Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Should Mert be allowed to be a part of BimmerBoost?

Guys, it has become apparent to many that Mert has begun to be active on BimmerBoost. However, this has caused somewhat of a negative backlash as I have received many pm's asking to get rid of him as well as pm's stating the opposite.

Now, I respect the guys performance achievements. I respect enthusiasts and all BMW enthusiasts are welcome here. I'm not a judge, I'm not going to evaluate the guys soul, but there is a bit of baggage he brings with him.

It's your guys forum, you decide if you want him to participate or not. He has not wronged me personally and I have not seen him do anything wrong. There are those who state he is a thief and so forth and clearly if that is the true we don't need or want a negative influence who takes advantage of members here.

BB, you make the call.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Who is this guy Mert? if he's a jerk give him a chance , maybe he will change. I used to be jerk but after i joined BB i've changed(or maybe i think i'm no longer a jerk) Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i like him, he should be more of it than me since he actually has a bmw Click here to enlarge

no but really, unless he is bagging on someone hard like calling them $#@! and a bunch of other things just let em be.. on another note is is from Europe somewhere and we know they are a little different overthere right? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I say let him come, he has a unique perspective having the world's most powerful S54 and he's broken more parts than anyone else. My understanding is that he is out of the business so I don't think there is a risk of him screwing any new people over, but he clearly has screwed people in the past.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by spdu4ea Click here to enlarge
    but he clearly has screwed people in the past.
    This is the part that gets me. If he clearly has, I don't think it should be a forgive and forget type of thing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    A lot of people do get a lot of money from this $#@! so if i were the owner of this site he should be banned from the start,from 2003 till now he is causing problems.
    he has also used many fake user namers and pretend to be someone else,as far as i remember he used more than 5 different names,so $#@! of with this lyer.

@ Sticky ,you will only get trouble here with this lyer i promise you that.i know him a very long time from different forums.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Btw what is his name now on BB??

Ask around(BF,E46fanatics,M3forum etc...) and i am sure he will be gone in a minute on this site,the people who "likes" gives a opinion but do not know who this big ass lyer is.

A few months ago his forum name was laylom on E46fanatics and he was pretending to be a Greek and was lying again, this guy is realy nuts i tell you.

This was his latest fake name of Mert Dastan on E46fanatics but there are many more through the years: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=812018
    Last edited by daytonaM3; 02-19-2011 at 12:24 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by daytonaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Btw what is his name now on BB??

Ask around and i am sure he will be gone in a minute on this site.
    his name is twinturbom3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I run a large scale business with many people coming and going through the operation over the course of a year. My experience has been, let people in and they will make their own future. If they aren't meant to stay, things are usually pretty clear from the outset, and a decision can be made. That's your role Sticky; as a business owner.

Personally, he's never rubed me the wrong way, although sometimes I find he gets in a little bit over his head on the technical side. I know I do sometimes, but that's the fun of this isn't it? Let the man post...he's got some pretty nice things on the go.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The only thing he has is megalomania.
    I am a regular visitor of this site but that will be less because this site will be the Mert Dastan show in the future .

quick Google search: http://www.google.nl/#hl=nl&biw=1419...63de8c0f0e1754
    Last edited by daytonaM3; 02-19-2011 at 01:33 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by daytonaM3 Click here to enlarge
    The only thing he has is megalomania.
    I am a regular visitor of this site but that will be less because this site will be the Mert Dastan show in the future .
    Honestly, Mert has been pretty quiet here. He hasn't done anything yet so what would you have me do?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Honestly, Mert has been pretty quiet here. He hasn't done anything yet so what would you have me do?
    Nothing you are the moderator,just wait a while and you will see what i meant.

For now he will behave himself because he knows that he will be watched ,the only thing he asks is 60-130 and 100-150 times hahaha realy pathetic.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is the part that gets me. If he clearly has, I don't think it should be a forgive and forget type of thing.
    i think its cool for him to stay, as long as ppl know about him. this thread is lettin ppl know what he's done in the past and ppl now know to stay away from him.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    i think its cool for him to stay, as long as ppl know about him. this thread is lettin ppl know what he's done in the past and ppl now know to stay away from him.
    I don't exactly know the extent of what he did in the past so I hope that is cleared up.

And yes, as long as people are informed I think that is the most important part.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    he's pretty big over on e46fanatics x.x
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Let him join but if he causes any trouble he should be gone quick.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Do what you will, but he has raped many in the pocket.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Do what you will, but he has raped many in the pocket.
    this is 100 % wrong.

show me a person, I will give my contact details so his lawyer can contact me.

"raped many" is a claim w/o solid proof.

this is a wrong info, all I did was my kits quality was bad by 2005-2007. Had many customer cars and could not focus on each of them.

my trade / commercial tuning lasted from 2005 till 2007. Left the tuning business with a financial loss, which I did not care as I had my own business.

I am from a well known family and live over the ground. Anyone can find me within 1 day.

After 2007, where my commercial tuning ceased, kept on working on my E36 Euro / E46 M3 Euro.

the money I spend on my cars is my hard earned money. I daily drive a 2009 Porsche Turbo, all bought with hard earnt money.

some can call me megalomaniac, I really do not care.

e46fanatics hates me. DO not care. over the 46fanatics, that is a hpf forum, under sole domination of hpf.

They hate me as I talked about reality, and that was not liked by hpf.

5 years ago I wrote: a FI system must be tested up to 200 mph or top speed to make sure it is reliable. Now, withing 1 year 3-4 hpf m3s broke down at 170 mph.
    Even the orage color m3 overheated at 173 mph, can be seen on their own video.

There is person here in Istanbul with a stage 3 hpf m3, he simply runs away. I call him many many many times. No way. He started a thread: stage 3/4 guys put your dbn files to make mert shut up. No news, no dbns....

I ask them for a speedo video, cause they video even if they go to lavatory. Just 1 video where the orange m3 overheats.

After spending 13 years on E36 M3 Euro and 6 years on E46 M3, my M3s are now at a position, which are far away from any other m3 out there.

The "technical" and "mechanical" gaps are big and the the difference will increase. By the time I type these, I am working on my M3s.

Why should I hide that after spending so much money, sleeples nights on my own dyno, on the road, under the car, over the car.... That is my passion, my love.

I have covered a long way, now I have the right to boast about my M3s.

The fact that the fastest E46 M3 is from Turkey, and the owner is not a soft guy, likes to boast makes some people jealous.
    Show me one other E46 M3 which is really fast and it is "custom made". There is no.

I build my own hardware. I make plans and then fullfill them.

I do tune my own software. Some say other people tuen my cars. This is impossible, I do tune almost each sunday. Cannot bring a tuner
    each weekend to Istanbul.

I do these first on my own dyno dynamics then on the road.

All the internals are pure custom made. There is no other copy out in the world.
    Even if I send an engine internal to a manufacturer, I send them as a Audi part. Confidential.

Unfortunately, noone could help me or guide me cause no other guy pushed the S54 to the limits as much as I did.
    I wish there was someone who could help me.

All my tests are a love and pleasure process. I get 4 different sets of pistons and test them. many components are tested and thrown to the shelf.
    new components all the time. the thrill for better and better.

BTW, I am working on my E36 m3 Euro, a twin turbo system, it will be close to myE46 m3 TT.

This forum did not have bias for vendors and stood straight.
    Even if I am banned here, do you think I will stop working on my M3s? No way.
    I dont do it to show others.
    Simple.
    I do it as a passion, it is an obsession.

The obsession and passion will continue whether banned or not, its been the motive since 1997.

Mert Dastan
    Last edited by Twinturbom3; 02-19-2011 at 08:56 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    BB is place where all are welcome and the users decide who gets banned right? then let nature take its course..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Apparently he has something to offer. Just remember no one kisses ass on this forum, if we dont like you; you're gone.

And I don't want to hear "he screwed me, you screw him" story, you are starting out on a fresh page here; don't blow it.

Show us some pics of the M3s!!
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Jesus Christ I feel old on BMW forums when people are posting about Mert and dont really know or were not a part of a bMW forum when he fVcked and laughed at people as he plotted screweing over more people. Seriously, there was a time for years when this guy was liked to hitler even by the least participating member of any BMW forum, and now there are people saying "well, I havent been hurt by him personally, but Ive heard of it through the grape vine, but time heals all wounds" type of crap. Hitler should still be known as one of the most evil people ever in Earth's history 200 years from now, as Mert should me know as one of the most vile, ruthless, lying backstabbing, piece of shat human beings for at LEAST the rest of his life times. THAT is Mert. He doesnt deserve a "2nd" chance as many are calling it on here, because this would be about his 10th. We should be done with this $#@!er. This is a new forum, and that is good to get some of the crap out that exists in the others, but you should know certain people from the past forums need not be involved here, and it will better this community.

Seriously Bimmerboost, you think that ASR is bad right now for what they are doing or have done to people? Take that x100 for what he has done blatantly over and over and over and over and over. This is like 15 years are lies and deceit this guy has given us. He probable has stolen $500,000 USD from people over the course of this time and always comes out a certain time later and tries to renew his bonds. And everytime the same old $#@! happens. im sick of it.

Dont let this fvcker in.
    Last edited by rt turbo; 02-19-2011 at 11:00 PM.
    | 1997 Estoril M3 - TURBO - |
    Click here to enlarge
    | GT3582R | 8.5:1 forged internals | ARP stuffs | SS oring block & Elring HG | Fully balanced & blueprinted 3.3L S52 |
    | Nick G custom tune | 46mm Precision gate | 62# injectors | Dual 255's |

Goal to be the first GT35r E36 to: 30 psi, 140+ mph, < 6 second 60-130

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    this is 100 % wrong.

show me a person, I will give my contact details so his lawyer can contact me.

"raped many" is a claim w/o solid proof.

this is a wrong info, all I did was my kits quality was bad by 2005-2007. Had many customer cars and could not focus on each of them.

my trade / commercial tuning lasted from 2005 till 2007. Left the tuning business with a financial loss, which I did not care as I had my own business.

I am from a well known family and live over the ground. Anyone can find me within 1 day.

After 2007, where my commercial tuning ceased, kept on working on my E36 Euro / E46 M3 Euro.

the money I spend on my cars is my hard earned money. I daily drive a 2009 Porsche Turbo, all bought with hard earnt money.

some can call me megalomaniac, I really do not care.

e46fanatics hates me. DO not care. over the 46fanatics, that is a hpf forum, under sole domination of hpf.

They hate me as I talked about reality, and that was not liked by hpf.

5 years ago I wrote: a FI system must be tested up to 200 mph or top speed to make sure it is reliable. Now, withing 1 year 3-4 hpf m3s broke down at 170 mph.
    Even the orage color m3 overheated at 173 mph, can be seen on their own video.

There is person here in Istanbul with a stage 3 hpf m3, he simply runs away. I call him many many many times. No way. He started a thread: stage 3/4 guys put your dbn files to make mert shut up. No news, no dbns....

I ask them for a speedo video, cause they video even if they go to lavatory. Just 1 video where the orange m3 overheats.

After spending 13 years on E36 M3 Euro and 6 years on E46 M3, my M3s are now at a position, which are far away from any other m3 out there.

The "technical" and "mechanical" gaps are big and the the difference will increase. By the time I type these, I am working on my M3s.

Why should I hide that after spending so much money, sleeples nights on my own dyno, on the road, under the car, over the car.... That is my passion, my love.

I have covered a long way, now I have the right to boast about my M3s.

The fact that the fastest E46 M3 is from Turkey, and the owner is not a soft guy, likes to boast makes some people jealous.
    Show me one other E46 M3 which is really fast and it is "custom made". There is no.

I build my own hardware. I make plans and then fullfill them.

I do tune my own software. Some say other people tuen my cars. This is impossible, I do tune almost each sunday. Cannot bring a tuner
    each weekend to Istanbul.

I do these first on my own dyno dynamics then on the road.

All the internals are pure custom made. There is no other copy out in the world.
    Even if I send an engine internal to a manufacturer, I send them as a Audi part. Confidential.

Unfortunately, noone could help me or guide me cause no other guy pushed the S54 to the limits as much as I did.
    I wish there was someone who could help me.

All my tests are a love and pleasure process. I get 4 different sets of pistons and test them. many components are tested and thrown to the shelf.
    new components all the time. the thrill for better and better.

BTW, I am working on my E36 m3 Euro, a twin turbo system, it will be close to myE46 m3 TT.

This forum did not have bias for vendors and stood straight.
    Even if I am banned here, do you think I will stop working on my M3s? No way.
    I dont do it to show others.
    Simple.
    I do it as a passion, it is an obsession.

The obsession and passion will continue whether banned or not, its been the motive since 1997.

Mert Dastan
    Jesus mert, it still amazes me you can say this clearly without blinking knowing what you have done, who you have screwed, and including the many times you did admit to these many travasties. I mean, there are actually prices out on your head in Turkey right now. You have done so many bad things to people that you fvcked the wrong ones finally and now you have worse people out to hurt you. And still you sit here and spew this crap as if you actually believe it yourself now. How do you live with yourself? Is this serious? DId you not admit about a year ago to everything when you had a gun to your head? wtf is this? God. Not judging, because its easy to see you are going strait to hell without passing go and collecting $200.

Suck it Mert, suck it long, and suck it hard.
    | 1997 Estoril M3 - TURBO - |
    Click here to enlarge
    | GT3582R | 8.5:1 forged internals | ARP stuffs | SS oring block & Elring HG | Fully balanced & blueprinted 3.3L S52 |
    | Nick G custom tune | 46mm Precision gate | 62# injectors | Dual 255's |

Goal to be the first GT35r E36 to: 30 psi, 140+ mph, < 6 second 60-130

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know all that stuff. Lol. I just don't care no more. All forums are turning to trash anyways.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm sure he will get himself get off anyways. If he gets enough neg reps doesn't he het banned or something like that?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    if what you posted above is true, link it. otherwise its just rumor. do you really want me to believe what someone i dont know says about another i dont know?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast