Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    if what you posted above is true, link it. otherwise its just rumor. do you really want me to believe what someone i dont know says about another i dont know?
    I really dont have the time to link all the 100's of thread of this. Maybe Cam (highboosting m3) will if he gets wind of this thread. Black momba is another one who Im sure would love to tell his story (although probably sick of it after many times trying to get it out there).
    Your a noob i guess to the bMW world to not know this. Just what I was talking about above. Those who know have been with BMWs for awhile now.
    | 1997 Estoril M3 - TURBO - |
    Click here to enlarge
    | GT3582R | 8.5:1 forged internals | ARP stuffs | SS oring block & Elring HG | Fully balanced & blueprinted 3.3L S52 |
    | Nick G custom tune | 46mm Precision gate | 62# injectors | Dual 255's |

Goal to be the first GT35r E36 to: 30 psi, 140+ mph, < 6 second 60-130

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

What he's said is somewhat true. I mean I seen all the threads about merts fake numbers, ripping people off and such. I don't remember if someone actually posted info showingfor sure 100percent that he stole money. Someone needs to search. I just don't remember.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rt turbo Click here to enlarge
    I really dont have the time to link all the 100's of thread of this. Maybe Cam (highboosting m3) will if he gets wind of this thread. Black momba is another one who Im sure would love to tell his story (although probably sick of it after many times trying to get it out there).
    Your a noob i guess to the bMW world to not know this. Just what I was talking about above. Those who know have been with BMWs for awhile now.
    but you see my point, yes im a noob, no offense taken on that. if someone was actually a victim, then i can agree with you. but for face value, his story his believeable, and so is yours, so word vs word right now, is not gonna get him kicked.

if links and facts are provided , then yes, he can get the ban stick almost instantly from users

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

I like to believe I'm a pretty informed person; I've read the Mert stories all the way back to 2003. There were a number of "projects" that failed, and one "kit" promotion that turned really bad. I think he realized it wasn't working, and called it quits.

I did business with 3 very well known vendors in the BMW world, and in these cases it went very poorly. I can attest to more than $10k in costs because of their actions, yet most people don't know what I'm talking about as they read this. I kept it private, and in the end learned a lesson. I know of a number of cases like this involving Merts old company, but it's his business. He's openly invited people to contact him regarding their greavances. One of the vendors I did business with was sued, and lost, and is living with those consequences. Yet...it's still one of the most "known" BMW vendors in the world. I'm suprised that business hasn't been brought up on Bimmerboost, because I know of FAR greater costs involved over many more people than Mert's case. I think in the end, Mert has become people's favorite target because he is accessible and continues to interact with people on forums, where the other companies I referenced above are pretty quiet.

I'm not defending Mert, but I'd like this forum to stick to facts rather than rumors and suposition. Of the people posting here that don't like him, how many have had personal dealings with him that have ended badly? (I know there are a couple) For the most part, people that are "against" Mert have no direct dealings with him.

Lastly, most people have no idea how business works in the real world. Even with contracts, and legal processes, things aren't always "fair" and reasonable. 2 parties may have completely different views of what is "professional".

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Someone needs to search. I just don't remember.
    Here is a start.. I just used key words "mert BMW scam"

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&h...fc6a07c812d0bf

This one is probably the most meaty http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=193897

I don't know anything about mert.. but for those interested the links above should get you started. Me personally.. I don't really care.
    Last edited by ccsykes; 02-20-2011 at 03:25 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Do your homework man.

@rt turbo,you told it exactly right,i already removed my pics and will watch the drama from sideline Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ccsykes Click here to enlarge
    Here is a start.. I just used key words "mert BMW scam"

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&h...fc6a07c812d0bf

This one is probably the most meaty http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=193897

I don't know anything about mert.. but for those interested the links above should get you started. Me personally.. I don't really care.

so all i can see is that he onwed up to making mistakes, and i see one situation posted multiple times about a customer not getting what he wanted.. im soryy but $#@! happens and i currently dont see the man as the devil a select few are portraying

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    this is 100 % wrong.

show me a person, I will give my contact details so his lawyer can contact me.

"raped many" is a claim w/o solid proof.

this is a wrong info, all I did was my kits quality was bad by 2005-2007. Had many customer cars and could not focus on each of them.

my trade / commercial tuning lasted from 2005 till 2007. Left the tuning business with a financial loss, which I did not care as I had my own business.

I am from a well known family and live over the ground. Anyone can find me within 1 day.

After 2007, where my commercial tuning ceased, kept on working on my E36 Euro / E46 M3 Euro.

the money I spend on my cars is my hard earned money. I daily drive a 2009 Porsche Turbo, all bought with hard earnt money.

some can call me megalomaniac, I really do not care.

e46fanatics hates me. DO not care. over the 46fanatics, that is a hpf forum, under sole domination of hpf.

They hate me as I talked about reality, and that was not liked by hpf.

5 years ago I wrote: a FI system must be tested up to 200 mph or top speed to make sure it is reliable. Now, withing 1 year 3-4 hpf m3s broke down at 170 mph.
    Even the orage color m3 overheated at 173 mph, can be seen on their own video.

There is person here in Istanbul with a stage 3 hpf m3, he simply runs away. I call him many many many times. No way. He started a thread: stage 3/4 guys put your dbn files to make mert shut up. No news, no dbns....

I ask them for a speedo video, cause they video even if they go to lavatory. Just 1 video where the orange m3 overheats.

After spending 13 years on E36 M3 Euro and 6 years on E46 M3, my M3s are now at a position, which are far away from any other m3 out there.

The "technical" and "mechanical" gaps are big and the the difference will increase. By the time I type these, I am working on my M3s.

Why should I hide that after spending so much money, sleeples nights on my own dyno, on the road, under the car, over the car.... That is my passion, my love.

I have covered a long way, now I have the right to boast about my M3s.

The fact that the fastest E46 M3 is from Turkey, and the owner is not a soft guy, likes to boast makes some people jealous.
    Show me one other E46 M3 which is really fast and it is "custom made". There is no.

I build my own hardware. I make plans and then fullfill them.

I do tune my own software. Some say other people tuen my cars. This is impossible, I do tune almost each sunday. Cannot bring a tuner
    each weekend to Istanbul.

I do these first on my own dyno dynamics then on the road.

All the internals are pure custom made. There is no other copy out in the world.
    Even if I send an engine internal to a manufacturer, I send them as a Audi part. Confidential.

Unfortunately, noone could help me or guide me cause no other guy pushed the S54 to the limits as much as I did.
    I wish there was someone who could help me.

All my tests are a love and pleasure process. I get 4 different sets of pistons and test them. many components are tested and thrown to the shelf.
    new components all the time. the thrill for better and better.

BTW, I am working on my E36 m3 Euro, a twin turbo system, it will be close to myE46 m3 TT.

This forum did not have bias for vendors and stood straight.
    Even if I am banned here, do you think I will stop working on my M3s? No way.
    I dont do it to show others.
    Simple.
    I do it as a passion, it is an obsession.

The obsession and passion will continue whether banned or not, its been the motive since 1997.

Mert Dastan

Jesus Christ I feel old on BMW forums when people are posting about Mert and dont really know or were not a part of a bMW forum when he fVcked and laughed at people as he plotted screweing over more people. Seriously, there was a time for years when this guy was liked to hitler even by the least participating member of any BMW forum, and now there are people saying "well, I havent been hurt by him personally, but Ive heard of it through the grape vine, but time heals all wounds" type of crap. Hitler should still be known as one of the most evil people ever in Earth's history 200 years from now, as Mert should me know as one of the most vile, ruthless, lying backstabbing, piece of shat human beings for at LEAST the rest of his life times. THAT is Mert. He doesnt deserve a "2nd" chance as many are calling it on here, because this would be about his 10th. We should be done with this $#@!er. This is a new forum, and that is good to get some of the crap out that exists in the others, but you should know certain people from the past forums need not be involved here, and it will better this community.

Seriously Bimmerboost, you think that ASR is bad right now for what they are doing or have done to people? Take that x100 for what he has done blatantly over and over and over and over and over. This is like 15 years are lies and deceit this guy has given us. He probable has stolen $500,000 USD from people over the course of this time and always comes out a certain time later and tries to renew his bonds. And everytime the same old $#@! happens. im sick of it.

Dont let this fvcker in.
    Jesus mert, it still amazes me you can say this clearly without blinking knowing what you have done, who you have screwed, and including the many times you did admit to these many travasties. I mean, there are actually prices out on your head in Turkey right now. You have done so many bad things to people that you fvcked the wrong ones finally and now you have worse people out to hurt you. And still you sit here and spew this crap as if you actually believe it yourself now. How do you live with yourself? Is this serious? DId you not admit about a year ago to everything when you had a gun to your head? wtf is this? God. Not judging, because its easy to see you are going strait to hell without passing go and collecting $200.

Suck it Mert, suck it long, and suck it hard.
    if what you posted above is true, link it. otherwise its just rumor. do you really want me to believe what someone i dont know says about another i dont know?

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...4&postcount=21

10-04-2010, 10:18 PM
    Black Mamba Click here to enlarge
    Cars: E36 325i 2.8L

So the crook is still alive ! Click here to enlarge
    I guess is time to hire a bounty hunter in turkey to try to collect the u$ 5000 that he still owes me.
    I couldn't care less about this guy 60 to 130 time...i prefer to see him doing a 130 to 0 mph in 0,1 second....in a frontal crash.Click here to enlarge

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...2&postcount=29

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...4&postcount=30

daytona M3 Click here to enlarge
    Cars: M3 turbo euro 1995,

Quote:
    Originally Posted by black bnr32 Click here to enlarge
    Interesting...So Neel at Apex Speed Tech is his tuner.

yep and he denied it on E46fanatics.

I wonder how he feels to drive a car paid with someone else his money,a lot of people know this and now they walk away with him because he has a fast 60-130Click here to enlarge

His attitude has never changed,now he is mister nice guy but that will change very soon as always.

Btw there are more people who gets money frim this dirtbag.

Here is the Mert as we know him for years,look below

Originally Posted by turboaddiction Click here to enlarge
    Is that how you did it? How is it wired up?

On the BF you are telling that I cannot tune my car and I hire a top level tuner.
    this is true, that TOP LEVEL tuner is MERT DASTAN, from Istanbul.

Cameron, it is very hard and heartbreaking for you to accept my 60-130 record. Sorry to have set it.

I tune my own M3s and M5. Nobody else touches my software. Got 2 M3s and 1 M5 on which I do work each day.

Ask the tuner, who was supposed to tune my M3. Email him to reveal the truth. Inspector Cameron, you can do it boy.

You said, anyone with money can do it. NO. NO. NO.

There are many rich guys around, richer than me, and they dont focuss on E46 m3s, they buy a gallardo and turbo it or a Ford Gt or a Murcielago.
    Tuning a M3 or any other car to make 1000 whp, and be reliable, and make a good time on 60-130 requires more than money. You must dedicate your life to your cars to come to this level, as an ameteur tuner.

I just bought a Porsche 997 TT, and could buy a gallardoClick here to enlarge with the same money. No I keep on working with my M3s and will keep on working.
    I have set a record, 60-130 record, and will keep on setting records.

Another sad news for cameron.

Your brain capacity, in other words IQ seems to be very low. This M3 requires to work every SINGLE DAY throughout 365 days a year. Each and every day we work on this E46 M3. (also on my E36 Euro M3, not to make you envy, also on my M5).
    So, flying a tuner from Europe, or USA to Turkey 365 days is not possible, nor would a tuner accept.

Must be hard for you but I do tune each and every phase / part of my M3s. You type like an internet ***** on many forums, just spend your time on tuning your own car and get rid of the oem DME.

You were not even successfull in tuning a stand alone. I remember you hiring a tuner and still not being successfull and you revert back to oem dme.

Cameron, your brain capacity prevents you from understanding the following reality:
    I dont tune for money, I dont have any commercial transaction in tuning.
    I do this as a hobby and with so much passion.
    Drive a 997 TT daily, and work on my M/// cars with love.

The day I bought my 997 TT, went out tuning my E36 M3 for 3 hours. This is called passion. Just think of you and your surfe board.

I dont care what you think or others think,

two guys, you and kenny mrblonde, act like a 3 months old infant due to your envy.
    Last edited by mertd; Today at 01:47 AM.
    Click here to enlarge

Last edited by daytona M3; 10-05-2010 at 06:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepo

This thread is interesting http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...highlight=Mert

I can look for more. Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by GG///M3; 02-20-2011 at 11:23 AM.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Here is another link http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...highlight=Mert

03-14-2007, 06:08 PM
    ManimillioN Click here to enlarge
    Cars: None
    Feedback Score: 0 reviews

The truth about DA Motorsport (so called 1000hp M3) - Scam artists!
    Quote:
    Hello guys,
    I'm Rija the owner of maybe 500 hp turbo m3 instead of 1000hp promised by DA MOTORSPORT in turkey...
    this is the story:
    at first we contacted him by mail and after several mailing we agreed about the amount of 1000hp turbo kit. This amount was 9600 euro
    We brought the [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]car[/COLOR][/COLOR] there on april 2005. We transfered about 4000 euros before bringing the car in turkey. Once we arrived there Mert told me that he must modify the chassis unless DAMOTORSPORT can't make the car testings... i agreed. I stayed 2 days in istanbul.
    When i went back to France he wrote me this e-mail:
    De : da-motorsport <info@da-motorsport.com>Répondre à : info@da-motorsport.com
    I found an excellent turbocharger for you.
    This new charger is a new world. Will make the M3 a super fast car.What you need is:
    1-You need new [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]valves[/COLOR][/COLOR].
    Also your valve springs must be changed with modifiedones. Your current valve springs cannot open and close at 2.2 bar of boostpressure. 9 of the [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]valves[/COLOR][/COLOR] are worn and when they are seated they do not seatproperly. Also most of the valve steams are worn. We will buy new [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]valves[/COLOR][/COLOR] andalso heavy duty valve springs.
    Your current valve springs must be changed. Racing valve springs, upper and lower titanium retainers will be installed. 1640 euro including labor of the head and installation.
    2- - Chasis must be modified. You were in my car and this is no joke. If we donot modify the rear end of the M3 we will damage it during software tuning. Wemust do it. The first part that will fail is the rear subframe. The final drivecarrier will flex and damage the [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]transmission[/COLOR][/COLOR] and propeller shaft. We willdamage these parts during software tuning. 1.420 Euro for chasis and finaldrive carrier mods.
    3- We need a X brace 245 Euro
    4- Front tower brace 420 Euro
    5-Rear tower brace 540 Euro. Without these 3 items we cannot test the car. This is not a child’s game. Chasis flexes under 1000 nm of torque if you do notinstall these parts. In fact with the new turbocharger we will make 1150 nM oftorque.
    6- Two tires 255-40-17 Bridgestone S03 480 Euro (here we have expensivetires)
    7- Final drive price is 1.540 Euro. We can get a final drive for 1100 euro butthese will be too old. Old ones have less than 25 % lock. So you need a goodconditioned one. 1540 euro includes installation and differential oil.
    8- You need the clutch which we use. Your current clucth and pressure platewill not hold under 1150 nM of torque and needs to be replaced. 1260 Euro
    9- You also need a flywheel, your flywheel is worn and need to be replaced witha stronger one. Standard M3 flywheels get damaged under 2.2 bar. Moreover yourcurrent flywheel is worn. 960 Euro.
    10- You need to buy the sway bars that we have offered you. 690 Euro. This isa chasis modification.
    11- Please send me the timing chain rails which you should bring earlier.
    12- You will also need 3 gauges inside [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]your [COLOR=blue ! important]car[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR].
    A- Boost gauge of 2.5 bar 177 EURO
    B- Exhaust gas temperature gauge 233 Euro
    C- Fuel pressure gauge 246 EuroThese 3 gauges are very important to monitor any problem of the car. Sometimes ahose can be loose and you will have 0 psi of boost and this will be seen withthe help of the gauge. Exhaust temperature gauge is a MUST for all turbochargedcars. EGT gauge shows what is going on inside the engine.
    13- Forged piston production is 4-5 weeks as the drag season is approaching isUSA. I do not prefer waiting 5 weeks. If we want them to produce the pistonsin 7 days we have to pay an additional fee of 380 Euro. If you want to wait 5weeks the complete project will be delayed, because we need to install thepistons and program the softare and also test the car which will take 1000 km. The long piston production time is not our fault. As you have arrived 1 monthlater than the predetermined time schedule, our piston producer has becomebusier. It depends on you, we can wait for 5 weeks. As I wrote above, thecomplete project will be delayed due to the 5 weeks.Total cost of the new items is 10.231 Euro.
    Plus the main turbocharger kit.What was the 1000 hp Turbo Kit that we have offered you? 9.700 Euro orsomething like that? I have to go back and check my old mails so please informus about the “price of the main kit”.These items MUST be changed. Without these items we cannot modify your car. Once again if one of these items fail we cannot finish the 1000 hp project. Youhave been in my car and saw how it was. We have serious boost pressures. YourM3 will run at 2.2 bar and rev 8300 rpm.
    We need to receice money in order to buy these parts. Please confirm the totalamount of the new items and also the main price of the turbo kit and we arewaiting for your money transfer. It will be faster to send money with WesternUnion.
    Thanks God I have found a “wonderful” turbocharger for your M3 and we will makea very very fast M3. In fact your M3 will be faster than mine. Once you comehere we will test yours and mine.On Sunday I have found a SL 65 and kicked it. It was so nice and cannot tellyou how it felt. Highway and I hit 330km/h. SL 65 was shocked. My camera hadno casette inside. I wish there was a casette inside. SL65 tried to beat usand we flied and there was a huge difference between us. Your M3 will be a SL65 and GT2 Killer.Best regardsMert DASTAN--DA Team ChiefS50B32 + Garrett GT42 = 1.000+ hp--

-We checked the flywheel: it's an original one. We paid for a modified one as you see in his mail...
    -Not even one Gauge inside the car. Have you read his prices????
    -Sway bars are original ones... we paid 690 euros
    -1.420 Euro for chasis and final drive carrier mods: No final drive carrier modification at all.
    We don't have a ball bearing turbocharger just a small one with A/R .60, that will never output 1000 hp.
    When i finished paying the total amount after about 10 months the car was not finished. Mert kept it 8 months more to finish it. I went back there on september 2006 to take it.
    I was so deceived to see that on DAMOTORSPORT dyno the car didn't show 1000 hp. Maybe 330 rwhp...
    And so on... DAMOTORSPORT just ripped us off, the kept all my original parts, maybe they sold them, if you read this Mert you should be ashamed.
    There are many things that i didn't say here but ask question if you want... I will post some pictures of DA MOTORSPORT work, TSI wires like rubbish.
    From Istanbul to France the car ate 5 liters of oil!!! is that normal????
    Conclusion, if you want to be ripped off, buy a kit from DA MOTORSPORT...
    Some friends of mine have also had problems with Mert... They didn't get their parts.

Taken from a Turkish BMW forum. I am sooo not surprised, they couldn't even come up with a simple dyno sheet for their claimed 1000hp.

Mert Dasdan (owner) from DA Motorsport has also been trying to tell me that an E46 M3 loses 38% of its engine power once the power gets to the rear wheel.

He has been asked to race a local (Local to Istanbul, Turkey) Single Turbo Supra, and never ever showed up since he knew that the Supra would rip him an other hole.

I am just speachless!

Edit another: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...5&postcount=21

01-04-2007, 07:50 AM
    rija Click here to enlarge
    Cars: Turbo M3 e36 Sedan

DA and I
    I'm the owner of the claimed 1000 HP on DA web site.
    All I can say is never buy a kit from DA MOTORSPOR! my car is still in my garage since I took it back from turkey after 18 months.
    I can't drive it over 5000 rpm because of a cut!
    I paid for chassis modifications and there is no chassis modification
    There is not even one gauge in the car!!!
    It consumns as much oil as fuel!!
    And a lot of surprises!!!
    I was waiting for Mert to send the parts that were missing but now i realise that he will never send them. He just kept the money...
    The pictures on the web site do not represent reality, the turbo is much more little under the exhaust manifold. It's a non ball bearing one!
    I will post some pictures later... notice that DA motorsport forum is closed... i'm sure it's because he's afraid i post something...

Last edited by GG///M3; 02-20-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Here is a link showing how Mert tried to scam another person by using fake references http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...9&postcount=23

Mert WEEP.

zulu4 Click here to enlarge
    Cars: Z4 2.5L

as a followup to this thread, i asked for some references from mert and was given email addresses to 2 owners of the DA Z4 kit. i wrote to both and they were both invalid addresses

i informed mert and he provided me with another one, an australian account and the person replied with much enthusiasm until i asked for pictures. thereafter, silence.

i pondered over this purchase a great deal and did lots of research into other kits and finally decided to ask Mert if he would be willing to send me the kit if i paid for the shipping and a deposit as well as provide him with my credit card number as a form of security. the balance would be paid once his kit has been successfully fitted and dyno-ed.

his reply was to double the original asking price. nice... needless to say, i didn't go with DA. instead, i'm awaiting my ESS TS kit right now

Last edited by zulu4; 01-04-2007 at 10:00 AM..
    Last edited by GG///M3; 02-20-2011 at 11:19 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

i wish i could read those links, but im banned for linking to a discussion here at BB.. ill proxy it later though

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

i wish i could read those links, but im banned for linking to a discussion here at BB.. ill proxy it later though
    I fixed some of them for you to view

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

GG,

all of your claims and statements are 1sided. I am not going to defend myself as only I know how much that french m3 owner owes me.

nobody knows what has happened. this is internet. I can type: "I saw GG making sex with 3 other men" Is it correct. No. But thats internet.
    Will you become a g.y cause I blamed you. No. You will keep on living as you did before my silly claim.

nobody knows the details of what has happened.

I am repeating again, even if I will be banned here, my passion, records will continue.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

GG,

all of your claims and statements are 1sided. I am not going to defend myself as only I know how much that french m3 owner owes me.

nobody knows what has happened. this is internet. I can type: "I saw GG making sex with 3 other men" Is it correct. No. But thats internet.
    Will you become a g.y cause I blamed you. No. You will keep on living as you did before my silly claim.

I am repeating again, even if I will be banned here, my passion, records will continue.
    Actually, people do know the details of what has happened through proof. There is lots of it bud. Receipts, and hard evidence in the cars and parts not received. This is what you do, say its one sided with everything, yet pretty much every single customer you have has the same costly experience with you. All you do is wait a number of years and start to post again ad when called out you say it never happened and there is another side to the story. The only side you have is blatantly lying about the past and the other side is clouted with proof, facts, and real experiences from a large number of people. This is the internet and we are trying to not let you get away with this anymore because it is easy for crooks like you to get away with it over the internet.

So keep your passion, keep building BMWs, but we dont want you part of our community. You are dead to the BMW community.

BTW, you dont have the record. You dont have any record. Boris annihilated it so shut up about breaking records.
    Last edited by rt turbo; 02-20-2011 at 02:42 PM.
    | 1997 Estoril M3 - TURBO - |
    Click here to enlarge
    | GT3582R | 8.5:1 forged internals | ARP stuffs | SS oring block & Elring HG | Fully balanced & blueprinted 3.3L S52 |
    | Nick G custom tune | 46mm Precision gate | 62# injectors | Dual 255's |

Goal to be the first GT35r E36 to: 30 psi, 140+ mph, < 6 second 60-130

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

rt turbo, I dont care what you want or say. you act like you ve been here or you have first hand evidence.

Boris has a E30 record and on a track.

I own the E46 M3 60*130 record. Like it or not. Yes E46 M3 60*130 and 100-150 record belong to me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

I don't want to defend someone here and i know nothing about Mert and his kits but i read a posted link here , couldn't find anything wrong in it. he says is kits have bad quality and apologize for it , what is wrong with that?
    past is past , stick to the present .if he wants to act like a douche ,def he will be banned but based on his comments i can see he doesn't want (i hope) troubles here so stop attacking him guys ,nobody is the right judge here so don't judge him please

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    With my own will, moderators please close my account.

Dont want to deal with negative comments.

I dont like to discuss behind a keyboard, rather will work on my M3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I say keep him around... probably has more knowledge on turbo E46 m3's than anyone else

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Please dont think that I am just jumping on the bandwagon. I am just showing what I searched and found. I'm no expert but this doesnt look like 1000+ HP e36 m3 to me.. He bought the kit right Twinturbom3?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

With my own will, moderators please close my account.

Dont want to deal with negative comments.

I dont like to discuss behind a keyboard, rather will work on my M3s.
    Please Don't get so emotional , just wanted to be helpful

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

No cos were gona have to read his BS and I did this and I did that and no one else can ever do it BULL$#@!!
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    GG,

I dont give a crap about ur records. If you would have ripped me off I would have been smacking your face with an axe.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rep for you GG!! ^^^^*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Rep for you GG!! ^^^^*
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

BB is place where all are welcome and the users decide who gets banned right? then let nature take its course..
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Apparently he has something to offer. Just remember no one kisses ass on this forum, if we dont like you; you're gone.

And I don't want to hear "he screwed me, you screw him" story, you are starting out on a fresh page here; don't blow it.

Show us some pics of the M3s!!
    This.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast