a supercharger?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin
    Thats correct the headers was designed for the extra flow of the FI S65 engine of course automotive experts like "le mans blue M" cough I mean "cleveland" should be able to figure that out. Obviously he has no clue what hes talking about because the headers have not lost tourqe they weren't designed for an N/A application to begin with.
    All the best,
    BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ugh... Rez is anti Gintani and anti-M3, what can you do? Nothing.

Cleveland has no clue what he is talking about. If Dinan posted of a video of himself smelling his own farts Cleveland would get a hard on for how Dinan knows the proper air speed velocity at which one should pass gas.

It is just a video of the exhaust sound... for $#@!s sake. It wasn't an engineering exercise. Plus, it is a modified STOCK header. So.. absolutely ridiculous to just hate on something he does not even know about.

Apparently you can only be a vendor if Cleveland decides if you have a proven track record. If you are new, you should just quit and can't possibly make anything good.

They can keep him, I can't even stand reading m3post or m3forum anymore. I just don't understand why many other people don't see it. On M3post every other thread in the tuning section is how tuning by ESS cures cancer and M3forum is all about Beowoulf and his clique hating on people in OT. I don't get it, pathetic.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    VIVA LA REVELOCION
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tag824 Click here to enlarge
    guess i lost all my rep's... later bro's

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    VIVA LA REVELOCION
    LOL love your sig..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    VIVA LA REVELOCION
    Are we allowed to quote you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    LOL love your sig..
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Are we allowed to quote you?
    no, expect a ridiculous lawsuit coming your way Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LMAO, you have been the victim of the bull$#@! moderation at M3F. If i were you I would stop posting there as they hold grudges against people that have opinions that don't match their own. Rex, JohnT and Beowoulf are amongst the leaders of the playground over there. That forum is garbage simply because of the moderators and some of the bias filled posters..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah, I got banned for a post I made here on BB. That FI section is worthless, and the only people that can not see it are those members over there who are sooooo psyched to post a pic of Steve Dinan signing off on the ultimate expression of FI technology, the dinan S3-r.. What a joke. .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They just keep dwindling down their FI section don't they. I think there is only 2-3 active posts in the FI section right now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, I got banned for a post I made here on BB. That FI section is worthless, and the only people that can not see it are those members over there who are sooooo psyched to post a pic of Steve Dinan signing off on the ultimate expression of FI technology, the dinan S3-r.. What a joke. .
    You got banned for what you said here? Are you kidding me?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Beo$#@! specifically said he would be monitoring ALL bmw forums and anyone talking about him or m3forum would be banned no matter what forum it was posted on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    Beo$#@! specifically said he would be monitoring ALL bmw forums and anyone talking about him or m3forum would be banned no matter what forum it was posted on.
    They deserve him.

What a douchebag.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You got banned for what you said here? Are you kidding me?
    Nope, and yes he and John T are complete tools.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was on a temporary ban there for calling a member a troll (after that member called me a troll) and during that temp ban Beowoulf changed it to a permanent ban. I asked him why here, and he said because i don't like your attitude. If that dentist with no life is a moderator then the whole definition of the word needs changing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LBM is a TOTAL tool. He needs to seriously STFU. He's some clown who hides behind his computer screen and posts bs all day. "Automotive Insider" who the hell gave this clown that title?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    LBM is a TOTAL tool. He needs to seriously STFU. He's some clown who hides behind his computer screen and posts bs all day. "Automotive Insider" who the hell gave this clown that title?
    He gave it to himself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    im gonna own LBM one day. im gonna get banned for it too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He gave it to himself.
    I honestly wished he had the balls to show his face. I bet if he met Alex and Arno he'd be quieter than a church mouse on Sunday. He wouldn't utter a damn word. The only reason he does what he does is anonymity, he knows he can hide behind his computer screen all day and post whatever bs he wants and if anyone challenges him his little buddy PG will take care of it by deleting their post or banning them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    im gonna own LBM one day. im gonna get banned for it too.
    Have you ever notice that when someone makes a great counter argument he disappears? He's a total tool.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    Have you ever notice that when someone makes a great counter argument he disappears? He's a total tool.
    i called him annoying as hell and the comment got deleted lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The M3forum mods already got busted for demanding payoffs from vendors in the form of free parts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fstop7 Click here to enlarge
    The M3forum mods already got busted for demanding payoffs from vendors in the form of free parts.
    Where where where?!?!?!?!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    There was big talk about this....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah this is pretty old news, but it got quieted down I guess. It was a big thread on bimmerpost and then eventually got locked/deleted. there is plenty of dirt out there on those m3forum mods. what happened is the owner of that site made a lot of money by selling other forums he owned to internet brands. but he kept m3forum and basically let the mods run it however they want. well, as they say - absolute power corrupts, absolutely. on m3forum they only accept a few sponsors, so sponsors have to 'apply'. as part of that the story goes certain mods started demanding free parts for themselves as part of the deal. it's been denied pretty vigorously by the m3forum people, but i've seen what i would consider to be proof from sponsors who walked away from the site as well as certain users who knew what was going on and had an ethical problem with it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast