Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    This.
    If you prefer a person who has ripped off countless people all over the world that shows lack of understanding. Do some research before posting.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    BB is place where all are welcome and the users decide who gets banned right? then let nature take its course..
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    If you prefer a person who has ripped off countless people all over the world that shows lack of understanding. Do some research before posting.
    Relax.
    Absolutely not. Let the rep system do it's job. Besides we all know this forum does things differently. This guy sounds like a piece of s$#@!. So it shouldn't be long before the rep system takes care of him

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Relax.
    Absolutely not. Let the rep system do it's job. Besides we all know this forum does things differently. This guy sounds like a piece of s$#@!. So it shouldn't be long before the rep system takes care of him
    Seems like a waste of time, but some humans like wasting time. Good evening

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Relax.
    Its amazing how people like this keep getting let through, and its from this type of attitude. Im flabbergasted this is even happening.

DOES ASR MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU PEOPLE??!! MERT AND WHAT HE HAS DONE IS ASR X 1000.

He lies about litereally EVERTHING. Currently, What he calls "tuning everything himself" is having another much more capable tuner tune the car then blatantly lying about it within a week saying he did the tuning to make the new 60-130 record. He then says the same $#@! he says here to any naysayer when the person who actually tuned the car came in and said he indeed did the tune (meaning Mert didnt tune it, maybe tweeked it at best). WTF people. This crazy.
    | 1997 Estoril M3 - TURBO - |
    Click here to enlarge
    | GT3582R | 8.5:1 forged internals | ARP stuffs | SS oring block & Elring HG | Fully balanced & blueprinted 3.3L S52 |
    | Nick G custom tune | 46mm Precision gate | 62# injectors | Dual 255's |

Goal to be the first GT35r E36 to: 30 psi, 140+ mph, < 6 second 60-130

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rt turbo Click here to enlarge
    Jesus Christ I feel old on BMW forums when people are posting about Mert and dont really know or were not a part of a bMW forum when he fVcked and laughed at people as he plotted screweing over more people. Seriously, there was a time for years when this guy was liked to hitler even by the least participating member of any BMW forum, and now there are people saying "well, I havent been hurt by him personally, but Ive heard of it through the grape vine, but time heals all wounds" type of crap. Hitler should still be known as one of the most evil people ever in Earth's history 200 years from now, as Mert should me know as one of the most vile, ruthless, lying backstabbing, piece of shat human beings for at LEAST the rest of his life times. THAT is Mert. He doesnt deserve a "2nd" chance as many are calling it on here, because this would be about his 10th. We should be done with this $#@!er. This is a new forum, and that is good to get some of the crap out that exists in the others, but you should know certain people from the past forums need not be involved here, and it will better this community.

Seriously Bimmerboost, you think that ASR is bad right now for what they are doing or have done to people? Take that x100 for what he has done blatantly over and over and over and over and over. This is like 15 years are lies and deceit this guy has given us. He probable has stolen $500,000 USD from people over the course of this time and always comes out a certain time later and tries to renew his bonds. And everytime the same old $#@! happens. im sick of it.

Dont let this fvcker in.
    I respect you and your opinion. This is what gets me, if it is truly as you say then someone like that simply can't be here. We are open, but we don't accept thieves who lie, cheat, and steal. We don't need that junk here.

I know a lot of what goes on but I honestly don't know the whole Mert story. If you can point us in the direction of what transpired it may help.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I know all that stuff. Lol. I just don't care no more. All forums are turning to trash anyways.
    I hope you don't think that about us. I want to try the best to make sure we are the quality option and will do what is necessary to ensure that.

You are a good member Batta, want to make sure you enjoy it here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I'm sure he will get himself get off anyways. If he gets enough neg reps doesn't he het banned or something like that?
    Yes

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rt turbo Click here to enlarge
    Its amazing how people like this keep getting let through, and its from this type of attitude. Im flabbergasted this is even happening.

DOES ASR MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU PEOPLE??!! MERT AND WHAT HE HAS DONE IS ASR X 1000.

He lies about litereally EVERTHING. Currently, What he calls "tuning everything himself" is having another much more capable tuner tune the car then blatantly lying about it within a week saying he did the tuning to make the new 60-130 record. He then says the same $#@! he says here to any naysayer when the person who actually tuned the car came in and said he indeed did the tune (meaning Mert didnt tune it, maybe tweeked it at best). WTF people. This crazy.
    Allowing people like Mert on a forum is what will keep this forum from growing. I 100% agree with you RT. He should be removed. I will not post on here until he is removed I suggest anyone who understanda what he has done to many do the same. Sorry I'm out of here until Mert is banned.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Allowing people like Mert on a forum is what will keep this forum from growing. I 100% agree with you RT. He should be removed. I will not post on here until he is removed I suggest anyone who understanda what he has done to many do the same. Sorry I'm out of here until Mert is banned.
    So all we had to go to get rid of you was have Mert post? Maybe I can convince Mert to come back...

He's gone bud, he left of his own volition.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well, it ended before it even started. Good for some people I guess. Reading most of the stories...he did seem like someone who might have been/still is shady.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Gringotegra:I say keep him around... probably has more knowledge on turbo E46 m3's than anyone else

Please stay on the Honda forums with your BS comments,you realy dont know what you are saying.
    You do not even own a M3 so what the $#@! are you doing here.
    Last edited by daytonaM3; 02-21-2011 at 07:08 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by daytonaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Please stay on the Honda forums with your BS comments,you realy dont know what you are saying.
    Bud, this isn't the right attitude. I understand you don't like Mert but some of our best members are guys who don't own BMW's. We are mostly an enthusiast site and that attracts all kinds of people. The have a BMW or get out mentality doesn't belong here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by daytonaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Gringotegra:I say keep him around... probably has more knowledge on turbo E46 m3's than anyone else

this very attitude shows your character. agressive boy.

What makes you act like a king? A 3.0L M3 E36 which costs 4000 euros? does that give you a privilige to insult a honda owner?

do you have the right to act so poor cause you have a 4000 euro worth m3?

you ve been attacking me all the time. was in netherlands 2 months ago, and will let you know next time I will be in netherlands.
    You should visit a doctor, dont take this as an insult, you should get rid of your complexes, and jealousy.
    I will bring you to the hospital, you need serious treatment in order not to brake others' hearts.

The fact that I have made my own S50B32 TwinTurbo, which is much refined than yours makes you sick.

Seriously, please visit a doctor, so that you wont attack others.

rest in piece. GG. you attacked hpf all over BF. here you attack me.
    do I care? No.

you have a problem and complexes.

BTW, now I will act as you did and go all over the forums and type GG is a homosexual, I saw him group-sexing with 3 other men. He is a big homo .
    This is not true, but I will act like you did w/o proof. GG is a homo.

This is exactly how you act.

bf is full of silly guys, who talk 90 % of the time, such as mrblonde, highboosting. All they do is type, judge, insult, with no success in Bimmer FI world.

I dont care if I get banned over there or here, as there is nothing to learn for me on the forums. I do my own tests. I dont read on forums.
    I own a dyno dynamics, a hobbygarage, E36 m3 euro TT, e46 m3 euro TT, porsche 997TT, nissan GTR TT. All my hobby toys.

There is no data/knowhow for me on forums, your bloody BF is full of silly thread such as "blown headgasket", "where is the best place to buy an intercooler", "what are the pros and cons of standalone". And almost each thread is replied by web-hores like mrblonde and highboosting. they have zero success but all type and type.

So you come back here act the way you did, try to learn some stuff.

Meanwhile moderators, please close my account.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Meanwhile moderators, please close my account.
    We don't close accounts or even offer that as an option.

If you do not wish to have your account, simply leave it dormant.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Aaaaannnndddddddd after saying he is leaving he's back....................hahahahahhahahhahaha so so so so much drama for nothing!
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol, he still thinks we want him out of our forum lives because we are jealous. LOL

Hardly Mert.
    | 1997 Estoril M3 - TURBO - |
    Click here to enlarge
    | GT3582R | 8.5:1 forged internals | ARP stuffs | SS oring block & Elring HG | Fully balanced & blueprinted 3.3L S52 |
    | Nick G custom tune | 46mm Precision gate | 62# injectors | Dual 255's |

Goal to be the first GT35r E36 to: 30 psi, 140+ mph, < 6 second 60-130

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

You will take me to a doctor??

Please send me pm when you are in the Netherlands and i will bring you to a hospital.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    im starting to like this thread Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I think saying one is not going to post on so-and-so forum because of a member is somewhat childish. Even here, members have already been alerted about Mert. Heck, I wish Bill aka Shadowman of Discovery would post here. I would love to ask him how he sleeps at night. I did just that and got banned on M5Board. If a forum has a shady member, just have the offending party post their first hand experiences. Then other members can join in on the fun as we rip him another pie hole.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
    I think saying one is not going to post on so-and-so forum because of a member is somewhat childish. Even here, members have already been alerted about Mert. Heck, I wish Bill aka Shadowman of Discovery would post here. I would love to ask him how he sleeps at night. I did just that and got banned on M5Board. If a forum has a shady member, just have the offending party post their first hand experiences. Then other members can join in on the fun as we rip him another pie hole.
    You are correct. The more he posts the more he will show himself. WEeeeeeeeeeee

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

most of the things he is accused of are true check it out search and you will see the truth, but he also has built an incredible car! Now the things about having him tune it himself or having someone else is up in the air, the tuner in question keeps his mouth shut which i respect! But a sleuth who will also remain nameless found the connection on a very oddball site! He eluded to it to me and i followed his footsteps and came to the same conclusion! Now do i think mert tuned the car himself at one time absolutely, but i think it was over his head and he could not get it perfect, so he called in the real tuning expert who got it right! Mert is a decent guy outside of the quote unquote alleged thievery! SO here is my take if he is here to just learn contribute and talk about his awesome car let him stay! But if he is here to sell anything i mean anything at all that should not be allowed not even a injector from an old setup! Info only and if he is seen to cause any trouble at all ban for life!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
    Heck, I wish Bill aka Shadowman of Discovery would post here. I would love to ask him how he sleeps at night. I did just that and got banned on M5Board
    You got banned for asking him a question that held him accountable? Wait, M5board is still allowing Shadowman to be a vendor there?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jacobs323i Click here to enlarge
    most of the things he is accused of are true check it out search and you will see the truth, but he also has built an incredible car! Now the things about having him tune it himself or having someone else is up in the air, the tuner in question keeps his mouth shut which i respect! But a sleuth who will also remain nameless found the connection on a very oddball site! He eluded to it to me and i followed his footsteps and came to the same conclusion! Now do i think mert tuned the car himself at one time absolutely, but i think it was over his head and he could not get it perfect, so he called in the real tuning expert who got it right! Mert is a decent guy outside of the quote unquote alleged thievery! SO here is my take if he is here to just learn contribute and talk about his awesome car let him stay! But if he is here to sell anything i mean anything at all that should not be allowed not even a injector from an old setup! Info only and if he is seen to cause any trouble at all ban for life!
    He will never be allowed to sell anything here, that much is 100% certain.

He has not caused much trouble because he knows how much baggage there is. I will not allow Mert to sell anything here, period.

It is also clear there is a tuner involved with Mert's car. A VERY good tuner, one of the best, and we should leave it at that as the tuner wants it left that way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You got banned for asking him a question that held him accountable? Wait, M5board is still allowing Shadowman to be a vendor there?
    BigM62, please clarify this. If Shadowman is back on M5board and Gustav is actually allowing that I want to know.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast