Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Direct port nitrous setup

Hey everyone, I thought I would use this post to share my DP setup and to gauge interest in case the pending sale falls through. A member on m3f said he wanted it and is waiting on funds. The setup is still on the car until it ships to HPF in a week or two but who knows if he will follow through. Anyways, here it is. Anyone interested let me know and I will keep you updated on the pending transaction.

I have decided to go FI finally and am selling my Nitrous Express custom direct port kit. The
    setup is as follows.

-Nitrous Express e46 EFI kit from Custom Performance Innovations
    -Nitrous Outlet contoller (instead of MSD that comes with kit) has 1st gear lockout, WOT switch and RPM window switch.
    -TWO 10lb bottles with openers and warmers
    - Billet dual bottle bracket
    - Stock e46 m3 intake manifold custom plumbed for direct port using stainless tubing and Dynotune Tomahawk (low profile nozzles)
    - DP jet sets for 100 or 150 shot
    - Two sets of 1 step colder spark plugs NGK-DCPR9E

Everything in this kit has been used about 9 months but I am out of the country for work 2 months at a time. Result... Everything looks new.

I have not had a chance to dyno the car since the direct port conversion but the single nozzle on 100 shot made 406 RWHP and 369 RWTQ on a mustang dyno.

I will also throw in a K&N69 CAI and single fogger nozzle for those who want the option or for those who might want to do a 2 stage setup later on... The controller can be used for two separate stages so all you would have to do is get 2 more (smaller) solenoids and run a 25-50 shot on the single nozzle and then a bigger shot on DP. Just another option.

$2,000 FIRM

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Mods, I posted this here instead of the FS section because my main purpose of the thread was to share my setup.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Someone is getting a deal on a huge pile of parts!!!!

The bottle/heater/opener/bracket setup is nearly $2k if you were to buy them on their own.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I know, and can you believe people were trying to low ball me bad over on m3f.... I was just like "really dude? How about you go price all of this out and then some back with a reasonable offer. And by that I mean my asking price".

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ogshooter Click here to enlarge
    Mods, I posted this here instead of the FS section because my main purpose of the thread was to share my setup.
    That is fine, we understand and appreciate you sharing the setup.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know, and can you believe people were trying to low ball me bad over on m3f.... I was just like "really dude? How about you go price all of this out and then some back with a reasonable offer. And by that I mean my asking price".
    That is what people do now, they want everything for free.

Very, very nice setup and no reason to give it to someone for free, forget that.

Too bad you don't have a dyno on the direct port but how much do you think you gained?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Well, I made 406/369 on the single fogger. I can't remember exact numbers for the N'A run I did prior but I remember the gains being a little over 100 wheel hp. So, given the fact that I changed over to a DP setup and ran 150 shot I'd say it was making over 450RWHP and around 420ish TQ.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So, given the fact that I changed over to a DP setup and ran 150 shot I'd say it was making over 450RWHP and around 420ish TQ.
    That sounds about right, must be a ton of fun.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It most certainly was. I just can't wait to see what it's like to have the power there all the time. HPF stage 2.5 coming soon. Car ships out end of next week. Click here to enlarge