Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 76 to 88 of 88
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,298
    Rep Points
    32,731.6
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    It is much quieter than I anticipated. I had the SS sec 2, but HPF put the stock sec 2 back on cause it makes more power. It's hard to tell the sound of the exhaust note from inside the car because the sound of the turbo spooling kinda overrides it. I will make some vids from inside and outside the car soon.
    Vids will be.... AWESOME.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,186
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Vids will be.... AWESOME.

    Soon man... I am so pissed! The GoPro got here on Wed, but its the crappy old version, not the HD one, so I am sending it back!

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    249
    Rep Points
    107.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Yes. Vids or ban. Click here to enlarge

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    282
    Rep Points
    245.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Now I really want to take my e90 to HPF to see what they can do!

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,298
    Rep Points
    32,731.6
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CookieCrisp Click here to enlarge
    Now I really want to take my e90 to HPF to see what they can do!
    Not much.... yet.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    282
    Rep Points
    245.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    If I win the $1000.00 I think im gonna either spend it towards an HPF intercooler, or a combo of Stett chargepipe with forge dv's and a V1... hopefully the sponsors sell that shet

    EDIT: Is Harold from HP Autoworks a vendor? Mabye the 1k towards an LSD.

    Decisions, decisions, modding is so much harder when it is possibly free!

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,298
    Rep Points
    32,731.6
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CookieCrisp Click here to enlarge
    If I win the $1000.00 I think im gonna either spend it towards an HPF intercooler, or a combo of Stett chargepipe with forge dv's and a V1... hopefully the sponsors sell that shet
    Wrong thread?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    282
    Rep Points
    245.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Originally Posted by CookieCrisp
    Now I really want to take my e90 to HPF to see what they can do!

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Not much.... yet.
    It started as a reply to HPF not having much yet for the n54, and then once I said the intercooler i just god the mod bug in my brain haha

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    324
    Rep Points
    304.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Soon man... I am so pissed! The GoPro got here on Wed, but its the crappy old version, not the HD one, so I am sending it back!
    Mike, I've enjoyed your vids!

    Suggestion for you in your quest for more power, get this stage 3/4 Carbon Intake. Chris says it should get 20whp on a 2.5, not too spendy too.

    http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/part...on_Fiber/15004
    Click here to enlarge
    1977 S30Z

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,186
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 503Alex Click here to enlarge
    Mike, I've enjoyed your vids!

    Suggestion for you in your quest for more power, get this stage 3/4 Carbon Intake. Chris says it should get 20whp on a 2.5, not too spendy too.

    http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/part...on_Fiber/15004
    I already have that one Click here to enlarge My car did and could have made more power, but HPF tunes or a certain power level.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    324
    Rep Points
    304.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    I already have that one Click here to enlarge My car did and could have made more power, but HPF tunes or a certain power level.
    Cool, I wasn't sure because I was looking at your original pics at HPF and it still had the factory engine shroud. Ours has the the 3/4 intake and the shroud is removed which I thought was to clear the 4.5" pipe. Makes sense though on the power level.
    Click here to enlarge
    1977 S30Z

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,186
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 503Alex Click here to enlarge
    Cool, I wasn't sure because I was looking at your original pics at HPF and it still had the factory engine shroud. Ours has the the 3/4 intake and the shroud is removed which I thought was to clear the 4.5" pipe. Makes sense though on the power level.
    You got a e46 already? And it's already at HPF?

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    324
    Rep Points
    304.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    You got a e46 already? And it's already at HPF?
    We have had the Phoenix E46 since '06, but my dad just sold his E92 and got Brian's 2.5 (#2). Not mine, but a fun father-son project Click here to enlarge:

    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...1019#post21019
    Click here to enlarge
    1977 S30Z

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •