Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 35 of 35
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    819
    Rep Points
    759.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    There is a Dinan V10 stroker motor with 17k miles on it for $25k

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,223
    Rep Points
    31,320.2
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
    There is a Dinan V10 stroker motor with 17k miles on it for $25k
    Decent deal, I would offer less.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,168
    Rep Points
    930.7
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    there are people on here who have 20k+ invested in there cars that probably make less than a 100k, this guys is a multi millionaire if not billionaire so the money means nothing!!! He owns a Koenigsegg dealership

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,223
    Rep Points
    31,320.2
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    there are people on here who have 20k+ invested in there cars that probably make less than a 100k, this guys is a multi millionaire if not billionaire so the money means nothing!!! He owns a Koenigsegg dealership
    True, but I still couldn't bring myself to just throw it away. He should give me some, would be me more constructive.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    819
    Rep Points
    759.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Please give donations for poor gearheads who need counseling to: TheBimmerBoostFoundaton/For/theBoostNeedy.org

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,223
    Rep Points
    31,320.2
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Yes, and the paypal address for donations is administrator@bimmerboost.com
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -254.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    are we talking about Mohammed ben Sulayem here?

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    819
    Rep Points
    759.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yes, and the paypal address for donations is administrator@bimmerboost.com
    How about people donate their BMW parts to bimmerboost, then have a for sale section to contribut to the cause. As an example, I have a nice condition E34 steering wheel to donate, a E34 Momo steering wheel hub adapter. You get the idea.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,223
    Rep Points
    31,320.2
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
    How about people donate their BMW parts to bimmerboost, then have a for sale section to contribut to the cause. As an example, I have a nice condition E34 steering wheel to donate, a E34 Momo steering wheel hub adapter. You get the idea.
    A BMW salvation army? I'm not opposed.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    819
    Rep Points
    759.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    A BMW salvation army? I'm not opposed.
    LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •