Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 7plagues Click here to enlarge
    you going to get this dyno'd? Haven't seen too many 3rd party GC dynos.
    I'm sure he's going to. Hopefully sooner than later, as I'm pretty sure it's part of the agreement of getting free turbos.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll have mine dyno'd once the order is completed and everything's installed.. Hoping within the next month I'll have it all in my hands and ready to strap on the dyno..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BeastMode335i Click here to enlarge
    Hoping within the next month I'll have it all in my hands and ready to strap on
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Optigrab Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    As Obama wipes it off his face.. Well played Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by berns Click here to enlarge
    I'm sure he's going to. Hopefully sooner than later, as I'm pretty sure it's part of the agreement of getting free turbos.
    Yep, he had some setbacks with hurricanes etc. Should be posting dynos soon.
    Chris - VTT Forum Representative
    Chris@Vargasturbo.com
    www.Vargasturbo.com
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Chris@VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Yep, he had some setbacks with hurricanes etc. Should be posting dynos soon.
    How soon? Click here to enlarge
    Best:11.79@119mph on stock turbos.

FBO+Meth Port injection, GC Turbos, fuel-it stage2, JB4, Trebila flash.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AWSAWS Click here to enlarge
    How soon? Click here to enlarge
    Woah calm down, Florida has had an unusual amount of nice weather. That and the election probably really messed up peoples timelines. Dyno's ETA 2018
    2010|335i|LMB|E92|6MT|MSport|Logic7|335is Clutch|AE Performance|BMS|Inline Walbro|VRSF 7"|Inlets|
    1992|Pontiac Firebird|Mild 355ci|T56|
    2001|Chevrolet Camaro| T56 LS1| Bolt-ons| -Sold
    -I will look on your treasures, gypsy. Is this understood?-

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Is anyone not aware of what these GC's are capable of? Seeing them installed in Z4 was pretty satisfying regardless.
    2010 N54 - DocRace - Motiv - CKI - TCKR - Volk - ER - CSF - Vorsteiner

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I apologize for not getting dynos done sooner. A lot of crazy stuff has happened in real-life, some really good and some really bad. I'll keep it short for now, but there's very few people I've talked to at length with this.

The bad: My E90 is dead and buried; I'm lucky to be alive (flipped 6 times -- my fault). I don't think I need to explain how depressing this is for anything car related. First at-fault accident for me ever, have been driving for over 20 years now including many other powerful cars.

The good: I've gotten a promotion of sorts at work that involves a lot more traveling to London. I was there for 2 weeks in December, late Jan/early Feb, and leaving again for 2 weeks next Monday.

GCs have had some miles put on them as my gf dailies them. She's crushed a couple Porsches and Vettes on the interstate apparently Click here to enlarge I tend to take the car out for a spin every now and then to make sure everything is perfect tune-wise, etc. And so far so good, there's no evidence of anything amiss on the car; runs like stock but makes about 300hp more. These are definitely the most obvious turbo upgrades one could have on a car though. They sound like diesel turbos almost even at light throttle.
    08 E90, just boltons

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    I apologize for not getting dynos done sooner. A lot of crazy stuff has happened in real-life, some really good and some really bad. I'll keep it short for now, but there's very few people I've talked to at length with this.

The bad: My E90 is dead and buried; I'm lucky to be alive (flipped 6 times -- my fault). I don't think I need to explain how depressing this is for anything car related. First at-fault accident for me ever, have been driving for over 20 years now including many other powerful cars.

The good: I've gotten a promotion of sorts at work that involves a lot more traveling to London. I was there for 2 weeks in December, late Jan/early Feb, and leaving again for 2 weeks next Monday.

GCs have had some miles put on them as my gf dailies them. She's crushed a couple Porsches and Vettes on the interstate apparently Click here to enlarge I tend to take the car out for a spin every now and then to make sure everything is perfect tune-wise, etc. And so far so good, there's no evidence of anything amiss on the car; runs like stock but makes about 300hp more. These are definitely the most obvious turbo upgrades one could have on a car though. They sound like diesel turbos almost even at light throttle.
    Holy f@#/ man happy you OK! You can always get another e90 but never another you.
    Click here to enlarge

We some dawgs,We ain't no puppies!
    -Famous Jameis

07 6spd TI ag E92
    Mods
    MHD flash, VRSF 7" intercooler, N54 tuning downpipes,
    BMS DCI VTT inlets #BuiltByHaborFreight

Instagram Oss_Cah5

Future plans
    EFR 9174 turbo kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)

I'm so sorry to hear this man. I'm just glad that you're okay bro. The car was definitely a monster, and nothing short of it.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

$#@!in hell man, never enjoy reading about $#@! like that but def. glad you made it out still standing.
    2010 N54 - DocRace - Motiv - CKI - TCKR - Volk - ER - CSF - Vorsteiner

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)

Glad to hear you are ok brother! Scary thought right there! I have modified our N54's to the point where I honestly do not fee safe testing them on public roads 99% of the time anymore, lets along going full title in anything over 3rd gear. I rarely drive them fast unless I am at an event. The speed of these cars is deceptive, and you get up to very dangerous speeds very very quickly. I've lost cars before due to fire, etc. Its prob one of the worst feelings ever, akin to losing a loved on, just be thankful it was only the car. Always replaceable!
    Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
    N54 1/2Mile World Record: 170.49MPH
    N55 World Record: 11.4 ET / 123MPH(AT) - 11.7ET / 122.7MPH(MT)
    N54 Stock Frame (100% E85) World Record: 699WHP / 714WTQ
    N54 Twin Turbo World Record: 847WHP/ 761WTQ
    N54 (ACN 91 octane only) World Record: 585WHP / 537WTQ
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge Website - Email
    #VTTDOMINATION #VTT #VARGASTURBO #VTTBOUNTY

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yikes! I just had a close call a couple of weeks ago myself. Missed having the worst sort of day by about 3". It can happen fast, at fault or not at fault... doesn't really matter in the moment. Glad you're ok. Stay safe.
    Chris - VTT Forum Representative
    Chris@Vargasturbo.com
    www.Vargasturbo.com
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2184 Post(s)

Just read this. I'm sorry to hear about it.

Glad you are here to tell the tale. I remember my accident which was similar. It changes your life a bit but you'll get back in the saddle and be fine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123