Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    These are your thoughts. Some thing they are 2 round. Some like the e9x body much better. Some like the e30. Some like the e36 which is handsome, and is a sleeper. Everyone likes something. hi 5?
    Well, regardless of what your opinion or my opinion may be this fellow settled on getting an E46 so there is no purpose in trying to tell him he should get something different.

The E46 is what he intends to get and he has made a great choice in getting what is in my opinion one of the best BMW's designs in recent memory. So, cheers to the E46.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    No, E46 design wins. Click here to enlarge

Really, they've all been good for their time. Some are timeless. The E30s are still stunning, IMO.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge

The E46 is what he intends to get and he has made a great choice in getting what is in my opinion one of the best BMW's designs in recent memory. So, cheers to the E46.
    Thank you bro, and yes i do think the e46 m3 is one of the best designed bmws esp if it is 10 years old.

I wouldnt mind an e36 but i had bad memories totaling my moms e36 328 back in 06 :/. and my dad keeps $#@!ing about old cars he's really hesitant about this e46 too.

its a really close sale they want 370 a month for 60 months 2500 down. but we not paying more than 330 a mo for 60 months with 2500 down cause its not Oem parts too.

they started at 490 until they checked the credit n brought it down to 370 with bargaining we walked out. they want 7% APR cause its an old car. its rediculus...

so yea thats where we're at. Hopefully they give me a call back and if they say 350 i'll do it.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

One thing to consider is that maintenance on a BMW isn't going to be cheap. Mods either, for that matter. Find a good independent shop unless your car is under warranty. I haven't been impressed with BMWs service departments.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The point in my post was mostly a joke. I would wait for the most fitting car for you. I personally like what they have done with the newer m3's.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Stahlgrau Click here to enlarge
    One thing to consider is that maintenance on a BMW isn't going to be cheap. Mods either, for that matter. Find a good independent shop unless your car is under warranty. I haven't been impressed with BMWs service departments.
    true, but i was surprised with my gti's expense too it wasnt as cheap as i thought. I think i can manage it as well as pay for the insurance too. tahts why i gotta work out a deal with the month payments.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    The point in my post was mostly a joke. I would wait for the most fitting car for you. I personally like what they have done with the newer m3's.
    lol yea i wish i could afford an e9x m3 or even and e9x 335 the body has really grown on me.
    Burger Motorsports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12