Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation "Who Let the Mods Out?"

It has been brought to my attention that our Senior Deputies have formally resigned from their duties.

Let me be the first one to state that I have and will continue to truly appreciate their passion for our cars, their policing, their sound judgement and decision making, and most of all their camaraderie.

Thanks Brothas Click here to enlarge

PS: See ya'll in Mexico

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

wait what happened?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tag824 Click here to enlarge
    guess i lost all my rep's... later bro's

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    wait what happened?
    Just too much drama brought here by the M3forum people. Too much time and effort, they are older guys with families and such and don't have the time to moderate all of that, more work than they thought it would be. I should have just banned Beowoulf and his posse, but I treated them with respect, my mistake.

Their short time of work was appreciated, moving on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thats a real shame, definitely don't agree with whats going on. Making threats just because someones name was posted (all public information) is quite laughable when the victim has done the same if not worse to others while laughing at any threats received.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Thats a real shame, definitely don't agree with whats going on. Making threats just because someones name was posted (all public information) is quite laughable when the victim has done the same if not worse to others while laughing at any threats received.
    We all agree but some of the older dudes didn't really understand that and were not prepared to fully choose a side which would have meant retribution in other places. You have to put your heart in it 100% or just not do it, wish I would have known those feelings earlier.

We won't let him get away with it and there aren't going to be any mods bailing out people who don't deserve it here any longer. Never agreed with that, it's over, moving on.