Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Your car looks showroom lovely! You sure you drive that thing. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
    Your car looks showroom lovely! You sure you drive that thing. Click here to enlarge
    Thanks brother. Yeah well i dont get the chance to drive it much. Its got 30k miles on the clock approx.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Coming soon, SMG Gaiter Ring Replacement... Prototype pics from my good friend Bil @ Storm Motorwerks in the UK... I'll be getting the Ti version....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

So heres a nice update.

The Bimmer world C&R Racing Oil Cooler arrived so fast I hardly had time to realize it had been delivered to my house. The timing is perfect because the temps are begining to climb in Bahrain already reaching 33-40c Click here to enlarge

Here are the pics....

Comparison pics between OEM oil cooler on top and Bimmerworld at the bottom. The BW C&R Racing Direct-fit, dual-pass cooler - 25% more cooling capacity than stock is at least 30% larger than the OEM oil cooler. The capacity has also doubled...
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Time to install....
    Click here to enlarge

The two mounting holes needed a bit of modding/filing. 5 secs and it was done...
    Before
    Click here to enlarge

after..
    Click here to enlarge

Installed Click here to enlarge If you notice we pulled the rubber part of the cover under the cooler so it kinda holds the rubber piece cover there and directs airflow into the cooler...
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

BW Oil cooler pics through front bumper. Very Stealth as its hardly even noticeable...
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

As I have the OEM CSL intake and all the associated tubing I had a little bit of an issue with reinstalling the oil lines back as the lower CSL Intake hose was in the way. Pulled it away a bit and connected the lines Click here to enlarge All good and no need for any cutting or modding in any way....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

STOPTECH ST40 355mm Drilled BBK installed Click here to enlarge....
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

A Shot of my SS RACE or SS Sport as its known in the USA...
    Click here to enlarge

New hood Struts....
    Click here to enlarge

YUM Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Looks great Ejaz! I'd love to grab one of those one day!
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flipm3 Click here to enlarge
    Looks great Ejaz! I'd love to grab one of those one day!
    Yeah Go for it. Bargain Click here to enlarge

I'll be starting a new thread on its performance and updating it whenever I drive the car. The main HOT months will be June, July, August, September and October. Perfect time to see how this Oil cooler aids in cooling the car in our 110-125f summer temps with 70-90% humidity Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Yeah Go for it. Bargain Click here to enlarge

I'll be starting a new thread on its performance and updating it whenever I drive the car. The main HOT months will be June, July, August, September and October. Perfect time to see how this Oil cooler aids in cooling the car in our 110-125f summer temps with 70-90% humidity Click here to enlarge
    Very tasteful additions Ejaz. We share many similar parts. I would love to add your interior and seats.

I am interested in the results of your oil cooler. Please share it here! I don't read the other forums much at all anymore (outside of classifieds).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Very tasteful additions Ejaz. We share many similar parts. I would love to add your interior and seats.

I am interested in the results of your oil cooler. Please share it here! I don't read the other forums much at all anymore (outside of classifieds).
    Thanks Bro, I'll be posting the testing on the Oil Cooler in my thread and another new thread Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice pictures Ejaz...and congrats on finally getting that thing mounted!

Hood struts....expensive, but oh so nice to have working.

I was so frustrated with the hood incident on the 330Ci, that I didn't replace them when they broke just as a reminder. (Left hood latches open, drove car, hood flew up and smashed windshield and 1 day old new roof panel, as well was snapped off the mounting of both hood shocks....also 1 day old)

The 330i has 2 new hood shocks waiting to go on....ironically, was one of the first things I ordered when I pulled the engine back in 2010.
    Rep Points > Posts since 2010

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PEI330Ci Click here to enlarge
    Nice pictures Ejaz...and congrats on finally getting that thing mounted!

Hood struts....expensive, but oh so nice to have working.

I was so frustrated with the hood incident on the 330Ci, that I didn't replace them when they broke just as a reminder. (Left hood latches open, drove car, hood flew up and smashed windshield and 1 day old new roof panel, as well was snapped off the mounting of both hood shocks....also 1 day old)

The 330i has 2 new hood shocks waiting to go on....ironically, was one of the first things I ordered when I pulled the engine back in 2010.
    Thanks bro, Yeah i remember you told me the story. My hood struts were weak so I just got some new ones. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    At the Bahrain Supercar Club, Cars n Breaky Meet.......

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Love your car Ejaz! Planning to PM you about your steering wheel.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by normcaldwell Click here to enlarge
    Love your car Ejaz! Planning to PM you about your steering wheel.
    Sure bro. BB hook up for BB members Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Here is a sweet Update. So I got my SS V1 Headers and Cat Delete Pipes around 10 days back but couldn't get time to install them. Finally got a chance today to drop the car off at the shop to cool off so we can start the work on Saturday....

Some pics....

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

The Vibratechincs Engine Mounts will be going in too.....

Click here to enlarge

This is how I left her to cool down.....

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

More updates to follow on Saturday hopefully......
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

One of the SEXIEST E46 M3s in the world!!!

Congrats on the headers and motor mounts!!! Two of the best products out there today for this car.

Can you do me a favor? I was wondering if you can measure the INNER DIAMETER (I.D.) of the SS V1 SPipe. I wanted to see if it is for sure 63.5mm throughout. I recall measuring it and confirming when I first got mine, but I was hoping to get a second opinion.

I am looking forward to some more great photos!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    One of the SEXIEST E46 M3s in the world!!!

Congrats on the headers and motor mounts!!! Two of the best products out there today for this car.

Can you do me a favor? I was wondering if you can measure the INNER DIAMETER (I.D.) of the SS V1 SPipe. I wanted to see if it is for sure 63.5mm throughout. I recall measuring it and confirming when I first got mine, but I was hoping to get a second opinion.

I am looking forward to some more great photos!
    Thanks for your kind words Alex. I will definitely try and get those measurements for you Click here to enlarge I just hope they dont install them before I get to the garage on Saturday.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for your kind words Alex. I will definitely try and get those measurements for you Click here to enlarge I just hope they dont install them before I get to the garage on Saturday.
    Oh snap!! Call them ASAP before they do, haha. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So I got my SS V1 Headers and Cat Delete Pipes
    Seems like all the E46 guys are going SuperSprint now...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh snap!! Call them ASAP before they do, haha. Click here to enlarge
    Our weekend here is Fri Sat but most businesses operate on Saturdays. They wont start that early so hopefully I'll make it over to take measurements. Besides I still have to take comparison pics of the AP Vs Euro Vs SS V1 Headers Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Seems like all the E46 guys are going SuperSprint now...
    We've been goin Supersprint for a while now Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We've been goin Supersprint for a while now Click here to enlarge
    True.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It is 63.55 ID.

I measured mine several times.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It is 63.55 ID.

Love your car Ejaz. Makes me miss SMGII!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Your steering wheel is so hot!! Beautiful car man
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It is 63.55 ID.

Thanks Bro Click here to enlarge
    Love your car Ejaz. Makes me miss SMGII!
    Cheers Bro
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    Your steering wheel is so hot!! Beautiful car man
    Thanks, its an OEM CSL wheel that'll be getting a retrim in oem alcantara and a slight thickness increase with a stripe at 12.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567