Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

How mant N5x Hybrids are out there?

Hi,
    How many sets of N5x Hybrids are being run out there?
    Can Vargas, MMP,Pure, RB etc chip in with some rough estimates?

Specifically interested in
    GC’s
    GC Lites
    MMP Stage 3’s
    Pure stage 2 DDs
    Pure stage 2 Hi Flow
    RB Evo
    RB stealth
    Etc.

The reason I ask is that you hear horror stories across the internet about failed sets but you rarely hear about the ones working normally. Just like the regular news. You don’t hear much about the millions of flights that got to their destination safely. Just the one that didn’t.

*Can someone please change mant to many in the title... Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by AWSAWS; 02-13-2017 at 11:38 AM.
    Best:11.79@119mph on stock turbos.

FBO+Meth Port injection, GC Turbos, fuel-it stage2, JB4, Trebila flash.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AWSAWS Click here to enlarge
    Hi,
    How many sets of N5x Hybrids are being run out there?
    Can Vargas, MMP,Pure, RB etc chip in with some rough estimates?

Specifically interested in
    GCís
    GC Lites
    MMP Stage 3ís
    Pure stage 2 DDs
    Pure stage 2 Hi Flow
    RB Evo
    RB stealth
    Etc.

The reason I ask is that you hear horror stories across the internet about failed sets but you rarely hear about the ones working normally. Just like the regular news. You donít hear much about the millions of flights that got to their destination safely. Just the one that didnít.

*Can someone change mant to many...
    We currently show 95 sets of GC, and GC Lites sold, and shipped. The number of reports of failures is tiny in comparison at less than 5. In this day, and age of media, and internet mob mentality. You rarely hear about the 90+ customers with no issues, the failures you can count on one had not using all your fingers instead get blown out of proportion. Such is the way of the world in 2017.

Lets also keep in mind, we will be doing a promotion very soon for shipping our 1000th N54 turbocharger, which happened last year. We are already at almost 1100 after 1.5 months in 2017. Our failure rate is next to nothing, and it keeps getting better, as of course we refine everything down to a science even further. For every 1 person you see say they had issues, there are many many times that, who are happy. Always food for thought...
    Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
    N54 1/2Mile World Record: 172.94MPH
    N55 World Record: 11.7ET / 122.7MPH (MT)
    N54 Stock Frame (100% E85) World Record: 699WHP / 714WTQ
    N54 Twin Turbo World Record: 847WHP/ 761WTQ
    N54 (ACN 91 octane only) World Record: 585WHP / 537WTQ
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge Website - Email
    #VTTDOMINATION #VTT #VARGASTURBO #VTTBOUNTY

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

There all kinds of horror stories you hear out there on the internet, but there is still people running just fine.

I have ran my VTT stage 2+ Turbos over and over again in Mexico and haven't had a single issue in over many miles. I honestly don't know of another N54 car that is on the streets as much as me posting videos. Even after all the events and mexico runs these turbos perform flawlessly. Not a single drop of oil leaked, no smoke at all, and no rattles. They still hold boost at 27PSI+ the same way they did at day 1.

Pure stage 2 cars and Hexon (700 something cars) don't keep up with these old turbos.

Most recent video vs TheGh0st C6Z06

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tony@VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    We currently show 95 sets of GC, and GC Lites sold, and shipped. The number of reports of failures is tiny in comparison at less than 5. In this day, and age of media, and internet mob mentality. You rarely hear about the 90+ customers with no issues, the failures you can count on one had not using all your fingers instead get blown out of proportion. Such is the way of the world in 2017.

Lets also keep in mind, we will be doing a promotion very soon for shipping our 1000th N54 turbocharger, which happened last year. We are already at almost 1100 after 1.5 months in 2017. Our failure rate is next to nothing, and it keeps getting better, as of course we refine everything down to a science even further. For every 1 person you see say they had issues, there are many many times that, who are happy. Always food for thought...
    Big time kudos for the transparency.

-Rich

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great Mexico runs with the ghost . Saw on IG . You have YouTube links of more of your races? I would like to check them out

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Broski people only complain when their ish is FUBAR.... never when its working properly.
    Click here to enlarge

We some dawgs,We ain't no puppies!
    -Famous Jameis

07 6spd TI ag E92

Mods
    Boostbox, e85, RTD shifter, and a 6766
    #BuiltByHaborFreight

Instagram Oss_Cah5

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    RB is around 750 sets worldwide since 2010 (~1,500 turbos). Our current rate of sales is still what I'd consider to match our peak output potential at this time. Considering we build them all ourselves time becomes extremely limited, so we are thankful for the competition as much as the consumers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Rob@RBTurbo Click here to enlarge
    RB is around 750 sets worldwide since 2010 (~1,500 turbos). Our current rate of sales is still what I'd consider to match our peak output potential at this time. Considering we build them all ourselves time becomes extremely limited, so we are thankful for the competition as much as the consumers.
    Kudos too! Love the transparency. Pretty rare in this day and age.

-Rich

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Abacus38 Click here to enlarge
    Broski people only complain when their ish is FUBAR.... never when its working properly.
    Just wanna say, my VTT Stage 1's w/ inlets and outlets are working flawlessly. No complaints here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @AWSAWS Interested to see updates from yourself once you've put a few miles on the GCs and got them dialled in!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tony@VargasTurboTech
    .... we will be doing a promotion very soon for shipping our 1000th N54 turbocharger...
    Click here to enlarge How soon!? The GCs are the only reason I'm holding out on going single right now!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sahyoun Click here to enlarge
    Just wanna say, my VTT Stage 1's w/ inlets and outlets are working flawlessly. No complaints here.
    I have a good friend running the same as you. He's also had no complaints and has run them to 23psi quite often. Think he's had them around 3 years.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've had Hexon RR600s for the past 9 months / 9,000km. Going perfectly so far.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bradsm87 Click here to enlarge
    Lucky you, mine started smoking after 200km, I am sending them to a shop to have them inspected and maybe rebuild/upgraded, very eager to know what happened and why they messed up like that..
    TOY:M/T 2008 135i
    JB4/MHD TREBILA Custom Tune, Hexon RR600 ,Kittyless DP, 5'' Intercooler, PR Inlets, VTT Outlets, VRSF Intake + Tial BOV, BMS Meth Kit, Koni FSD Shocks, 335is 2x Engine Mounts, RTD Shifter, Spec Stage 3 Clutch, MFactory Flywheel, E46 M3 Trans Mounts, Rear Subrame Race Inserts, Black Series Diff bushings + Diff Lockdown, 335is Guibo, Wavetrac LSD, DSS Axles....more to come..

Toy #2: 2010 Mazda Miata GT

Daily: 2014 Audi Q5 TDI

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have GC lites. Only around 500 miles on them, but happy so far.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bradsm87 Click here to enlarge
    Lucky. I imagine your up $#@! street about a warranty...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have a set of GC's being installed in two weeks.. I'll def post up some vids and pics, going to have Wedge tune me, and planning on 550-600 range for now... I'm 6AT, so I don't wanna kill my tranny lol...