Pure 2 Turbos
    Fueling by Fuel-It
    TFT Inlet System

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    great stuff man... always impressive
    cp-e GTX3071R Twin turbo kit, cp-e quad exhaust, cp-e fuelbar w/72# injectors, Stage 3 LPFP with ES-7 and ES-3 lines, AEM Fuel Management, Custom Meth kit, Apex EC7 18s wrapped in R888 295s, Stoptech rotors, M3 rep front bumper, m-sport rear end, custom cp-e difuser, M3 side skirts w/CF runners, Custom Headlights, CFS Radiator, Custom Oil and Trans coolers, 1000hp Level10 tranny, DSS Axles, MFactory LSD, DEFIV lockdown kit, M3 refresh kit, Delrin bushings, KWv2's Follow me on IG @4doorbmwpower

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 4doorbmwpower Click here to enlarge
    great stuff man... always impressive
    Appreciate the kind words Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

e92 335xi 2.0
    Pure 2 Turbos
    Fueling by Fuel-It
    TFT Inlet System

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Works beautiful even when almost empty. At least that is what I see.
    Thanks Sticky. Feedback thus far has been really positive.
    Click here to enlarge

e92 335xi 2.0
    Pure 2 Turbos
    Fueling by Fuel-It
    TFT Inlet System

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Love that T style filter and this entire, easy to install setup. This is what I'll be doing when the time comes for sure. Thanks for always innovating, Steve and Dave! Looks like a nice piece too, should let me take some snazzy photos of it!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by berns Click here to enlarge
    Love that T style filter and this entire, easy to install setup. This is what I'll be doing when the time comes for sure. Thanks for always innovating, Steve and Dave! Looks like a nice piece too, should let me take some snazzy photos of it!
    Thanks! We have been extremely satisfied & blown away by the amount of positive feedback we have been getting. I think you hit the nail on the head, additional performance + easy to install : )
    Click here to enlarge

e92 335xi 2.0
    Pure 2 Turbos
    Fueling by Fuel-It
    TFT Inlet System

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Any future plans to make that bucket-less support a second 450 so it lets you have a stage 3 bucket-less? I want to buy one, but I know that in the future I will be buying a stage 3 when I get GC's, so it would be a waste to buy a bucket-less one now unless either trade in, easy upgrade, or wait until you have a bucket-less stage 3.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shushikiary Click here to enlarge
    Any future plans to make that bucket-less support a second 450 so it lets you have a stage 3 bucket-less? I want to buy one, but I know that in the future I will be buying a stage 3 when I get GC's, so it would be a waste to buy a bucket-less one now unless either trade in, easy upgrade, or wait until you have a bucket-less stage 3.
    Currently no plans for a bucketless stage 3....

Your best bet would be looking into either our stage 4 LPFP option or our stage 3 LPFP.

Feel free to shoot me an email: dave@fuel-it.com if you have any specific questions on our stage 4 or stage 3, I'd like to keep this thread primarily dedicated to our stage 2 bucketless option Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Dave@Fuel-It!; 01-13-2017 at 01:51 AM.
    Click here to enlarge

e92 335xi 2.0
    Pure 2 Turbos
    Fueling by Fuel-It
    TFT Inlet System

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Hey all,

Sorry for the delay, we were finally able to get you guys some dyno #'s for our stage 2 bucketless setup.

This was done on our 135i that is running our Platinum Port Injection kit on
    Arizona's "E85" (E52). It's running the latest BMS E85 flash that targets
    11.9:1.

600whp was no problem, not bad for a single pump that is plug and
    play, under $400 and you still get to keep your original LPFP for returning to
    stock or dealer visits
    Click here to enlarge

Thanks for your patience & as always support!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Click here to enlarge

e92 335xi 2.0
    Pure 2 Turbos
    Fueling by Fuel-It
    TFT Inlet System

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow that's pretty impressive!
    07 335i - 6870, E85 - numbers coming soon!
    08 335xi - 6466, custom direct port meth - SOLD

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I feel dyno numbers are kinda useless for this product, you don't upgrade the fuel pump and expect to gain horsepower. You upgrade because your pump is struggling to support the power you are making, or want to make. If you are looking for noticeable gains in hp, you should probably be looking for significant fuel upgrades, which you guys also offer. This pump shouldn't be a typical "notch" upgrade, it should either be an incremental to offset inconsistent fueling, or the step from stock to meet a goal that the conventional stage 2 might fall short of after good contemplation.

Regardless, it's reassuring to not have any bad stories of fuel starvation yet, but it's still young in the game. Since you've released this I've only been in one situation I was glad I had a bucket and I tend to push it due to e85 availability. But reassuring is reassuring.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V8Bait Click here to enlarge
    I feel dyno numbers are kinda useless for this product, you don't upgrade the fuel pump and expect to gain horsepower. You upgrade because your pump is struggling to support the power you are making, or want to make. If you are looking for noticeable gains in hp, you should probably be looking for significant fuel upgrades, which you guys also offer. This pump shouldn't be a typical "notch" upgrade, it should either be an incremental to offset inconsistent fueling, or the step from stock to meet a goal that the conventional stage 2 might fall short of after good contemplation.

Regardless, it's reassuring to not have any bad stories of fuel starvation yet, but it's still young in the game. Since you've released this I've only been in one situation I was glad I had a bucket and I tend to push it due to e85 availability. But reassuring is reassuring.
    I personally never feel dyno #s and data is useless. I don't think anyone upgrades his or her LPFP expects to gain horsepower, but rather have the capability to support more, which is exactly what the bucketless setup allows over the traditional stage 2 offering.

What it should or shouldn't be is completely up to the customer.

No additional wiring, the ability to feed the 6 additional injectors in our PI kit & have the flow capacity to support ~600 whp- is exactly what some people are looking for.
    Click here to enlarge

e92 335xi 2.0
    Pure 2 Turbos
    Fueling by Fuel-It
    TFT Inlet System

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Fair enough. Where would your conventional stage 2 max out on this tuning, vs this version? That would be a cool comparison.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

LOL wut?

The fuel curve ALWAYS follows the torque curve. Knowing how much torque someone made with this setup is excellent data to have. It's unfortunate Arizona only gets E52 in the winter, but it's still useful none the less.

I hope that people on here are smart enough to know a fuel pump isn't going to make more horsepower...lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Milan Click here to enlarge
    LOL wut?

The fuel curve ALWAYS follows the torque curve. Knowing how much torque someone made with this setup is excellent data to have. It's unfortunate Arizona only gets E52 in the winter, but it's still useful none the less.

I hope that people on here are smart enough to know a fuel pump isn't going to make more horsepower...lol
    Agreed on all accounts.

Correcting the "E52 in the winter".

Arizona is a FLEX FUEL STATE NOW. We only pump Flex Fuel(E51 Minimum). No more E85. Ever.

https://imgur.com/a/Et5PM#25m4aaP
    2010|335i|LMB|E92|6MT|MSport|Logic7|335is Clutch|AE Performance|BMS|Inline Walbro|VRSF 7"|Inlets|
    1992|Pontiac Firebird|Mild 355ci|T56|
    2001|Chevrolet Camaro| T56 LS1| Bolt-ons| -Sold
    -I will look on your treasures, gypsy. Is this understood?-

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL wut?

The fuel curve always follows the torque curve? LOL I do hope you're joking...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    The fuel curve always follows the torque curve? LOL I do hope you're joking...
    Tune a car with fuel tables other than a general fuel scalar like the N54 and come back and tell me I'm wrong. The way we are tuning the fuel on this platform is called raping the tune on basically every other platform that has a VE table. The reason we are getting away with it is because we have factory widebands correcting everything for us.

But I'm assuming you are like all the other "pros" on here who have no clue how to tune timing and either flatline it or have some weird progressive reduction.

The fuel curve will follow the torque curve you see on the dyno exactly...by that I mean it will be the same shape if you graph it out! If you do not know this you are giving BQ a run for his money

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Tune a car with fuel tables other than a general fuel scalar like the N54 and come back and tell me I'm wrong. The way we are tuning the fuel on this platform is called raping the tune on basically every other platform that has a VE table. The reason we are getting away with it is because we have factory widebands correcting everything for us.

But I'm assuming you are like all the other "pros" on here who have no clue how to tune timing and either flatline it or have some weird progressive reduction.

The fuel curve will follow the torque curve you see on the dyno exactly...by that I mean it will be the same shape if you graph it out! If you do not know this you are giving BQ a run for his money
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

I'm not even going to justify your wrong with a full response since you compared me to him. I know a little about tuning VE tables and VVE tables.

What happens when you change cam overlap to fueling? To torque? What about timing? Does that effect fueling or torque? I'll wait for your answer and if you're right you'll prove yourself wrong.

A trend is not a direct relationship brah

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Very good results. I have been considering this heavily, seems to fit my WHP goal exactly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    V8Bait sucks at tuning and doesn't know anything. That's why I'm turning my car back to stock. 470whp on full e85 without any supplemental fuel can't be done. Just ask Milan, he'll tell you so.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Milan I just want fuel data, not a dyno that can be done on a typical stage 2 with a bucket. Not getting into my tuning history, but I will help you with some of the wrong in your statement. The fuel-torque direct relationship error is your assignment for the night. Now for your post. Most modern cars DON'T have a VE table. Modern, torque vectoring DME's generally have VVE (virtual VE) operating systems, since like late 2000's. They use the O2's to help dynamically model this table with the MAP sensor, so it is not defined (merely constrained by equations). The O2's can trim fueling from there, but they do NOT calculate the fuel demands. We have no MAF sensor, so we're not cheating anything. There is no rape going on as you say, put away your whistle.

Say I endorse flat timing curves? That's a paddlin'
    Say I don't know how to tune VE tables? That's a paddlin' for every hour I've spent tuning VE tables
    Say I am like BQ... what's worse than a paddlin'?

Sorry @Dave@Fuel-It! tell Steve hi for me. I'll try to accept this new design since the people have spoken in favor of cheap.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Michael@GermanAutoWerks Click here to enlarge
    if your going to be posting any data please post the testing and data done on the bucket less pumps showing a gain in flow vs your standard stage 2 as is stated. That would be the data that needs to be proven and the main selling point your trying to make with going bucketless correct?
    Steve posted this about a month ago. Shows the flow increase going from a regular stage 2 pump to a stage 2 bucketless pump.
    2008 e92 335i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The same info was given in this post: not sure why it was missed.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Steve@Fuel-It! Click here to enlarge
    That's not true. Here is a break down of the flows as tested on the bench under the same conditions.
    Stock used bucket approximately .6gpm
    Stage 1 pump approximately .9gpm
    Stage 2 pump approximately 1.1 to 1.2gpm
    Stage 2 bucketless approximately 1.3 to 1.4

Stage 1 is an inline pump and thus runs at higher pressures.
    Stage 2 is a higher flowing pump.
    In addition Stage 1 is not rated or warrantied for E85 and have been known to seize up when used with moderate to high concentrations of E85.
    In addition other variables come in to play such as the stock filter assembly, EKP, and so on. All comparisons done by us are taken under the same operating conditions.
    What you do probably note is the resistance of the stock filter assembly and the fact that some will be worse than others. This is also why our Stage 4 is configured in the manner it is, to help eliminate that variable and allow the pumps to flow closer to their true potential.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Say I endorse flat timing curves? That's a paddlin'
    Say I don't know how to tune VE tables? That's a paddlin' for every hour I've spent tuning VE tables
    Say I am like BQ... what's worse than a paddlin'?
    lol!

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shushikiary Click here to enlarge
    The same info was given in this post: not sure why it was missed.
    isn't he a PR dealer?...lol
    2008 e92 335i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Stucks Click here to enlarge
    lol!

Click here to enlarge

isn't he a PR dealer?...lol
    Answer is yes

Probably here to do his research. Doesn't look to know what the PR pump maxes out at, so want to use someone else data.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast