Close

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No

    BimmerBoost Welcomes PAW Motorsport

    Click here to enlarge

    We would like to welcome our newest supporting vendor, PAW Motorsport. PAW Motorsport specializes in the N54 and N55 platform BMW's as well as Mini's. PAW offers parts, service, dynos, and custom flash tuning for these cars. N54 owners will likely be interested in the cylinder head upgrades PAW Motorsport offers which provide a great improvement over stock (details on this to be posted tomorrow). On behalf of everyone at BimmerBoost, welcome!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,215
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Nice, I saw you guys were making a new head for the 135i - so I'm assuming its compatible with all N54 platforms? or would this be a bad assumption?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Nice, I saw you guys were making a new head for the 135i - so I'm assuming its compatible with all N54 platforms? or would this be a bad assumption?
    Yes, for all N54's.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Excellent, this vendor is well suited for this forum! The PAW head/cam package with Rob Beck turbos should provide awesome peak power and torque numbers while retaining super-quick spool and a powerband that rivals a large displacement or PD supercharged motor!

    Now if we could only sort out the damn fuelling issues...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Excellent, this vendor is well suited for this forum! The PAW head/cam package with Rob Beck turbos should provide awesome peak power and torque numbers while retaining super-quick spool and a powerband that rivals a large displacement or PD supercharged motor!

    Now if we could only sort out the damn fuelling issues...
    Details on their head package go up today.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Waiting for details...
    Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hanover, MD
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Points
    697.0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Welcome and thanks for supporting BB
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    380
    Rep Points
    672.5
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Thanks for the warm welcoming! We hope supporting sites like Bimmerboost.com will move forward meeting other enthusiast & sharing info.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by m54b25 Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for the warm welcoming! We hope supporting sites like Bimmerboost.com will move forward meeting other enthusiast & sharing info.
    Definitely!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,744
    Rep Points
    1,330.4
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Its been a year, lets see something.
    Click here to enlarge


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •