Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That kiwi interior is wild, never seen anything like it!
    Click here to enlarge
    Boost Is Better
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Amazing ride man! How about some vids? Click here to enlarge
    Well I will take some vids before and after headers install. My car is Euro Spec so the headers wont make MUCH but I have to try! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Turbology Click here to enlarge
    That kiwi interior is wild, never seen anything like it!
    Click here to enlarge
    Thank you.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

UPDATE:
    Ok Boys n Girls, here's the latest on my E46 M3. Ordered a lot of parts for the car to improve handling and drivetrain.

The problem was i was having knocking sounds coming from the back so we decided to put the car up and inspect the subframe. NO CRACKS. So inspected the drive shaft and the GUIBO was cracked big time and so were the diff bushings. So we decided to order the following parts:

New Diff cover with OEM bushings
    Front diff bushing
    Guibo
    Drive shaft center bearing and bracket
    Powerflex Subframe bushings (yellow compound)
    TMS subframe reinforcement kit (might as well as the subframe is out)
    E46 Strut tower reinforcement plates
    Rogue Engineering rear spring perch's
    MRTM Oil Filter cover
    Ground Control Street/school Coilover kit with camber plates and RSMs

The car will also be getting a refreshing paint job, it'll be JB like original but with SPECIAL BLACK so it'll be nice and deep.

Along with the above i will be installing my AP headers and RT cats. My car is EURO SPEC so it will be interesting to see how much more power i can squeeze out of it with this setup.
    I will post pictures as the parts start arriving. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Congrats on a fine looking M3. How many kilometers did you receive the car with? Seems that the weather plays a role when it comes to rubber parts like the guibo or it could of just received a royal beating (pun intended) Lol. I guess with 8 months or so of 90 degree temperatures it would undoubtely cause more wear on such parts. Look forward to the outcome of your exhaust setup. Enjoy!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

I got the car when it was 21000 km and it was owned by a lady so it was a very well kept car. Temps go to around 120f here in summer and average is between 90 and 100. During winter it'll cool down substantially to the 60s. I am 100% sure the wearing out of these items are attributed to the heat and humidity.

I will be doing a dyno of the car before i install the headers and do the software Click here to enlarge More pics to come as stuff starts arriving.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Just ordered a Back up camera that replaces one of the license plate lamps. DIY as soon as I receive it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

^ That looks like a pretty cool toy.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

I hope to get it working on my euro spec M3. I'll do a DIY as soon as i receive it. It works on the E9x as well.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Some parts started Arriving:
    TMS rear reinforcement kit
    Click here to enlarge
    OEM Headers Hardware
    Click here to enlarge
    TMS strut tower reinforcement plates
    Click here to enlarge
    Guibo
    Click here to enlarge

More to come as a part for the center bearing bracket is on US National Back order.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Here are pics of the back up camera! Excellent quality! Will be doing a DIY for it this weekend and if it works it'll be an awesome little gadget.
    Box
    Click here to enlarge

The camera itself fits/replaces one of the license plate lights, it has a built in license plate light too
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Wiring harness
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Beautiful car! Slap on that BlowerClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Thank you Brother! I will do the blower LAST as I need to finish the car exactly the way i want it. Then i'll feel the NEED for the FI kit. I am also waiting on ESS for the VT2500 kit.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I had a set of RT Cats lying around along with AP headers. As my car is EURO spec i was thinking of replacing my OEM cats with the RT cats. The reason I didnt go catless is because i was afraid of the smell of gas while parked. That would be annoying to me.
    So here we go:
    RT Cats.....
    Click here to enlarge
    Swapping O2 Sensors from OEM Euro cats to RT Cats....
    Click here to enlarge
    OEM Euro Cats....
    Click here to enlarge
    RT Cats Installed.....
    Click here to enlarge
    Ok first start up i didnt notice anything different in the way the car sounded. I am still on the full OEM Euro Exhaust system apart from the RT cats now. The car felt smoother on the road. As soon as I eccelearted at 3.5k rpm the sound just turned into BASSY RASP! Its loud BASSY RASP! But you know i kinda really like it! I was trying to get rid of rasp yet now im stuck with more of it but it sounds very nice! All i gotta do is get an SS Res Pipe and Nice street or sport muffler and the sound should be great with little rasp.
    I will do a dyno with the car as it is now and after installing the AP headers to see what difference they make on a euro spec M3.
    There have been small updates here and there and I havent taken any pics of those. I promise I will very soon once the car has been detailed.....
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Great looking car man !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HeroSina Click here to enlarge
    Great looking car man !
    Thanks Bro
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Some newer pics from 2 weeks ago....

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

More updates to come after the detailing......
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

just sick man , just sick
    BTW do you know Ahmed from M5board?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HeroSina Click here to enlarge
    just sick man , just sick
    BTW do you know Ahmed from M5board?
    If its Ahmed with the SB M5 E60, Yes. Cool car cool guy Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

i know two Bahraini Persons ,you and him,and both are really cool guys.
    i Must check Bahrain in future

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Sure Bro any time! your most welcome!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Sure Bro any time! your most welcome!
    thank you Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    OEM 3k AE's from Khoalty
    Click here to enlarge

Daylight pic........
    Click here to enlarge

Night pic........
    Click here to enlarge

I also installed 3k headlight xenon bulbs and it looks so JDM, I love the murdered out look. MFEST badges will be on soon too.....
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Looking good Click here to enlarge
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Those seats are sick!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Thanks Fella's
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast