Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    My question is if Robert was so $#@!ing good at determining who is an amateur at tuning then why didn't he tune the POS himself? I'm real upset about him even bring up Alex or Gintani up in his messages because Alex doesn't give a $#@! about him or ESS he just does what he does best make fast cars and run an honest business unlike ESS.
    Dude, he considers Alex and the rest of us all morons and himself a legal mastermind:

Sent: Mon 1/04/10 10:10 AM
    To: Joseph Joseph (sticky2@hotmail.com)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek
    Don't worry, I'm not sweating it if you did. Having been the recipient of legal threats and letters from Intel (a single letter that cost $20,000 to write), and the party in a decent-sized lawsuit itself, I can always appreciate a good legally threatening letter. Of course, I can write really good legally threatening letters myself -- having done so on many occasions. I've read both PMs sent to LBM. Clearly, Alex didn't write them -- because frankly, he's not smart enough to use legal jargon such as "actionable offense." I especially appreciated the part about LBM statements might dissuade potential customers from making purchases, and it's the loss of those potential and unrealized sales that could be actionable as well. Only a lawyer, or law student would think of something like that because clearly Alex couldn't possibly think of it.

I told LBM if he was really worried about it, to officially report the PMs to the forum moderators and site admins. So far he hasn't done that. It's probably lucky for Gintani that he hasn't. If Gintani were wise, they'd probably send an immediate apology to LBM and say "oops sorry, just kidding."
    Should Gintani really keep supporting M3post after things like that? After knowing that basically PencilGeek with ESS dictates the rules on what is right or wrong? Should anyone?

Powerchip is not the only one he is going after, it is everyone on M3post that is ESS competition.

Remember when he would actually accuse me of turning people off from buying products because I was so enthusiastic in talking about my results (not simulations?) Well, he should follow his own advice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Dude, he considers Alex and the rest of us all morons and himself a legal mastermind:

Sent: Mon 1/04/10 10:10 AM

Should Gintani really keep supporting M3post after things like that? After knowing that basically PencilGeek with ESS dictates the rules on what is right or wrong? Should anyone?

Powerchip is not the only one he is going after, it is everyone on M3post that is ESS competition.

Remember when he would actually accuse me of turning people off from buying products because I was so enthusiastic in talking about my results (not simulations?) Well, he should follow his own advice.
    Wow just wow at that last statement about Alex's intelligence... Has Alex seen these? If I were Robert I'd be hiring armed guards lol but in all seriousness Alex's car will crush that POS Ladybug anyway soon enough we'll see who knows what and who's smarter then who.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow just wow at that last statement about Alex's intelligence... Has Alex seen these? If I were Robert I'd be hiring armed guards lol but in all seriousness Alex's car will crush that POS Ladybug anyway soon enough we'll see who knows what and who's smarter then who.
    Alex doesn't play on the forums or deal in this stuff as you know.

I told him I don't think he is getting a fair shake at M3post for his support and that ESS essentially is in control. He doesn't like it, no one does, but he wants to just do his thing. I don't really think he understands the level of what is going on and what has been said since he doesn't go on the forums.

Also, the rumor about his tuner being spread... guess who started it Click here to enlarge Rhymes with StencilFreak... maybe he should know that? He tried to bribe me to get that info, as if I have it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    By the way Jon, you and Alex are probably too stupid to understand this:

Sent: Thu 11/19/09 4:58 PM

All you're doing is giving the knuckle-dragging neanderthal's who can't even perform simple math some justification to their nonsense arguments. They keep these flames going by fabricating stories of stroker performance -- things and claims we've never said nor made. Then Jon and all of his friends get up in a tizzy when a few of us call them out on their BS. So when you come in with a post like that, it gives those knuckleheads even more fuel to the fire. They're all too dumb or too dishonest to realize that I've said the same thing you've said...and that by definition makes me very fair and objective. Nobody likes seeing what they say taken out of context the way you did to me. But I can just roll my eyes when I saw your rebuttal because I laughed knowing that I probably wrote that too

I think Jon more than Brian is a Gintani whore -- but I honestly haven't looked at Brian's posting history much. My gripe against Jon is that he's not only a whore, and he's untruthful about it. If he would just get over himself, then maybe he'd have something positive to contribute to the forums.
    You would have been banned no matter what you wrote, PencilGeek already made up his mind.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    By the way Jon, you and Alex are probably too stupid to understand this:

Sent: Thu 11/19/09 4:58 PM

You would have been banned no matter what you wrote, PencilGeek already made up his mind.
    Oh ya I asked him face to face why I was referred to as the Socal clique simply because I had valid questions/points and other people (whom I haven't really met yet at the time ) on the forums whom agreed with me somehow were my "friends" as if we sat around and drank coffee at Starbucks wondering what other "lies" we could spread together. Gimme a break. I'd like to hear what I was so untruthful about, any e-mails on that? This outta be good lol cause last I checked only thing I ever spoke of were my own experiences and backed up so uh what gives. I'm a really a Gintani whore btw cause I recommend them to people. SO doesn't he suck RD sports balls all day long whats the difference?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hmmm, same players, same actions.

Obioban and Clavelend have done VERY similar things in the past on M3F against HPF. They went after them for no good reason and created all this controversy and ect. They even had all the mods over there helping them out.

Deja vu?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Hmmm, same players, same actions.

Obioban and Clavelend have done VERY similar things in the past on M3F against HPF. They went after them for no good reason and created all this controversy and ect. They even had all the mods over there helping them out.

Deja vu?
    It definitely looks similar. It took awhile for people to see whats going on with M3F and it finally blew over now. Shady ass BMW community...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    It definitely looks similar. It took awhile for people to see whats going on with M3F and it finally blew over now. Shady ass BMW community...
    There are good people there, maybe just not in positions of authority... it is unfortunate for everyone there to be grouped with the bad apples.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sickening how Alex and Gintani were brought into this...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There are good people there, maybe just not in positions of authority... it is unfortunate for everyone there to be grouped with the bad apples.
    Agreed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn. Just read all this crap. DDoS anyone?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    Damn. Just read all this crap. DDoS anyone?
    Nah, posting the true story and people reading it without him being able to delete it or edit it is far more effective than a DDoS ever could be. It is funny how people tried to post links and he has been staying up to delete them... I can just picture him in front of the computer refreshing for hours on end the next few days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Is PG allowed here to comment?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Is PG allowed here to comment?
    Does he really seem like the type of guy who has the balls to face people? He is probably writing 5 more e-mails to send to other people to post for him. That, or trying to make up some copyright violation.

The guy actually begged to be banned from here after this: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...test-E9X/page2

He wasn't banned or edited, more respect given to him than he has ever shown any of the posters here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh, and one other thing, PencilGeek basically stated here back on 1-25 he was going to do this to Powerchip: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...ull=1#post4052

He has decided to take up a crusade against Powerchip for who knows what reason in the guise of "warning" people and has been threatening to do this for some time, too bad he pulled it on the wrong site:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek Click here to enlarge
    Let the buyer beware -- it's ultimately the buyer's responsibility to know what they are buying. You don't see me blame shifting to explain how the "best-tuning-company-in-the-world" screwed up the stroker tuning so bad -- do you? You don't see me whining on the forums trying to get a refund out of those bozo's -- do you? If I ever do tell the story of what happened, I won't be doing it because I'm trying to get anything out of anybody -- I'll be doing it because I want to warn others how dangerous and inept those guys are.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky
    Well yes, I have seen you complaining just not in other forums due to politics. You will post about it after the fact which is a shame and only will help to serve own interests as well as a certain company's.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh ya I asked him face to face why I was referred to as the Socal clique simply because I had valid questions/points and other people (whom I haven't really met yet at the time ) on the forums whom agreed with me somehow were my "friends" as if we sat around and drank coffee at Starbucks wondering what other "lies" we could spread together. Gimme a break. I'd like to hear what I was so untruthful about, any e-mails on that? This outta be good lol cause last I checked only thing I ever spoke of were my own experiences and backed up so uh what gives. I'm a really a Gintani whore btw cause I recommend them to people. SO doesn't he suck RD sports balls all day long whats the difference?
    Since you asked for more info, I thought what the hell, might as well give you it at this point:

Sent: Tue 11/24/09 11:29 AM
    To: sticky2@hotmail.com

I argued that you have more to contribute than Jon does, and that guy starts more crap and virtually no brains in his head whatsoever (not to mention, absolutely no morals about his many deceptions).
    You may have to read that over a few times before you are able to comprehend it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Also, some parties may be interested in this. I was unbanned on M3post by Robert in the hopes of him being able to bribe me for the information on who tunes for Gintani SC's. I don't have the info, nobody has that info, except for Gintani. He also tries to get me to switch to ESS, they are really trying as hard as they can to get any info to destroy Gintani, Powerchip, and whatever other competition:

Sent: Tue 11/24/09 9:09 PM

OK, I converted your permanent ban to a 30-day ban. The ban will lift on Christmas Eve.

Regarding who reported you...let's trade information. Give me Gintani's ECU tuner for the SC kit. It's a worthy trade because you're really asking me to bend my morals. It comes with the understanding that neither of us can publicly mention who turned you in, or who Gintani's tuner is.

Speaking of your Gintani kit. I spoke to ESS about your problems. Roman went into very fine details with me about it. He appeared to know exactly what caused it -- since he also drives a DCT. According to him, the only real solution is a combination of ECU and DCT reprogramming. And before you ask, they won't do the DCT tuning on a car with a competitor's product. But he talked to me for 30 minutes or more about how they tested the DCT in the desert earlier this year, and how the reverse-engineered the software, how they tested it, etc. I was quite impressed.
    Response:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky
    Joseph Joseph wrote:
    The ban lifts on Christmas Eve? Oh, this is too much. The coincidence just has me smiling.

I knew that is what you would ask for. Click here to enlarge Robert, I can't give you it. It would cost someone their job. Not to mention it would make my word appear to be worthless. I just can't do that to someone, not in these times, not in any times. I'll just have to live with not knowing.

I don't know how Roman can know what caused my issue. Software plays a part but how in the world would software cool the tranny any better? Since I am not going to run the ESS blower, I guess I am out of luck. Would love for him to help, and I could put him in contact with Alex, but I can't switch ECU tuners as I would forego my warranty from Gintani. Considering this is not an ECU tune but a blower and motor at stake, I can't do that.

Also, keep in mind, ESS has been making a big deal about ECU and TCU tuning. ESS has been making a big deal about having to send the car to them and I know why they want my car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh and in case anyone does not believe PencilGeek is malicious, uses his position as moderator for personal politics, and does not try to destroy companies for fun:

Sent: Mon 1/04/10 9:46 PM

In Gintani's case, I've already figured out a bunch of things LBM could do just to piss off Gintani more -- without doing anything actionable. Again, that's exactly what I did to Intel. When Intel accused me of trademark infringement, I decided to replace the graphic design they complained about with one that made it more obviously a parody, and would serve to piss them off even more and wish they had never demanded me to cease and desist in the first place. There's plenty of things LBM could do in that same vein -- piss Gintani off even more and make them wish they had never even started a fight in the first place.

There's even actions that I could take in that same vein -- such as making a public announcement in the "Gintani Clutch" thread that in lieu of Gintani's threatened lawsuit against a member for stating an opinion, that I could not do business with a company that behaves like the Church of Scientology. Just think of the firestorm that a comment like that would make in the forums. And just think how little (nothing) that Gintani could do about it or to control it. I'd be free to discuss the situation, and even disclose the letters because there is no expectation of confidentiality in the letters sent to LBM.

Believe me when I say this: Gintani really screwed up by sending those two letters. As I said yesterday, they would be VERY smart to send an apology and say "oops, sorry, just kidding." This is the type of situation that I take on just for the challenge of it. Of the four or five lawsuits and/or legal threats made against me, I've never lost a single time: I have a 100% success record. I'd take on Gintani just for the challenge -- that's how much they've pissed me off.
    I don't know why it isn't clicking for some people who this guy really is and what he is doing.

Secondly, I find it funny that he thinks when Intel sends him a letter about infringement that is terrible, but yet, he sends me a copyright infringement letter. You aren't a hypocrite Robert.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^WOW! That last one just tipped the bucket for me on him and Cleveland's (LBM) intentions! WOW!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^WOW! That last one just tipped the bucket for me on him and Cleveland's (LBM) intentions! WOW!
    I know man.... I know. I've been trying to explain this to everyone that this can not go on any longer. Can't sit back and let this guy bury good people and let ESS feed off it like jackals. I told the guys at Powerchip this, they dealt with Robert first hand so it was no surprise to them.

I told Alex this... I don't think he believed me on just the scale they were working against him.

ESS is going after Powerchip full tilt... and the rest, with the help of supposed "insiders" like Lemans Blue.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh i see now, LBM is Cleveland lol... He posted on PG's mile thread saying "im very impressed, by far the fastest car ever" or some $#@! like that. And i responded with a "huh ?" They PM'd me and deleted LBM's and my post shortly.

Is this the same Cleveland that was on an all out war against HPF on M3F as well??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Oh i see now, LBM is Cleveland lol... He posted on PG's mile thread saying "im very impressed, by far the fastest car ever" or some $#@! like that. And i responded with a "huh ?" They PM'd me and deleted LBM's and my post shortly.

Is this the same Cleveland that was on an all out war against HPF on M3F as well??
    Yep... that's the guy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I think you guys are missing the real point to all this. That you shouldn't be trying to modify your S65's in the first place and instead should be replacing them with N54 powered vehicles. Click here to enlarge

But just to clarify. The issue is PG got free tuning/discounts from ESS and as part of that agreement has to give an "honest" review of PC?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    I think you guys are missing the real point to all this. That you shouldn't be trying to modify your S65's in the first place and instead should be replacing them with N54 powered vehicles. Click here to enlarge

But just to clarify. The issue is PG got free tuning/discounts from ESS and as part of that agreement has to give an "honest" review of PC?
    There are multiple issues here Terry... part of it is the quid-pro-quo agreed on by Robert and ESS... "something" for free ESS parts and services.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast